NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster?? - AnabolicMinds.com

NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Exclamation NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster??

NON REPS: put together the best stack for solid mass ever!! please

So i have posted a bunch of threads always asking about the best natural test booster stack out there for clean mass and strength. The only problem is that i always have a rep pimping their product. I wana know, not from a rep, what the best Test booster stack is out there, ever!! I recently just ended a mass fx, hyperdrol, retain cycle of 4 weeks and had great results. I do though, think there could be even more potent stacks out there.

Well my next test stack will start on Friday May 16 and i want you guys to help me make the best stack ever. I will be adding citruline malate, beta alanine, glutamine, taurine, bcaa's, multi, glutamine and tons of protein powder to this test stack. I may also add NO explode and Cell mass (or just AAKG and mono, i dunno yet, nice sales). The only stipulation i have is that x factor cannot be in the stack (sorry jjohn). I have a massive inflamation problem in my left shoulder and left hamstring problem that doesnt need to be any sorer. Also just to clarify i dont need to lose body fat and the goal would be to gain 10 pounds or so over about an 8 week span (in muscle). Thanks, cant waint for ure help!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Yea im lookin for the same but I think I will try the mass fx
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

as i said in my PM, it worked great for me and really helped me, but i want more. Football is coming up and i wana push my weight to a little over 230 if possible.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.

I am not a rep for any company....but there are couple stacks I would use. One being Primordial's Lean Muscle Stack.

The Phyto Test is like a testosterone amplifier, while Dermacrine actually converts to test, and the Sustain Alpha acts as your recovery and natural AI.

Good stuff imho.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

thats seems kinda like a new company and has sprays?? i dunno, havent seen a lot of logs to convince me
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

RPN/Drive by Applied neutraceuticals and trib test by diesel. Ive used this combo several times and im always impressed by the strength gains and workout intensity it gives me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post

So i have posted a bunch of threads always asking about the best natural test booster stack out there for clean mass and strength. The only problem is that i always have a rep pimping their product. I wana know, not from a rep, what the best Test booster stack is out there, ever!! I recently just ended a mass fx, hyperdrol, retain cycle of 4 weeks and had great results. I do though, think there could be even more potent stacks out there.

Well my next test stack will start on Friday May 16 and i want you guys to help me make the best stack ever. I will be adding citruline malate, beta alanine, glutamine, taurine, bcaa's, multi, glutamine and tons of protein powder to this test stack. I may also add NO explode and Cell mass (or just AAKG and mono, i dunno yet, nice sales). The only stipulation i have is that x factor cannot be in the stack (sorry jjohn). I have a massive inflamation problem in my left shoulder and left hamstring problem that doesnt need to be any sorer. Also just to clarify i dont need to lose body fat and the goal would be to gain 10 pounds or so over about an 8 week span (in muscle). Thanks, cant waint for ure help!!!

you could try activate xtreme...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

didnt i lay a stack out for you!!??
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

yeah just the x factor i really cant take
  10. Banned

Did a rep help with the Mass FX-HyperDrol stack? If so, it looks as if he/she did their job by "pimping" and you actually liked the stack ("great results!").
    Anyway, I am hearing great feedback for DTH.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

yeah me too but DTH standalone or with other things?
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i agree there are a lot of reps pimping stuff, but at the same time they usually pick the most knowledgeable posters to be reps, its a catch-22. here goes my take on a great stack, primal male/activate extreme/td formestane. i might just add post cycle support to it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

PAvb10 - Do you mind me asking, what kind of strength gains did you make on MAss FX cycle. Like on the bench or squatt. Thanks
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I've read great reviews regarding DTH. I've ran IGF-2, RPM & Drive together and had nice results as well.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

There are logs for that so called new company if you look for them. Ive found plenty.
  16. New Member

tforce for lh,activate extreme for free test and stoked for anti-e
  17. Banned

thebigT mentioned Formestane, and I agree. I'm glad I grabbed several bottles of E-Form and some in Bulk, because from what I read last night, it might be gone!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

ive tried bad ass mass which is very similiar to the main active in massfx and the stuff sucks. just had to put that out there, granted ive never used massfx but im convinced in my mind that its a waste.

Now with that said, trust me bro im pretty sure a stack of RPN/Drive and Jungle warfare for 8 weeks would be sick. You could use other things with that stack if you got the funds but those 3 together would give good gains imo. I may have to try that actually!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

so many options, so little time.
    I have a bottle of DTH. Used it for 5 days during PCT. The stuff is strong IMO. I did feel(it did)my Blood Pressure raise some though. I'm keeping my other 100 caps for another stack as I had plenty to test boost during my last PCT.
    what I am going to try soon. DTH(already have), Drive (want to try bad), Stoked (on its way) plus crea. mono. bcaa...l-arganine. maybe add life support.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

well i took mass fx and hyperdrol following a hernia surgery so my results were kinda flawed. my weight went up 7 pounds, entirely in muscle and my bench went up about 30 pounds oover 4 weeks. I tore my hammy the same day i got the hernia so i wasnt able to sqaut or run over that period of time that i took mass fx
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

what about mass fx and dth for 8 weeks? or is mass fx and hyperdrol a better pair? grila jujitsu gave me the following idea for a stack......but after having a lot of inflamation problems and doing a lot of cardio and hard lifting for football i dont need to be any more sore, so i cut out the x factor idea. Any new suggestions..........

