New Stack

asavage24

Awards
Hey Guys,
Im trying to continue to gain strength and mass, while losing fat (or atleast not gaining any more). i found some solid supps on NP to help. I dont know if this is too much stuff to be taking. Anything i should add or drop? please Comment.....

Size/Strength:
-AN Drive
-AN RPM
-AN NeoVar
-Cytogainer
-NP Kwick Karb
-NP Bulk BCAAs

Sleep Aid:
-Valerian Root (helps me Sleep)

Fat Loss:
-NP L-Carnitine
-Vanadyl Sulfate
-NP CLA Supreme
-NP Bulk Green Tea Powder

Digestion:
-NOW Super Enzymes
-NOW 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus

Overall Health:
-NOW Adam
-NP Bulk Fish Oil

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you have mostly everything covered.

I would exchange the weight gainer for a leaner protein, say optimum 100% or an isolate, and get your calorie source from whole foods.

Last edited:

asavage24

Awards
Good Call on choice of protein. i think i will definitely switch to ON 100 whey. thanks for your help.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
renegade is completely right about the cytogainer!

the problem that I see here is that it sounds like you're looking to do two different things at the same time...bulk and cut.

In order to add mass more needs to come in than is going out. not that you want to let it get out of control...not an open invite to pound down junk! but you want to consume a few hundred calories over maintenance and ensure that you're getting enough protein in order to put on some good mass. unfortunately you'll probably also put on a little BF in the process and that's something you'll have to deal with later.

if you try to lean and bulk you're probably going to end up wasting a lot of your training efforts because you're going to be holding back calories needed to build more muscle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, what are your stats?

I thought CLA was really only beneficial in overweight individuals

asavage24

Awards
Height: 5'7"