M1P - Anabolic Progestin

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
First sample is still being tested (speed it up damn it) and should be released on Monday for people to start testing. I will keep you all in the loop!

Eric

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First sample is still being tested (speed it up damn it) and should be released on Monday for people to start testing. I will keep you all in the loop!

Eric
Yeaaaa buddy!!! Cant wait!!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Eric
Is it the same compound as the old? No new ingredients?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for updates.:yup:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... Sooooo how likely is it this is a gyno pill?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
None, not one case of gyno from the original (over 150,000 bottles sold) for the last time progestins don't cause gyno they prevent it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None, not one case of gyno from the original (over 150,000 bottles sold) for the last time progestins don't cause gyno they prevent it.
you totally have my interest on this, eric....this is the kind of stuff i signed on for-hell yeah!!!:cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... Sooooo how likely is it this is a gyno pill?
:think:

I don't follow, what is your question here?

Is it the term progestin that is confusing you?

Maybe I can help explain..somewhat..

Progestin is the term used for synthetic progesterone.

Progesterone is a hormone mainly used to control estrogen but there has been studies with progestins that show some can help perserve muscle and even build muscle.

To give you some perspective anadrol, trenbolone (Fina), mibolerone (Cheque Drops),, nandrolone (Deca), and Methyl-Dien are all steroids and all progestins too!

Not too sure exactly what progestin derivatives or metabolite of progestin Eric is working with but I can firmly makes this promise..

It will be BAD ASSS!! :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

I don't follow, what is your question here?

Is it the term progestin that is confusing you?

Maybe I can help explain..somewhat..

Progestin is the term used for synthetic progesterone.

Progesterone is a hormone mainly used to control estrogen but there has been studies with progestins that show some can help perserve muscle and even build muscle.

To give you some perspective anadrol, trenbolone (Fina), mibolerone (Cheque Drops),, nandrolone (Deca), and Methyl-Dien are all steroids and all progestins too!

Not too sure exactly what progestin derivatives or metabolite of progestin Eric is working with but I can firmly makes this promise..

It will be BAD ASSS!! :D
Non-methyl?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
And I make the check out to who? Im in for this!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
another hit from the taurus debut album im sure

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im lost here

progesterone alone cannot cause gyno
tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins, that can stimulate the progesterone receptor

the issue is estrogen (which deca converts to, tren no), and high levels of it coupled with the above mentioned activity, which can lead to gyno and prolactin issues

control e2, and there are no worries, simple as that, and it goes for all nor compounds, ph and aas

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im lost here

tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins, that can stimulate the progesterone receptor

the issue is estrogen (which deca converts to, tren no), and high levels of it coupled with the above mentioned activity, which can lead to gyno and prolactin issues

control e2, and there are no worries, simple as that, and it goes for all nor compounds, ph and aas
The old M1P I believe had a AI with it. Not sure if Eric did the same thing with this one.

I'm sure all will be clearer when the write up is released

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
hopefully, cause some people will run things any which way, and complain after seeing they didnt do their homework

sometimes they need to be save from themselves

S.K

Awards
Subd.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im lost here

This is what I was referring to

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hopefully, cause some people will run things any which way, and complain after seeing they didnt do their homework

sometimes they need to be save from themselves
you mean like the pregnant woman who said she didn't know that drinking a quart a day of jack daniels would harm her unborn child????
or the guy who didn't know that mcdonalds drive thru coffee would burn if you spill it on your lap???

seems you can't protect dumbasses from themselves sometimes.:soapbox:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And so it begins!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins
Wrong. They are nandrolone analogs. They are all androgens. Progestins are in a whole different class; And anadrol is an analog of DHT.

Deca catalyzes to e2 very slowly. It is much more likely that its progestational activity induces gyno or, if highly dosed, it may be due to the combined activities as you said.

Tren does not aromatize, but it can still cause gyno.

Anyway, subbd for more info

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting stuff in here, waiting for eric to give us more details.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Wrong. They are nandrolone analogs. They are all androgens. Progestins are in a whole different class; And anadrol is an analog of DHT.

Deca catalyzes to e2 very slowly. It is much more likely that its progestational activity induces gyno or, if highly dosed, it may be due to the combined activities as you said.

Tren does not aromatize, but it can still cause gyno.

Anyway, subbd for more info

agreed with everything you said, its a bad habit of using the 'nor' reference

i know tren doesnt aromatize and can still cause gyno....a progestin which can stimulate prolactin which can stimulate gyno and lactation.....thus i didnt get the post that progestins prevent gyno

in most cases the controlling of e2 can minimize these effects, it seems an environment where both are very present is where issues arise

thanks

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
RU-286?????????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys not trying to kibosh your compound before its even released but its an honest issue that needs to be addressed if this is released otc to the public... Add an ai and p5p to your release version and you won't have people bitching when they get itchy nips and fluid coming out

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard great things about the original M1P.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT. Nothing at all to do with it being a progestin IMHO. So, Judojosh is right, they are progestins as well as androgens.

