Best Appetite Suppressant Similar to Smoking?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I used to smoke cigarettes and it had a huge impact on surpressing my appetite.

Is there a appetite suppressant ( non drug ) that works just as good?

My friggin appetite is huge and i want it suppressed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
The gut secretes two important hormones, cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), that are also known as "satiety hormones", as they give us a sense of food satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.

CCK, also known as the "fee-full" hormone, is a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins. CCK is produced in the intestines when we eat fats and proteins, and signals the brain to stop eating when CCK levels are elevated. Compounds that can stimulate CCK release include EGCG in Green Tea, L-Phenylalanine (also a neurotransmitter booster), Phenylethylamine (PEA), Phosphatidylcholine, Korean Pine Nut (Pinolenic Acid), Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), and so on. Phenylalanine, by the way, can be converted into phenylethylamine.

Glucagon-like peptide-1 is tightly connected with fullness and satiety, and is secreted in response to fat and carbohydrate ingestion. Slows food absorption in the gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and desire for further food intake.

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.

Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.

Theobromine, a methlyxanthine, has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine, theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.

If you are looking for products that contain these, try Shred-XS Hardcore and Lipotrophin-PM.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Products containing 2-amino-methylhexane (also referred to as geranamine) work great for suppressing appetite as well as increasing concentration.

Such products would include:
Stimulant X (by Anabolic Xtreme), X Force (by IBE), Adrenaline (by Genera Supplements), and AMP (by Ergopharm).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The issue with PEA, however is it's rapid degredation via monoamine oxidase. Alternatively, I would suggest D,L-phenylalanine combined with L-Tyrosine. The D enantiomer of Phenylalanine increases endogeneous PEA levels indepently of the natural metabolic pathway

The gut secretes two important hormones, cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), that are also known as "satiety hormones", as they give us a sense of food satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.

CCK, also known as the "fee-full" hormone, is a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins. CCK is produced in the intestines when we eat fats and proteins, and signals the brain to stop eating when CCK levels are elevated. Compounds that can stimulate CCK release include EGCG in Green Tea, L-Phenylalanine (also a neurotransmitter booster), Phenylethylamine (PEA), Phosphatidylcholine, Korean Pine Nut (Pinolenic Acid), Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), and so on. Phenylalanine, by the way, can be converted into phenylethylamine.

Glucagon-like peptide-1 is tightly connected with fullness and satiety, and is secreted in response to fat and carbohydrate ingestion. Slows food absorption in the gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and desire for further food intake.

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.

Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.

Theobromine, a methlyxanthine, has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine, theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.

If you are looking for products that contain these, try Shred-XS Hardcore and Lipotrophin-PM.

superone

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention i cant use any Stimulants at all, sorry.

Thanks so fat though.

Im really looking for the best single one product that i can take for this.

Thanks.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
non stim- zappetite, just remember to eat

Last week I took it mid-morning and was not hungry until 9pm at night :/

cecilia85

cecilia85

Awards
non stim- zappetite, just remember to eat

Last week I took it mid-morning and was not hungry until 9pm at night :/

Hey, where do you get your non stim- zappetite from .. Thank you :laugh:

mw525

mw525

Awards
just smoke- what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, where do you get your non stim- zappetite from .. Thank you :laugh:
I've noticed you've been "resurrecting" some old threads in search of an appetite suppressant.

Have you looked into LeanFX?

In my opinion, it's underrated as an appetite controller. The Cha'de bugre and cat's claw indoleamine synergy is very effective at controlling both cravings as well as appetite.

From what I've heard, SX is another potent one, but it also has some potent stimulant capabilities. No side effects like ephedra, just not something you'd want to take after dinnertime to control night cravings.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 SX in the morning kills my appetite until about 9pm. I know what you're going through, though. Stopping smoking and appetite are things that go hand-in-hand. Just control yourself and do what you can to maintain and improve your health. Eyes on the prize....eyes on the prize...

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
Chew 2mg Nicotine gum. Will do the same as the smoking did but you just get the good benefits of nicotine, and there are some.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
I'll tell you from experience--and I've tried everything--NOTHING kills appetite and has the positive effects on body composition like nicotine does. Maybe ephedrine comes close, but doesn't have the same MOA so you miss out on some of the cool things nicotine does for you. So, get yourself some gum. That's your best bet.

Chew 2mg Nicotine gum. Will do the same as the smoking did but you just get the good benefits of nicotine, and there are some.
QFT! Among those benefits are antioxidant characteristics and improved cognition (perhaps even the prevention of alzheimers and parkinsons).

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
THE SINNER
What product would you recommend that contains the ingredients you suggested?

sundevil22

Awards
a pinch of copenhagen snuff would do the trick for sure.

cecilia85

cecilia85

Awards
I've noticed you've been "resurrecting" some old threads in search of an appetite suppressant.

Have you looked into LeanFX?

In my opinion, it's underrated as an appetite controller. The Cha'de bugre and cat's claw indoleamine synergy is very effective at controlling both cravings as well as appetite.

From what I've heard, SX is another potent one, but it also has some potent stimulant capabilities. No side effects like ephedra, just not something you'd want to take after dinnertime to control night cravings.

Yes, i have been looking for an appetite suppressant but notthing seems to work? i haven't tried LeanFX? hmm ill look into it.. whats sx??:type:

cecilia85

cecilia85

Awards
why does everyone in this forum mention www . nutraplanet .com is this forum and that site in ka hoots?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone in this forum mention www . nutraplanet .com is this forum and that site in ka hoots?
very much so
nutra planet is the boards store
more like the ppls store cuz of all the great prices and outstanding custmer service!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, nutraplanet is a pretty good store. They carry prettymuch all that the site sponsors sell, and it's always at a decent price. I mean there's a few others that have some good prices as well, but NP is pretty consistent and the board sponsor.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i figured.. anyhow.. whats sx??
SX is Slim Xtreme, which I had the pleasure of trying for the first time this morning. It's a new fatburning/energy supplement by Anabolic Xtreme. What I like about it is that it's different than the usual stimulant-based fatburner, which usually finds some way of bastardizing the catecholamine-neurotransmitter cascade. We tried to shoot for something that worked to enhance your focus and mood so you can get more accomplished during your day, but not leave you cracked out and jittery, and to have it help burn off unwanted fat as sort of a cherry on top of the sundae.

You can read more about it here.

http://www.anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php

Nutraplanet should have this on their website within the next couple weeks, and it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than MSRP (Companies set MSRP's really high just so stores can say "we are selling at 90 gagillion% off MSRP!"). Let me know if you have any other questions about SX, LeanFX, or anything else made by AX. It's my pleasure to help you out.