3-ad stack

htownfire23

Awards
Looking to take 3-ad, but want to stack it with something. I know it says mass fx and superdrol NG. Is that the best to take it with? What about a preworkout? And ive used ecydesterone and it worked great, would that be ok to stack or take while on 3-ad? Any previous users with input would be great. Thanks

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
got money to burn huh? My opinion is you should stack it with food. Save your money. Log the results.

Imagine you get the 3ad, mass fx and some superdrol ng. So you blow 150. After a month you're up 5 lbs. Was it the 3ad? Was it the mass fx? or was it the "synergystic" blend of the three? Regardless, you spent $30 for a lb of muscle and now you don't know which product worked it's "magic".

I'm a major skeptic of most of these supplements. There are plenty of montebanks and snakeoil salesmen in the industry.

Spend your money wisely. Good luck!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
got money to burn huh? My opinion is you should stack it with food. Save your money. Log the results.

Imagine you get the 3ad, mass fx and some superdrol ng. So you blow 150. After a month you're up 5 lbs. Was it the 3ad? Was it the mass fx? or was it the "synergystic" blend of the three? Regardless, you spent $30 for a lb of muscle and now you don't know which product worked it's "magic".

I'm a major skeptic of most of these supplements. There are plenty of montebanks and snakeoil salesmen in the industry.

Spend your money wisely. Good luck!

Now there's a man after my own heart! Great job on that post. I'm a HUGE fan of running something solo if it's the first time you're using it. Like he said, if you stack things right off the bat, how do you know what anything did for you? If you want those same results again, you're going to blow a ton of money. Sure, good for AX business, but sucks for your budget!!!

Run it solo. You'll be just fine with that!!! :D :woohoo: