I Need A Base Solid Foundation!!!

mj36ty

mj36ty

Awards
hello Ladies, And Gents

I Need Some Help. I Have Been Taking Different Supplement For Year's, Some Work, And Some Don't.
I Have Never Been A 3-4 Times A Week Lifter. But, Im Soon To Start!!!/mass Build/ I Weigh 150-52, I Would Like To Get To Like 165-172 Solid Gains/no Time Frame.

I Need A Good

Protein Suggestion>>>

Weight Gainer Suggestion>>>>

Post, And Pre Workout Supplement Suggestion>>>>

Etc.........................................

Im Ready To Lift Like A Beast!!!!!!/

Help Me Out!!!!!!

Thnx

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My staples: All the Whey Protein, NOW Adam, RPN NoXidant, NutraPlanets Bulk Fish Oil, and BCAAs (typically a staple, unless Im strapped for cash and I use Xtend).

Regarding weight gainers, purchase a quality protein powder, and then make your own high calorie shakes. Use natural ingredients (protein, pb, yogurt, fruit, oats, or what ever you like) and use that. Commercial gainers are over priced and lesser quality imho.

As far as supplements to aid in lifting, what are your current goals?

bossdaddy92

bossdaddy92

Awards
You know what you probobly dont wanna hear it but if your not a typical everyday lifter, starting up at the gym 3-4 weeks and training super intense is gonna have its massive gains in itself with or without the supplements.
If you do wanna spend the cash, the whey protein is good, some form of creatine, and if you HAVE to go with the pre/post bullshit, the anabolic halo and NO vapor worked really well for me.

mj36ty

mj36ty

Awards
My staples: All the Whey Protein, NOW Adam, RPN NoXidant, NutraPlanets Bulk Fish Oil, and BCAAs (typically a staple, unless Im strapped for cash and I use Xtend).

Regarding weight gainers, purchase a quality protein powder, and then make your own high calorie shakes. Use natural ingredients (protein, pb, yogurt, fruit, oats, or what ever you like) and use that. Commercial gainers are over priced and lesser quality imho.

As far as supplements to aid in lifting, what are your current goals?
My goal, is to pack on mass to meet my desire weight of around 170. My metab. is fast has a cheetah, and i know i will have no problem cutting down.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My goal, is to pack on mass to meet my desire weight of around 170. My metab. is fast has a cheetah, and i know i will have no problem cutting down.
Have you ever tried a test booster or anything along those lines? At the stage your at I think a test booster could really do some good things for you. My personal preferences would be Powerfull or Diesel Test Hardcore. USP Labs is also about to release a new product that has a lot of anticipation around it called Prime if you want to hold out for a little.

Powerfull:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/powerfull-new-90-caps.html

Diesel Test Hardcore:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html

Diesel Test also comes in a twin pack for a great price, making it a great stack option.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that your 150 now and you want to get to 170 and lean, so this means that your going to have to gain more than your target LBM then cut back down...

Your looking at about 195ish, then cutting and trying to save at 170(14-16%) bf...now that's just off the top of my head as Im not near a calculator but it gives you an idea of what your looking at

This is all true of course unless your just wanting to gain any type of lbs to get to 170. Now with that said, this is all the more possible with illegal enhancers as opposed to "test" boosters (this not withstanding) that some "test" boosters are precursors...neway, enuf rambling ...

Have you set a realistic goal of how much you intend to gain per week? I'd start there, then you'll see what you actually need in terms of supplementation. You know your going to need it, but you'll know how much of what and what types.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what's up bro?
my suggestions
on whey- protein
neovar recomped- creatine
intrabolic- electrolytes/ aminos
alive- multivitamin
rpm- preworkout

Home made at gainer
2 scoop whey
1 banana
2 scoop peAnut butter
2+ cups oats
6-8 oz skim milk

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout: Creatine such as Green MAGnitude, energy supp such as White FLOOD or RPM.

Intra workout: Aminos such as Purple WRAATH

Post workout: Golden FinisH (A complete carb/protein/amino complex to fuel your body after an intense workout.)

There's alot of good proteins out there, I use Nectar isolate personally, but you can't go wrong with ON 100% whey. :)

RR