NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
NON REPS: put together the best stack for solid mass ever!! please

So i have posted a bunch of threads always asking about the best natural test booster stack out there for clean mass and strength. The only problem is that i always have a rep pimping their product. I wana know, not from a rep, what the best Test booster stack is out there, ever!! I recently just ended a mass fx, hyperdrol, retain cycle of 4 weeks and had great results. I do though, think there could be even more potent stacks out there.

Well my next test stack will start on Friday May 16 and i want you guys to help me make the best stack ever. I will be adding citruline malate, beta alanine, glutamine, taurine, bcaa's, multi, glutamine and tons of protein powder to this test stack. I may also add NO explode and Cell mass (or just AAKG and mono, i dunno yet, nice sales). The only stipulation i have is that x factor cannot be in the stack (sorry jjohn). I have a massive inflamation problem in my left shoulder and left hamstring problem that doesnt need to be any sorer. Also just to clarify i dont need to lose body fat and the goal would be to gain 10 pounds or so over about an 8 week span (in muscle). Thanks, cant waint for ure help!!!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Yea im lookin for the same but I think I will try the mass fx

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
as i said in my PM, it worked great for me and really helped me, but i want more. Football is coming up and i wana push my weight to a little over 230 if possible.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I am not a rep for any company....but there are couple stacks I would use. One being Primordial's Lean Muscle Stack.

The Phyto Test is like a testosterone amplifier, while Dermacrine actually converts to test, and the Sustain Alpha acts as your recovery and natural AI.

Good stuff imho.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thats seems kinda like a new company and has sprays?? i dunno, havent seen a lot of logs to convince me

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
RPN/Drive by Applied neutraceuticals and trib test by diesel. Ive used this combo several times and im always impressed by the strength gains and workout intensity it gives me.

patsfan39

Awards

So i have posted a bunch of threads always asking about the best natural test booster stack out there for clean mass and strength. The only problem is that i always have a rep pimping their product. I wana know, not from a rep, what the best Test booster stack is out there, ever!! I recently just ended a mass fx, hyperdrol, retain cycle of 4 weeks and had great results. I do though, think there could be even more potent stacks out there.

Well my next test stack will start on Friday May 16 and i want you guys to help me make the best stack ever. I will be adding citruline malate, beta alanine, glutamine, taurine, bcaa's, multi, glutamine and tons of protein powder to this test stack. I may also add NO explode and Cell mass (or just AAKG and mono, i dunno yet, nice sales). The only stipulation i have is that x factor cannot be in the stack (sorry jjohn). I have a massive inflamation problem in my left shoulder and left hamstring problem that doesnt need to be any sorer. Also just to clarify i dont need to lose body fat and the goal would be to gain 10 pounds or so over about an 8 week span (in muscle). Thanks, cant waint for ure help!!!

you could try activate xtreme...

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

didnt i lay a stack out for you!!??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah just the x factor i really cant take

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Did a rep help with the Mass FX-HyperDrol stack? If so, it looks as if he/she did their job by "pimping" and you actually liked the stack ("great results!").
Anyway, I am hearing great feedback for DTH.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah me too but DTH standalone or with other things?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree there are a lot of reps pimping stuff, but at the same time they usually pick the most knowledgeable posters to be reps, its a catch-22. here goes my take on a great stack, primal male/activate extreme/td formestane. i might just add post cycle support to it.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
PAvb10 - Do you mind me asking, what kind of strength gains did you make on MAss FX cycle. Like on the bench or squatt. Thanks

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've read great reviews regarding DTH. I've ran IGF-2, RPM & Drive together and had nice results as well.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
There are logs for that so called new company if you look for them. Ive found plenty.

ekdevil

Awards
tforce for lh,activate extreme for free test and stoked for anti-e

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thebigT mentioned Formestane, and I agree. I'm glad I grabbed several bottles of E-Form and some in Bulk, because from what I read last night, it might be gone!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried bad ass mass which is very similiar to the main active in massfx and the stuff sucks. just had to put that out there, granted ive never used massfx but im convinced in my mind that its a waste.