-X factor 50 days
    -2 Bottles of Mass fx
    -2 Bottles of Alpha drive xl
    -2 Bottles of NOW DIM
    -bulk Beta Alanine
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I am really considering running Mass FX for 8 weeks - just not sure what to stack with it. Pistonpump has me a little worried I would be throwing my coin down the toilet bowl
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

just get some creatine mono. I stacked it with mono, AAKG, cit malate, beta alanine and BCAA's
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

X-factor + Diesel Test Hardcore would be good. Throw in NOS Ether and you're money.
  25. Registered User

First up, why are you so interested in Test boosters at 21???

As for the topic I have used the following:

Novedex XT(Very Good 8 out of 10)
    Viraloid(Good, 7 out of 10)
    Activate Xtreme(Good, 7.5 out of 10)

Currently using Diesel Test, will update you after I complete the run.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

gator alum 03, cant take x factor cuz of torn hammy and shoulder tendonitous.... But i want a test booster so i can make more test and get bigger? sure i got a lot of test but i want more. But ive heard a lot about novedex xt and basically i hear its weak and doesnt work all that great. Thats just what ive heard, but id really like to know how DTH goes......
  27. Senior Member

omega t force, activate xtreme, and transdermal formestane if you can find any, they are all good choices.

novedex is ATD which you can get cheap at nutra, but it has it's share of sides, mainly libido loss
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

what about DTH activate extreme and mass fx? overkill? couldnt really find the third thing or the firts on nutraplanet warnerve
  29. Senior Member

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-capsules.html

that's the t force, it has fadogia, which has gotten great feedback with bloodwork to back it up. I would think all 3 of those would be overkill, I'd pick one or maybe two of the aforementioned products, buy a lot of protein powder so you can make sure your intake is high, and i'd also consider this:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...750-grams.html

that with some bulk glucoasmine is great for a bulk.

I'd do something like this:

Activate xtreme or T force
    Synthesize

and maybe add RPM if you are wanting to gain a good amount of strength, I would assume you are if this is for football. IMHO the 3 things you suggested before together would be overkill for all 8 weeks
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

whats in synthesize exactly, it doesnt say? Is activate extreme that good of a test booster? or would mass fx be better? mass fx and hyperdrol shot my hunger through the roof.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

so i just some advice as to a DTH/ 6oxo stack with the possibility of 11 oxo for a stack. Would this be a decent bulk strength stack? could mass fx be added in somehow? there are so many possibilities out there, i cant wait to log whatever u guys think the best stack will be....
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stack Primal Male, Trib Test Extreme, Stoked, and Phytotest. WHOA!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

i really cant find much on the phyto test out there. Any info or place to buy? also im gonna geuss i need a stack which has more than adeqaute estrogen suppression as compared to the AX triple stack. Towards the end of it, i noticed my pubertal gyno to get bigger and puffier. This may be because my chest got much bigger or the fact that i havent been running cuz of a pulled hammy i dunno. Side question- if i go to my doc at college and ask them to prescribe me a protocol of nolvadex or letrozol for my gyno will they do it u think?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

i really cant find much on the phyto test out there. Any info or place to buy? also im gonna geuss i need a stack which has more than adeqaute estrogen suppression as compared to the AX triple stack. Towards the end of it, i noticed my pubertal gyno to get bigger and puffier. This may be because my chest got much bigger or the fact that i havent been running cuz of a pulled hammy i dunno. Side question- if i go to my doc at college and ask them to prescribe me a protocol of nolvadex or letrozol for my gyno will they do it u think?
    I wish I could get my doctor to prescribe my PCT.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

lol its not for a PCT. should i take that as a no?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

lol its not for a PCT. should i take that as a no?
    Well, I have some stuff under 'there' from a delayed onset gyno from Superdrol.... I tried asking my doctor a while ago as an 'idle question'. You can give it a shot, but you'll need surgery to correct gyno from before/after puberty.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

so nolvadex/ letrozol cannot get rid of gyno from puberty? i still remember the day in eight grade when i first saw it
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

so nolvadex/ letrozol cannot get rid of gyno from puberty? i still remember the day in eight grade when i first saw it
    It sucks balls, doesn't it? I'm self-conscious about it all the time.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree there are a lot of reps pimping stuff, but at the same time they usually pick the most knowledgeable posters to be reps, its a catch-22. here goes my take on a great stack, primal male/activate extreme/td formestane. i might just add post cycle support to it.
    ^^^^ This is actually a really good stack, however I would make the following substitution:

Remove activate extreme (has i3c, but I'd rather have the other stuff in the following product...
    Add Trib Test Extreme (you get the trib plus more Divanil from what I can tell)

Also imo Primale Male > T Force.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

If you haven't tried the simpler stuff yet, I'd suggest you save your money first by not buying the expensive company products. I've been taking 4g/day of NOW Fenugreek for 4 days so far and I feel awesome, much more assertiveness and confidence. I'll be switching to Nettle root then Tribulus, so I'll see which of the three worked the best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. test booster needed in week 3?
    By Ivers in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 10:14 AM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:30 PM