Synthetic Supplements DopaDex

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by matter2003 View Post

    Actually, there are logical explanations.
    If you consider that all diseases pretty much fall under a few categories.

    First are other organisms using mammals as hosts to complete a stage or stages of their life cycle. Sometimes this is very detrimental to their host, including death, sometimes not so much. Some of these organisms can literally control your release and non release of hormones to make the environment suitable for them. Hormones control us, so is it possible that our actions are influenced by the parasites that modify our bodies? Something t o think about I suppose. We forget sometimes that life isn't all about us. There are millions of life forms out there. Some end up harming us, not always intentionally, but as as n end result to ensure they can continue to live. Sometimes diseases are caused by us allowing our bodies alkaline:acid ratio to become out of whack, turning normally friendly organisms that coexist with us into damaging ones(ie Candida). This pleomorphism concept is not really well understood by mainstream research and although they acknowledge it exists, do little to actually facilitate bringing the body back in balance. Still other diseases are caused by us depleting our vitamin and mineral resources in the body over time...these are typically the ones that pop up in mid life as we get older...arthritis, etc...

    In many instances we end up causing diseases ourselves. We use pesticides, plastics, genetically modify foods, create substances that destroy our body like trans fat, hydrogenated oils and hundreds of other things we are surrounded by on a daily basis that our bodies don't want. We pollute the air and water with toxins that we breathe, drink and ingest from companies that care more about making money than ed ensuring our environment stays clean. We are a product of our environment and our environment is a toxic disaster. Science gives and it takes away. Every generation of male from the early 1950s til today has seen their levels of Testosterone decline due to environmental pollution and xenoestrogens in plastics and the various daily products we use like shampoo. We eat foods that are pro-inflammatory(whey powder as anyone), that cause our bodies to become inflamed, and are the basis of many diseases.i

    We tend to look at things in a vaccuum and don't really see the big picture. We have a lot of control over the diseases we get, outside of genetic ones we can do nothing about. The bottom line is we have caused a lot of our problems ourselves.
    Your response totally outlines a world that is not created by a supreme being. According to most religion we are made by god in his image to be his chosen creature in the universe and all other nature is merely there to support us. I have a BS in biology, so I'm not ignorant to the way life on this planet works. That knowledge is what firmly supports my denial of a supreme being watching our backs.

    Oh and your free will argument is weak. Seems to me a creator that loves his creation doesn't allow said creation to suffer unimaginable pain and distress going through some kind of "test life." That's not godly, that's sadistic. No god I would even think of worshiping would be that evil.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by matter2003 View Post

    Does God allow these people to starve, or does he allow humans have free will and allow us to choose to do nothing about it? Everyone has the capability to make a difference, myself included, but most choose to look out for themselves instead of others. Companies, governments, individuals have trillions of dollars they could spend to create environments where that wouldn't happen, yet do nothing, or very little.

    There is no reason for this to exist other than our own greed to always want more and more while giving less to others. Restaurants throw out millions of pounds of food that people pay for and don't eat on a daily basis. Who is really at fault here?
    Anyone who has the actual power to do something about it is responsible, i.e. God
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Your response totally outlines a world that is not created by a supreme being. According to most religion we are made by god in his image to be his chosen creature in the universe and all other nature is merely there to support us. I have a BS in biology, so I'm not ignorant to the way life on this planet works. That knowledge is what firmly supports my denial of a supreme being watching our backs.

    Oh and your free will argument is weak. Seems to me a creator that loves his creation doesn't allow said creation to suffer unimaginable pain and distress going through some kind of "test life." That's not godly, that's sadistic. No god I would even think of worshiping would be that evil.
    Lol, so your God would walk right behind us carrying the pooper scooper to clean up the messes we make...no, my response outlines a God who gives us free reign to live the way we see fit and then answer for our actions at the end of our days. Otherwise, we wouldn't really have free will, would we. He allowed His Son to be tortured and put to death for our sake, so I don't see how your argument that he wouldn't allow bad things to happen gets there...

    Your beliefs are your beliefs, I am not trying to change them, but that point makes little sense. He is not a puppet master pulling our strings...last time I checked we were in charge of things here. Have never seen an antelope driving down the street, or a bear doing construction, or a cow milking us...lol

  4. So you're going to defend a genocidal maniac because he ghost raped a virgin, had a son that was really himself, knowing the whole time he would be killed for the sin that god gave us in the first place? He's all powerful, right? Why not just snap his fingers? Free will is the result of no god, not the other way around. You don't have to be a marionette to live life with virtue and goodness, why do you think people have to be constantly controlled to do the right thing? The god you describe either doesn't have the power to make the world a better or place, or doesn't care to. Either way, not someone I could respect, much less worship. People are dirty animals, that's why the world is the way it is. It's funny that in everything the human race has ever learned about the universe, not one thing points to a god or any kind of supreme being, instead he reveals himself to a small group of middle eastern goat herders who couldn't even read, oh, and totally ignored the last 90,000 years of humans existence on earth. Seems legit.