Now with that said, trust me bro im pretty sure a stack of RPN/Drive and Jungle warfare for 8 weeks would be sick. You could use other things with that stack if you got the funds but those 3 together would give good gains imo. I may have to try that actually!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
so many options, so little time.
I have a bottle of DTH. Used it for 5 days during PCT. The stuff is strong IMO. I did feel(it did)my Blood Pressure raise some though. I'm keeping my other 100 caps for another stack as I had plenty to test boost during my last PCT.
what I am going to try soon. DTH(already have), Drive (want to try bad), Stoked (on its way) plus crea. mono. bcaa...l-arganine. maybe add life support.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
well i took mass fx and hyperdrol following a hernia surgery so my results were kinda flawed. my weight went up 7 pounds, entirely in muscle and my bench went up about 30 pounds oover 4 weeks. I tore my hammy the same day i got the hernia so i wasnt able to sqaut or run over that period of time that i took mass fx

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what about mass fx and dth for 8 weeks? or is mass fx and hyperdrol a better pair? grila jujitsu gave me the following idea for a stack......but after having a lot of inflamation problems and doing a lot of cardio and hard lifting for football i dont need to be any more sore, so i cut out the x factor idea. Any new suggestions..........

-X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-2 Bottles of Alpha drive xl
-2 Bottles of NOW DIM
-bulk Beta Alanine

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I am really considering running Mass FX for 8 weeks - just not sure what to stack with it. Pistonpump has me a little worried I would be throwing my coin down the toilet bowl

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
just get some creatine mono. I stacked it with mono, AAKG, cit malate, beta alanine and BCAA's

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
X-factor + Diesel Test Hardcore would be good. Throw in NOS Ether and you're money.

Saurabh

Awards
First up, why are you so interested in Test boosters at 21???

As for the topic I have used the following:

Novedex XT(Very Good 8 out of 10)
Viraloid(Good, 7 out of 10)
Activate Xtreme(Good, 7.5 out of 10)

Currently using Diesel Test, will update you after I complete the run.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
gator alum 03, cant take x factor cuz of torn hammy and shoulder tendonitous.... But i want a test booster so i can make more test and get bigger? sure i got a lot of test but i want more. But ive heard a lot about novedex xt and basically i hear its weak and doesnt work all that great. Thats just what ive heard, but id really like to know how DTH goes......

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
omega t force, activate xtreme, and transdermal formestane if you can find any, they are all good choices.

novedex is ATD which you can get cheap at nutra, but it has it's share of sides, mainly libido loss

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what about DTH activate extreme and mass fx? overkill? couldnt really find the third thing or the firts on nutraplanet warnerve

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/omega-sports/t-force-90-capsules.html

that's the t force, it has fadogia, which has gotten great feedback with bloodwork to back it up. I would think all 3 of those would be overkill, I'd pick one or maybe two of the aforementioned products, buy a lot of protein powder so you can make sure your intake is high, and i'd also consider this:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/avant-research/synthesize-750-grams.html

that with some bulk glucoasmine is great for a bulk.

I'd do something like this:

Activate xtreme or T force
Synthesize

and maybe add RPM if you are wanting to gain a good amount of strength, I would assume you are if this is for football. IMHO the 3 things you suggested before together would be overkill for all 8 weeks

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
whats in synthesize exactly, it doesnt say? Is activate extreme that good of a test booster? or would mass fx be better? mass fx and hyperdrol shot my hunger through the roof.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so i just some advice as to a DTH/ 6oxo stack with the possibility of 11 oxo for a stack. Would this be a decent bulk strength stack? could mass fx be added in somehow? there are so many possibilities out there, i cant wait to log whatever u guys think the best stack will be....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Stack Primal Male, Trib Test Extreme, Stoked, and Phytotest. WHOA!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i really cant find much on the phyto test out there. Any info or place to buy? also im gonna geuss i need a stack which has more than adeqaute estrogen suppression as compared to the AX triple stack. Towards the end of it, i noticed my pubertal gyno to get bigger and puffier. This may be because my chest got much bigger or the fact that i havent been running cuz of a pulled hammy i dunno. Side question- if i go to my doc at college and ask them to prescribe me a protocol of nolvadex or letrozol for my gyno will they do it u think?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i really cant find much on the phyto test out there. Any info or place to buy? also im gonna geuss i need a stack which has more than adeqaute estrogen suppression as compared to the AX triple stack. Towards the end of it, i noticed my pubertal gyno to get bigger and puffier. This may be because my chest got much bigger or the fact that i havent been running cuz of a pulled hammy i dunno. Side question- if i go to my doc at college and ask them to prescribe me a protocol of nolvadex or letrozol for my gyno will they do it u think?
I wish I could get my doctor to prescribe my PCT.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
lol its not for a PCT. should i take that as a no?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol its not for a PCT. should i take that as a no?
Well, I have some stuff under 'there' from a delayed onset gyno from Superdrol.... I tried asking my doctor a while ago as an 'idle question'. You can give it a shot, but you'll need surgery to correct gyno from before/after puberty.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so nolvadex/ letrozol cannot get rid of gyno from puberty? i still remember the day in eight grade when i first saw it :aargh:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
so nolvadex/ letrozol cannot get rid of gyno from puberty? i still remember the day in eight grade when i first saw it :aargh:
It sucks balls, doesn't it? I'm self-conscious about it all the time.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
i agree there are a lot of reps pimping stuff, but at the same time they usually pick the most knowledgeable posters to be reps, its a catch-22. here goes my take on a great stack, primal male/activate extreme/td formestane. i might just add post cycle support to it.
^^^^ This is actually a really good stack, however I would make the following substitution:

Remove activate extreme (has i3c, but I'd rather have the other stuff in the following product...
Add Trib Test Extreme (you get the trib plus more Divanil from what I can tell)

Also imo Primale Male > T Force.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried the simpler stuff yet, I'd suggest you save your money first by not buying the expensive company products. I've been taking 4g/day of NOW Fenugreek for 4 days so far and I feel awesome, much more assertiveness and confidence. I'll be switching to Nettle root then Tribulus, so I'll see which of the three worked the best.

Saurabh

Awards
If you haven't tried the simpler stuff yet, I'd suggest you save your money first by not buying the expensive company products. I've been taking 4g/day of NOW Fenugreek for 4 days so far and I feel awesome, much more assertiveness and confidence. I'll be switching to Nettle root then Tribulus, so I'll see which of the three worked the best.
Money extremely well spent. I remember using Fenugreek only because I bought it for like 10 bucks a bottle and woke every morning with a boner.

Only disappointment was it started to lose affect after 3 weeks. One of those thingies that really need to be cycled.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Stack Primal Male, Trib Test Extreme, Stoked, and Phytotest. WHOA!
That sounds freakin legit right there! I'm benefiting from this thread greatly. uuuuaaaaahhhhhhh.

also, the gyno thing. Same with me. Dude, it hit me when I was in college @ 18yo. I remember when I put my shoulder pads on. Felt tender. for about a month I had a hard lump under my nipple. My buddy and his girlfriend were like, dude...hahah. I even could squeez **** out of it. Then @ the age of 20 I got big into supps and AS and I go....well that's what it was. No SIHT. I've gotten mass and hard to tell now.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
DTHC! Best I've tried so far.

I've got 2 bottles of Dermacrine coming and will give that a go in a little while. Heard good things about that as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess you didnt like my suggestion?

if you are always saying massfx this hyperdrol that then why even make this thread? obviously you like the results from them so just run it again and maybe add in something else cheap.

Jungle warfare is one of the strongest test boosters imo. Yes there is debate and talk that says it is a mild steroid but the same can be said about 6bromo which is in hyperdrol. if they are steroids they are on such a small scale that i wouldnt say your on cycle if you take them.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
piston pump, i just compare to the ax stack cuz thats really all i know about right now from a first person perspective. I like some of the ideas so far though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of course its something like superdrol, or a hormonal substance

if you want natural Blue up by controlled labs from my experience.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: at natural!
There's no such thing...
Oh boy.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There's no such thing...
Oh boy.
Sure there is! Some of us just choose to define it differently than others ;)

I choose to define 'virtually' all-natural in terms of bodybuilding/athletics to be the point at which a person is at without the influence of external, synthetic factors for a period of atleast 6 months.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no such thing...
Oh boy.
Go to the IFPA/Oco website and look at their banned substance list.In this organization athletics cannot compete in their shows if they have used any banned substances on the list five years prior.The oco list is the same as ifpa.just google oco banned.

Now you could go into many other organizations lie the NPC and be only drug free a year and the IFPA/oco are the very strict and that's a challenge to me. that's why I like them.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I go by the Ifpa/oco rules and regulations and this is how I define myself as a natural bodybuilder by going by their rules