Second, we will have an AI component in there like we did with the original M1P. We had this same discussion 5 years ago and as I explained NOT ONE CASE OF GYNO. Someone should pull up the old threads. Leave the steroid design to those who fully understand it and considering the abortions that people are selling these days, we would be the last people to be suspect on our steroid design.

The AI really only there to shut people up, not that it's necessary with this compound. We had the same discussions last time...lol But you can't convince everyone so, what the hell an AI isn't going to hurt anything.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
God I wish people would stop with the prolactin/progesterone confusion. THe Brolore is of course running wild.

Here's a nice review on progesterone REVERSING lactation not causing it.

Prolactin−progesterone antagonism in self regulation of prolactin receptors in the mammary gland

JEAN DJIANE & PHILIPPE DURAND

Laboratoire de Physiologie de la Lactation, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 78350 Jouy-en-Josas, France

THE role of prolactin during growth of the mammary gland and in lactation is well established (see ref. 1 for review) and the antagonising action of progesterone on lactogenesis (but not on mammary growth) has been recognised2−4. A specific receptor for prolactin has been described5 and purified6 and it seems that the level of this receptor in the target cells is very sensitive to hormonal environments and might be one of the essential parameters which modulates the intensity of prolactin action. Titration of this receptor under controlled hormonal conditions has been mainly performed in the liver and its concentrations found to be sensitive to oestrogens7; this effect may be amplified or even mediated by prolactin itself8. We have shown9 that the number of prolactin receptors in the mammary gland of pregnant or lactating rabbits undergoes a sudden increase at the onset of lactation but that the K a of the receptor−hormone interaction remains constant. The question arises as to which hormonal environment is required for this amplification; is the inhibitory action of high progesterone levels on lactogenesis associated with a reduction of receptor concentrations? We describe here a study of this possibility and of the positive regulation of prolactin on its own receptors in the rabbit mammary gland. We extend to the mammary gland the stimulating effect of prolactin on the levels of its receptors and demonstrate an antagonising action of progesterone on this process.

References 1. Denamur, R. J. Dairy Res. 38, 237–264 (1971).
2. Kuhn, N. J. J. Endocr. 44, 39–54 (1969).
3. Denamur, R. & Delouis, C. Acta endocrin. 70, 603–618 (1972).
4. Assairi, L. et al. Biochem. J. 144, 245–252 (1974).
5. Shiu, R. P. C. & Friesen, H. G. Biochem. J. 140, 301–311 (1974).
6. Shiu, R. P. C. & Friesen, H. G. J. biol. Chem. 249, 7902–7911 (1974).
7. Posner, B. I., Kelly, P. A. & Friesen, H. G. Proc. natn. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 71, 2407–2410 (1974).
8. Posner, B. I., Kelly, P. A. & Friesen, H. G. Science 188, 57–59 (1975).
9. Djiane, J., Durand, P. & Kelly, P. A. Endocrinology (in the press).
10. Scatchard, G. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 51, 660–672 (1949).
11. Lowry, O. H., Rosebrough, N. J., Farr, A. L. & Randall, R. J. J. biol. Chem. 193, 265–275 (1951).
12. Morimoto, H., Ferchmin, P. A. & Bennet, E. L. Analyt. Biochem. 62, 436–448 (1974).
13. Reel, J. R. & Shih, Y. Acta endocrin. 80, 344–354 (1975).
14. Gschwendt, M. & Kittstein, W. Biochim. biophys. Acta 361, 85–96 (1974).
15. Hsueh, A. J., Peck, E. J., Jr. & Clark, J. H. Nature 254, 337–339 (1975).
16. Kahn, C. R., Neville, D. M. & Roth, J. J. biol. Chem. 248, 244–250 (1973).
17. Raff, M. Nature 259, 265–266 (1976).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe my wording was wrong or I read my information wrong :dunno:

Maybe I should have said ACTS like a progestin and not called them progestins?

The following is from William Llewellyn Anabolics 8th edition

Normethandrolone was first described in 1954.680 Shortly after, it was developed into a medicine by Organon, which introduced it under the Orgasterone brand name in Belgium and Switzerland, and as Orga-steron in the Netherlands. This steroid had also been sold by other manufacturers in various parts of Europe as Methalutin, Lutenin, and Matdonal. Although a simple oral methylated nandrolone, with strong properties as an anabolic steroid, normethandrolone exhibits such strong progestational activity that it was marketed as an oral progestin. Its anabolic effects were more looked at as secondary applications for the drug, and accounted for very little medical interest.

It is of note that nandrolone has some activity as a progestin in the body.389 Although progesterone is a c-19 steroid, removal of this group as in 19-norprogesterone creates a hormone with greater binding affinity for its corresponding receptor. Sharing this trait, many 19-nor anabolic steroids are shown to have some affinity for the progesterone receptor as wel1.39o
It is of note that mibolerone also displays strong activity as a progestin in the body.
Some have suggested that; the high level of estrogenic activity in oxymetholone actually due to the drug acting as a progestin, similar' nandrolone. The side effects of both estrogens ar progestins can be very similar, which might have made this explanation a plausible one.
Trenbolone and nandrolone, while classified as androgens, closely resemble the progestins as they have in common the absence of the 19 methyl present on the common precursor cholestane, which is the precursor of all steroid molecules in humans. Progestins are a group of synthetic compounds related to progesterone and are used therapeutically and in scientific research in the areas of fertility and cancer research.

We can not create a product that is chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) So instead of being like some sneaky companies who try and make these illegal compounds with hopes of sneaking by, TN has decided to look into progestins, a LEGAL alternative.

Note: Everything above is soley MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion or intentions of Taurus Nutrition. :D

I am fairly new to the PH game so I CAN be wrong :dunno:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to all the skepticism I volunteer myself to test this product!

Give it to me Eric :D I will keep a photo chest journal and you guys can see if any boobs or milk appears :boobies:

I am sure MANY other members will be willing to try this out too

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT.
I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. What does 5a-reduction of nandrolone have to do with gyno? I understand natural androgens like androstendione and DHT can be used to treat gynecomastia, but it's the least effective method available. Not to mention steroids with high androgenic activity can induce gyno.
they are progestins as well as androgens.
I'd rather call them androgens with progesterone activity. I don't see 21 carbons on nandrolone, nor do I see 20(19-nor pregna). I see 18. An estrane skeleton, not a pregnane. Just because you can synthesize an androgen from a progestin doesn't classify them as both.

Please explain your reasoning.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Some very intellectual minds in here, nice interesting debate going on. Look forward to learning more about M1P...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT. Nothing at all to do with it being a progestin IMHO. So, Judojosh is right, they are progestins as well as androgens.

Second, we will have an AI component in there like we did with the original M1P. We had this same discussion 5 years ago and as I explained NOT ONE CASE OF GYNO. Someone should pull up the old threads. Leave the steroid design to those who fully understand it and considering the abortions that people are selling these days, we would be the last people to be suspect on our steroid design.

The AI really only there to shut people up, not that it's necessary with this compound. We had the same discussions last time...lol But you can't convince everyone so, what the hell an AI isn't going to hurt anything.
Well sorry we didn't know if this was the exact same thing, at first your reps were eluding to the fact it was prob new so who knew if your individual compound should/shouldnt necessarily need it. I tried propadrol from est before they had a version with an ai and that stuff had my nips in pain within days... I am prone though as are many people but its smart for the just in case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Due to all the skepticism I volunteer myself to test this product!

Give it to me Eric :D I will keep a photo chest journal and you guys can see if any boobs or milk appears :boobies:

I am sure MANY other members will be willing to try this out too
count me among them!!!!:yup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some more brolore...errr...updates!

Just kidding. I like to see intellectual debates in this manner. No name calling or finger pointing. I wish my wife argued this way...

<Honey, if you read this, it's only a joke :lol: >

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
excited for M1P. Also just wanted to say that its nice to see an actual intellectual debate with science and no trolling. AM>bb.com by far
there flavor and stacking prewo supps take precedent.....junior circuit

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. What does 5a-reduction of nandrolone have to do with gyno? I understand natural androgens like androstendione and DHT can be used to treat gynecomastia, but it's the least effective method available. Not to mention steroids with high androgenic activity can induce gyno.

I'd rather call them androgens with progesterone activity. I don't see 21 carbons on nandrolone, nor do I see 20(19-nor pregna). I see 18. An estrane skeleton, not a pregnane. Just because you can synthesize an androgen from a progestin doesn't classify them as both.

Please explain your reasoning.
Well, no offense but 5aReduced steroids are very effective in treating gyno. Steroids with high androgenic activity don't at all induce gyno. Now, there are some oddball pathways that are less understood like knocking E off SHBG but that isn't very common. Things like DHT are very good at reducing gyno while things like DHN can certainly cause gyno.

