Im going for cutting down on fat
While I Lean up and Bulk

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol?

Lots of people like the NO-Xplode, but if you would like a cleaner energy feeling, you should go with our Cold Fusion EX. Tastes great and the workouts are amazing! A lot cheaper than NO-Xplode as well.

Didn't a research company test NO-Xplode and find that it did NOT contain any Cem3? There is a thread around here somewhere.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You can do better than all of those. BSN is currently under trail for misrepresenting the ingredients in Cellmass. Noxplode if under dosed with it's active ingredients, and Hydroxycut is okay, but I like Levithan, Hot Rox and a bunch of others much better.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of taking
Hydroxycut
BSN nO Explode
BSN Cem3

ok combo
Im new so I don't know much
Whats a good suggestion to take

Im going for cutting down on fat
While I Lean up and Bulk
You have purchased already? if you haven't then don't. Way overpriced. You find much better alternatives mentioned in teh supplement section.

MarkDizzle

Awards
thnx I'll do Hydroxycut. Ill look into another brand then
any suggestions on a good combo

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
thnx I'll do Hydroxycut. Ill look into another brand then
any suggestions on a good combo
Hydroxycut is CRAP. get some DCP and RPM and you will be better off.
and STAY OUT OF GNC.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut is CRAP. get some DCP and RPM and you will be better off.
and STAY OUT OF GNC.
i agree. hydroxycut is a load of dump. i'm loving ALRI's Venom 3.0, if you can get ahold of it.

MattMiller

Awards
leviathan, dcp and if you are looking for a pre workout deal NO shotgun was pretty good and white flood gets good reviews

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut sucks and BSN is overpriced. search NP for what you want.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun? I thought they were involved in the whole Coumarin thing as well?
Yes as well as the negative effects of beta alanine ethyl ester which is proven to have health risks and has no benefits in absorption.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
current favorite pre workout NO is vasocharge.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
When I first started working out I bought NO-Xplode, turns out by about the 5th scoop in I had to up it to 2 scoops pre-workout then slowly had to up it to 3 scoops then my tub was gone in like 20 days...50$ for 20 days is BS.

MarkDizzle

Awards
yeah... friends told me its a waste
I'm thinking towards Twin Labs Creatine
Anabolic pump and Vasocharge

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vasocharge is pretty nice, or the primaforce version (Primal N20). Sometimes you can find the primaforce version cheaper, its identical. Scivation owns primaforce. I'm really really really liking the combination of Ragnarok + Citruvol.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to buy in bulk. Heres what I'd do.
Pre-workout:
Taurine
Caffeine
Arginine-KG
ALCAR

A lot of others Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate.

During workout:
Bulk BCAA's
Maybe some extra Leucine

Post-workout
CEE
Creatine Tri-malate
Kwik-Karb

For fat-loss I've never actually looked into it but I guess Sesathin and some Yohimbine HCL.

Try to figure out a way thats cheap for you and find out what you want but you can definitely get cheap bulks for the price of the BSN and MT products and they'll last yeah quite a while to.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Um....?

Vasocharge is pretty nice, or the primaforce version (Primal N20). Sometimes you can find the primaforce version cheaper, its identical. Scivation owns primaforce. I'm really really really liking the combination of Ragnarok + Citruvol.
This where you should mention looking into RPM & DRIVE Easy...:D Just givin ya crap.

Anyway MDizzle, yeah as others have mentioned already...you can do better than the commercialized hype products such as NO-Xplode, Hydroxycut Hardcore. Not that they don't work, but there are better products out there that are more effective. Then again to each their own. I would honestly recommend doing something like RPM, DRIVE (both made by Applied Nutriceuticals), and DCP (made by RPN) and then you should just order from Nutraplanet :D. That would be a great fat loss stack as well as a good muscle building stack...the recomp effect should be great from those 3. Just my two cents!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This where you should mention looking into RPM & DRIVE Easy...:D Just givin ya crap.

Anyway MDizzle, yeah as others have mentioned already...you can do better than the commercialized hype products such as NO-Xplode, Hydroxycut Hardcore. Not that they don't work, but there are better products out there that are more effective. Then again to each their own. I would honestly recommend doing something like RPM, DRIVE (both made by Applied Nutriceuticals), and DCP (made by RPN) and then you should just order from Nutraplanet :D. That would be a great fat loss stack as well as a good muscle building stack...the recomp effect should be great from those 3. Just my two cents!

well, he was talking about a drink based pump aid ;). Its true that the Drive/RPM combo will give a lot of similar effects plus other benefits as well over time. Drive is great for recomp, no arguing that :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I don't think a beginner to the supp game should be taking RPM and Drive. Waste of money really. $60 for what, a months supply?

Basic bulk products are where its at. Creatine mono, beta alanine, AAKG maybe some citraline malate, leucine and taurine.

If your looking to drop some body fat no doubt its your diet thats holding you back, not your supplement arsenal.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think a beginner to the supp game should be taking RPM and Drive. Waste of money really. $60 for what, a months supply?

Basic bulk products are where its at. Creatine mono, beta alanine, AAKG maybe some citraline malate, leucine and taurine.

If your looking to drop some body fat no doubt its your diet thats holding you back, not your supplement arsenal.
More than 60 really, Taking six caps of drive per day results in 2 bottles for 30 days.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
More than 60 really, Taking six caps of drive per day results in 2 bottles for 30 days.
Exactly why i'll never try it other then the samples i got from nutra. I was in love with RPM but found 5 a day too much to sustain money wise, that and then discovering R4W which blows it out of the water at 2 caps.

motivator

Awards
Just watch what you eat. Don't worry about supplements right now. Maybe just some protein isolate between meals and make sure you are hitting those weights. You can go and by any type of supplement you want, but if you just sit there you blew all that cash.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly why i'll never try it other then the samples i got from nutra. I was in love with RPM but found 5 a day too much to sustain money wise, that and then discovering R4W which blows it out of the water at 2 caps.
I has a R4W sample at home. I keep hearing more good than bad about it. I may have to try it soon.