    Either way, we're never going to change each others mind, I can easily agree to disagree and move on, just a healthy discussion.

  5. No disrespect but this is a supplement thread for dopadex. Can you please continue this conversation in private messages or the general chat section.

    Thanks guys,
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No disrespect but this is a supplement thread for dopadex. Can you please continue this conversation in private messages or the general chat section.

    Thanks guys,
    No disrespect but I love the sht outta you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. ETA of Dopadex in stock status at the Planet?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    ETA of Dopadex in stock status at the Planet?
    Should be very soon if in not mistaken. I just got word it arrived at the warehouse this week. I'm waiting on some myself.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Should be very soon if in not mistaken. I just got word it arrived at the warehouse this week. I'm waiting on some myself.
    Hehe I'm happy I still have a mini stock pile of Dopadex in my supplement collection. It seriously no gimmicks gives me some of the best sleep I've had.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hehe I'm happy I still have a mini stock pile of Dopadex in my supplement collection. It seriously no gimmicks gives me some of the best sleep I've had.
    Yea, it's good stuff at a great price.

  11. I gotta pick me up some dopadex when 1-carboxy runs out.
    doing my own thang!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by matter2003 View Post
    I am missing out? Pfft...yeah OK. My parents are both nutritional nuts and have lived on vitamins and minerals ever since I was growing up, researching and reading book after book about natural health remedies. They literally could start a library with the books they have on it. My Dad is almost 70 and my Mom is 76, and have never been in the hospital, rarely go to the doctor and are in perfect health. The doctor told them whatever they are doing to keep on doing it because they take no drugs at all(other than my mother taking thyroid since hypothyroidism runs in the family---natural not synthetic as it has been shown to be more effective---gee who realized God knew what he was doing when he created natural thyroid hormone with the 4 different types that have since been found to ALL play roles in the healthy and normal functioning of the thyroid instead of the one found in the synthetic kind), and are healthier than most people in their 40s. Coincidence? Doubt it. I don't know what the percentage of people not on medication is after age 45 or 50, but I am pretty sure its probably under 20%. After age 70?? Probably under 5%...

    The answer from dermatologists is to put me on enbrel or humira or something similar...basically poison the immune system instead of figuring out why its going haywire. Never going to happen. Never in my lifetime. After I told my dermatologist that I refused to allow myself to be poisoned, she looked at me and said "You are one of the smartest patients I have ever had." 80% of the immune system resides in the intestines, so any autoimmune disease starts there. Heal the problem in the intestines(normally "leaky gut" or something similar), and you resolve the condition. The answer to autoimmune diseases, aka, the immune system not functioning properly, begins there. Pesticides, leaky gut, unbalanced cadida/bacteria(almost ALWAYS from the same antibiotics you proclaim are saviors).

    Synthetic drugs are safe? What planet are you on bro? Obviously not the same one I am on where drug companies are being sued left and right for causing serious health problems while treating a "condition". It sounds so funny to hear the commercials talking about the side effects for something relatively minor condition that include death as a side effect. Really? Death is now a side effect? Lol...sounds pretty serious to me. Ever watch daytime TV? Every other commercial is a law firm asking if you have taken an ever expanding list of drugs that has caused serious medical issues or death and to call them to file a lawsuit against the drug manufacturers.

    Aspirin is a poor example, as there is increasing evidence aspirin is NOT safe for roughly 1/3 of males who are resistant to it, and in them it causes a greater chance of stroke and heart attack than not taking it. Bromelain, an extract from pineapple, does pretty much the same thing without the side effects.

    I will also put cinnamon up against any drug that lowers triglycerides, blood sugar and cholesterol significantly. Look at the studies done on it, few to no drugs have that great of an effect on all 3...we are talking reducing all 3 15-30% within a month time period. No side effects, and costs under $1. Even if there was a drug that could do this, the cost would be extremely high and the side effects probably higher. Never heard of anyone dying from taking 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon twice a day.

    Statins are another brilliant drug. Most popular drug out there. The body produces cholesterol in response to inflammation or injury to act as a patch or bandage. Chronic production or overproduction of cholesterol means the body is in a chronically injured or inflamed state. So what do we do? Again, we treat the symptom and not the cause. We tell the body to stop putting band aids on the injury instead of finding out why its getting injured and preventing the inflammation and injury in the first place. Gonna tell me statins aren't dangerous? 900+ studies say you are lying.

    Ever hear of a substance called Carvrcrol? It causes the implosion of bacteria by literally sucking the water out of the cell membrane. Pretty hard to become resistant to that. Maybe if Oil of Oregano extract was used more instead of antibiotics we wouldn't be dealing with the drug resistant bacteria that is becoming an epidemic. Ask your doctors about that one and how a few drops in a toilet full of raw sewage totally sterilizes it. I'd be more than happy to put that up against your ever more and more failing antibiotics. Already have in fact. Worked as well if not better than any antibiotic I've ever taken, and it didn't destroy my intestinal flora and predispose me to candida overgrowth either...

    You can tell me your synthetic drugs are safe all you want. I know better. I read plenty of studies myself. My Mother was in medical research for 40 years, I am pretty good at discerning what to look for.

    In this discussion regarding L-Dopa, once again, Mucuna Pruriens extract has been found to be better, safer, and with many fewer side effects than synthetic L-Dopa at a significantly lower dose. Once again, it all comes down to God knew what he was doing when he added the other things to the L-Dopa that occur naturally. They all work together to balance things in the body. Look up the studies, they are all out there. The researchers were nothing short of stunned as to how this could happen. It lasts longer, has a higher peak concentration, and somehow continues to elevate L-Dopa levels where synthetic did not. It also is neuro-protective instead of neuro-damaging like the synthetic form.

    We can have this discussion as many times as you want. You give me a drug that you think is perfect, I'll give you a natural compound that works as effectively, is safer long term, and has few to no side effects. Better yet, if more people would take the time to replace the minerals and vitamins their body loses as we age many of these "diseases" wouldn't come about.

    And BTW, if you know anyone with arthritis, let them know a $5 box of Borax can likely cure them within 6-12 months. Israel has one of the highest rates of Boron in the soil and the have a rate of 0.7% arthritis. Jamaica, one of the lowest Boron content in the soil and they have a 70%+ rate of arthritis. Hmm...I dunno, there couldn't be a connection there could there? Seeing as how Boron is to the Parathyroid gland as Iodine is to the Thyroid and seeing as how the Parathyroid controls the Calcium-Magnesium pump and when that doesn't work properly Calcium goes into the muscles, gets stuck there, displacing magnesium that should be there, which then has nowhere to go so it gets flushed out of the body. Probably explains why adding calcium doesn't help much, since its not a lack of calcium at all in most cases, simply that the calcium is stuck in the wrong place with no way out. Look it up bro, tell your doctor to prescribe a $5 box of Borax for arthritis. Trust me, they will never do it, too much money at stake...not enough side effects either...the MSDS basically says its roughly as safe as table salt.
    I don`t experience any bad side effects nor any positive effects from using normal Mucuna with low percentage of l-dopa or almost pure l-dopa.

    I get nothing really from l-dopa.

    Everything regarding dopa is crap to me.

    When I used to read about it before trying it,I though this stuff should be awesome.

    But it`s not.

  13. Can anyone provide some info on b6/p5p negating/affecting the dopamine boost from mucuna? I supplement with b's throughout the day and would like to know if that would render this type of supplement useless, or if you just need to watch the timing of the respective supplements. Thanks.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Can anyone provide some info on b6/p5p negating/affecting the dopamine boost from mucuna? I supplement with b's throughout the day and would like to know if that would render this type of supplement useless, or if you just need to watch the timing of the respective supplements. Thanks.
    Interested in this too
  15. Druboutin
    Druboutin's Avatar

    Is it necessary to take ecgc with the dopadex to get its full benefits? I'm reading conflicting info regarding that (as well as the b6/p5p negating it's effects)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Druboutin View Post
    Is it necessary to take ecgc with the dopadex to get its full benefits? I'm reading conflicting info regarding that (as well as the b6/p5p negating it's effects)
    Paging mr cooper
  17. Druboutin
    Druboutin's Avatar

    Already got the answer via PM. Apparently depends on what you're trying to accomplish with l-dopa and if you really want to take 5g ecgc. Doesn't fit what I'm going for, but happy to get a straight forward answer. Thanks though, bro

    Edit: Realized you were looking for the same answer -- I was told no, it's not necessary to take ecgc, and yes, b6/p5p will battle to be taken by the same pathways as the dopa, so space them out if you're taking both.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Druboutin View Post
    Already got the answer via PM. Apparently depends on what you're trying to accomplish with l-dopa and if you really want to take 5g ecgc. Doesn't fit what I'm going for, but happy to get a straight forward answer. Thanks though, bro

    Edit: Realized you were looking for the same answer -- I was told no, it's not necessary to take ecgc, and yes, b6/p5p will battle to be taken by the same pathways as the dopa, so space them out if you're taking both.
    Good info since a few products are combining p5p and l-dopa...I wouldn't have thought about the combination being negative.

  19. Well PES amino iv is the only product I take with p5p in it and that's taken in the afternoon and dopa product is taken at bed time often at 11-midnight or later. So I'm assuming 6-8 hours is ok......

    Does p5p affect prolactin then if it competes with dopa? Does it raise or lower prolactin
  20. Druboutin
    Druboutin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Good info since a few products are combining p5p and l-dopa...I wouldn't have thought about the combination being negative.
    From what I understand, when they're combined the reaction happens outside the bbb, so the effects resulting in reduced prolactin are still achieved, but the mental benefits of the l-dopa are diminished. So if prolactin is your only focus, I believe a product like inhibit-P which combines them (and vitex) achieves that goal.

    Again, I was basically given the run down for dummies, so I could be off here, but that's how I understood what was told to me.

    In my particular case, lowering/keeping prolactin in check is a goal, but I was also interested in getting a deeper, uninterrupted sleep because I tend to toss and turn throughout the night.

    I take some b6 in the morning/early afternoon and take the dopadex later in the day/pre-bed in order to get the best of both worlds. I've seen this method suggested in other forums, and people reported having success with it.

    I do think a lot of people overstate the benefits of the L-dopa, personally. I see people giving feedback about a supercharged attitude and confidence as if they've ingested molly at a rave. But whatever, I guess if they *think* it's working, that could be beneficial in itself.
  21. Druboutin
    Druboutin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well PES amino iv is the only product I take with p5p in it and that's taken in the afternoon and dopa product is taken at bed time often at 11-midnight or later. So I'm assuming 6-8 hours is ok......

    Does p5p affect prolactin then if it competes with dopa? Does it raise or lower prolactin
    I would also assume that's fine. As I said above, I've come across others who are more knowledgeable than myself who suggested spacing them out as you did allows you achieve prolactin control from both angles without them competing with each other.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well PES amino iv is the only product I take with p5p in it and that's taken in the afternoon and dopa product is taken at bed time often at 11-midnight or later. So I'm assuming 6-8 hours is ok......

    Does p5p affect prolactin then if it competes with dopa? Does it raise or lower prolactin
    It lowers it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Druboutin View Post
    From what I understand, when they're combined the reaction happens outside the bbb, so the effects resulting in reduced prolactin are still achieved, but the mental benefits of the l-dopa are diminished. So if prolactin is your only focus, I believe a product like inhibit-P which combines them (and vitex) achieves that goal.

    Again, I was basically given the run down for dummies, so I could be off here, but that's how I understood what was told to me.

    In my particular case, lowering/keeping prolactin in check is a goal, but I was also interested in getting a deeper, uninterrupted sleep because I tend to toss and turn throughout the night.

    I take some b6 in the morning/early afternoon and take the dopadex later in the day/pre-bed in order to get the best of both worlds. I've seen this method suggested in other forums, and people reported having success with it.

    I do think a lot of people overstate the benefits of the L-dopa, personally. I see people giving feedback about a supercharged attitude and confidence as if they've ingested molly at a rave. But whatever, I guess if they *think* it's working, that could be beneficial in itself.
    Well I'll tell you one thing that isn't hype. Take dopadex for a few weeks then comment on orgasm quality...dead serious. Sex will never be the same

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well I'll tell you one thing that isn't hype. Take dopadex for a few weeks then comment on orgasm quality...dead serious. Sex will never be the same
    I never got this effect...and now I feel like I am missing out big time! Is this something almost everyone gets from L-dopa supps???

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    It lowers it
    Taking test powder with my amino IV= good/bad idea?? Test powder having200mg mucuna (seed) extract and amino IV w the p5p... Should I be trying to spread these out? Or no issue? Thanks coop
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:58 PM
  2. What is Synthetic Supplements?
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
  3. Intro Sale - Synthetic Supplements Agmatine
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:59 PM
  4. Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 01:40 PM
  5. Synthetic Supplements Agmatine - Intro Sale at Nutraplanet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in