Blocking DHT is one of the ways Finasteride can cause gynocomastia. It's the absence of DHT that throws off the Androgen/Estrogen balance. 5aReduced Nandrolone - DHN being about half the potency of DHT will do the same thing. Also it's what is probably the cause of "deca ****" since DHT is active in the brain and penis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, no offense but 5aReduced steroids are very effective in treating gyno. Steroids with high androgenic activity don't at all induce gyno. Now, there are some oddball pathways that are less understood like knocking E off SHBG but that isn't very common. Things like DHT are very good at reducing gyno while things like DHN can certainly cause gyno.

Blocking DHT is one of the ways Finasteride can cause gynocomastia. It's the absence of DHT that throws off the Androgen/Estrogen balance. 5aReduced Nandrolone - DHN being about half the potency of DHT will do the same thing. Also it's what is probably the cause of "deca ****" since DHT is active in the brain and penis.
and a active brain and penis is a good thing, imo.:yup:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Well, no offense but 5aReduced steroids are very effective in treating gyno.
You of all people should know this is false. LG brought M1T to the market, did they not? How many reports of gyno did you guys get from that? I'll bet it was enough to leave a mark. How about Superdrol, Phera, and anadrol? They're all 5a-reduced with considerable reports of gynecomastia.
Steroids with high androgenic activity don't at all induce gyno.
Trenbolone? 500 androgenic value compared to nandrolone. Madol again --Androgenic value of about 200 compared to methyltest.~~pretty sure they aren't nipple friendly. I'd love to see what methyltrienolone(with an androgenic number of <10,000) would do to guys' nipples in stupid doses.
Things like DHT are very good at reducing gyno while things like DHN can certainly cause gyno.
You can't place the sole responsibility of gyno on 1 metabolism pathway. Nandrolone aromatizes too, albeit much slower than testosterone. You do know estradiol is another cause for concern for bitch tits right? Just makin' sure. ;)
This I can actually see some evidence for and can agree with.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
M1T no reports

Superdrol no reports

Madol aromatizes

Dude they don't cause gyno on their own. Now every body is quite different but the vast number of sd and m1t uses dont get gyno.

There are many pathways to gyno the shbg is one of them and then again shbg according to seth can be a regulator of sorts. Still as you are considering it 5aR androgens dont cause gyno.

Additionally 17aMethyl steroids are an odd bunch. No one really understands all that they do. I am talking about natural steroids in the body and unequivically5aReduced steroids prevent and reverse gyno.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can't place the sole responsibility of gyno on 1 metabolism pathway. Nandrolone aromatizes too, albeit much slower than testosterone. You do know estradiol is another cause for concern for bitch tits right? Just makin' sure. ;)
This I can actually see some evidence for and can agree with.
No real offence but all you've shown is that you don't understand steroids very well at all. How about you get some knowledge and then come back and talk. Go over to bb.com where your kind are respected...

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's one where they TREAT Gyno with DHT

Here's one where they TREAT Gyno with DHT

Clin Infect Dis. 2001 Sep 15;33(6):891-3. Epub 2001 Aug 10.
Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature.

Benveniste O, Simon A, Herson S.

Service de Médecine Interne, Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpêtrière, Paris, France. [email protected]
Abstract

Fourteen cases of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) have been reported in the literature. To date, no specific therapeutic approach has been proposed, and gynecomastia has usually persisted. We report 4 new cases of HAART-induced gynecomastia that were successfully treated with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone gel.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about this one where they call DHT a "pure androgen"

Baillieres Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Oct;12(3):501-6.
Dihydrotestosterone: a rationale for its use as a non-aromatizable androgen replacement therapeutic agent.

Swerdloff RS, Wang C.

Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, USA.
Abstract

Testosterone therapy is commonly used to treat male hypogonadism, androgen deficiency of severe illness, androgen deficiency of ageing and microphallus in infancy. The effects of testosterone are mediated directly as testosterone or after conversion to either dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or oestradiol. DHT is a potent androgen and cannot be aromatized to oestrogens, therefore acting as a pure androgen. DHT has been proposed as an androgen replacement therapy, with possible advantages over testosterone in certain circumstances in the ageing population as well as in patients with gynaecomastia and microphallus. A potential advantage of DHT over testosterone as an androgen replacement therapy is the reported and seemingly paradoxically muted effects of DHT on prostate growth. The decreased effect of DHT compared with testosterone on the prostate gland of humans may be due to the decrease in intraprostatic oestradiol levels. The potential beneficial effect of less prostate growth after DHT requires substantiation and, if true, must be balanced against any negative effects that might occur on bone, lipids and sexuality when a pure androgen replaces treatment with an aromatizable androgen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 1
HardCore1 Anabolics 3
RexGrandis Supplements 7