my shred stack, what u think?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of my girl friends fat loss stack?

30 days
1 bottle DCP by rpn
1 bottle sesmin oil 500mil by primaforce

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me home slice! Maybe add in some ALCAR by Primaforce as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

30 days
1 bottle DCP by rpn
Great, if you wish to stay strictly non-stim. Drive by AN also stacks beautifully with DCP in the non-stim department. Ladies would dose Drive differently, though, meaning more mileage per bottle.

If you do not mind stimulants, it might help to add Shred-XS Hardcore by MST to optimize the entire process and deliver additional adrenal-support benefits.

If you choose to add ALCAR to a stim-based or non-stim-based shred stack, be sure to include a good alpha lipoic acid product to quench the increased free-radical activity that higher mitochondrial action would trigger.

If it is of interest to you, I would shortly commence a recomp/shred stack with Drive/DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore. My expectations are high :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice.

my next cut will be DCP, Leviathan reloaded and Drive....keep us updated on the dcp eh

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice.

my next cut will be DCP, Leviathan reloaded and Drive....keep us updated on the dcp eh
currently doing this without drive
losing fat without even cardio or diet haha

extra dosing on dcp tho

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

30 days
1 bottle DCP by rpn
That should work fine. Sounds good. If you need to add in a stim for her later go with leviathin, should go well.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i bought her a bottle of levi a while ago but she was allergic to the yohinbean and it was all bad her doc made her get off it. but i still used the rest!!! so right now we are trying a non stim cut for her. so some cla and some drive would do well for her? can you recommend anything else for her.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm for a non-yohimbine stack I would go with DCP, sesathin, fish oil,and green tea caps. I don't know anything about Drive so I can't say there. I would also add in the topicals, Napalm for cortisol and Lipoderm.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i already have dcp, sesamin oil 500mil. what if i buy some cla. will that work well with the stack?

thank you guys for all the help

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
i already have dcp, sesamin oil 500mil. what if i buy some cla. will that work well with the stack?

thank you guys for all the help
Hey hey I know your enthusiasm, but I think you should start her slowly, you can always add things in later when things come to a plateau/halt. I think that non-stim stack is great to start off with. Grab some green tea caps (or drink a few cups of it a day) and fish oils :thumbsup:

Right now I'm pretty much only on DCP + GT + fish oil, zero side effects, and I feel great!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey I know your enthusiasm, but I think you should start her slowly, you can always add things in later when things come to a plateau/halt. I think that non-stim stack is great to start off with. Grab some green tea caps (or drink a few cups of it a day) and fish oils :thumbsup:

Right now I'm pretty much only on DCP + GT + fish oil, zero side effects, and I feel great!
she drinking 2 large cups a day with no sweetener or milk. she really likes it that way. i like mine with non-fat milk but she love it just straight. i will take your advice and keep her on this stack. is it ok if she takes her dcp with food or should it be without food? it doesnt say on the bottle.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
she drinking 2 large cups a day with no sweetener or milk. she really likes it that way. i like mine with non-fat milk but she love it just straight. i will take your advice and keep her on this stack. is it ok if she takes her dcp with food or should it be without food? it doesnt say on the bottle.
For best results, take each serving 30mins before a meal, spread out during the day if you can. Since there's no caffeine she can take it at night as well. If she works out, make one serving pre-workout for a little extra boost.

Drinking tea is great, today I bought some ice lemon black tea.. the place they do it is really cool, almost put in half a lemon in there!! Usually they add in heaps of sugar syrup in it.. which is yummy, but I order it without it, so it comes sugar free, you add your own equal into it. Refreshing and so damn good for you!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For best results, take each serving 30mins before a meal, spread out during the day if you can. Since there's no caffeine she can take it at night as well. If she works out, make one serving pre-workout for a little extra boost.

Drinking tea is great, today I bought some ice lemon black tea.. the place they do it is really cool, almost put in half a lemon in there!! Usually they add in heaps of sugar syrup in it.. which is yummy, but I order it without it, so it comes sugar free, you add your own equal into it. Refreshing and so damn good for you!
You really think it'd be okay to take at night?

Black tea is awesome and has some nice components that are not in green tea and vice versa. Tea-3 is the best tea product and tea blend out there in my opinion. I am using it and I trust Primordial Performance's integrity. You can't necessarily feel a lot from the product, you'll just have to trust it's working. I felt it when I took it on an empty stomach, but now I take it with food and super curcumin w/ bioperine.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You really think it'd be okay to take at night?

Black tea is awesome and has some nice components that are not in green tea and vice versa. Tea-3 is the best tea product and tea blend out there in my opinion. I am using it and I trust Primordial Performance's integrity. You can't necessarily feel a lot from the product, you'll just have to trust it's working. I felt it when I took it on an empty stomach, but now I take it with food and super curcumin w/ bioperine.
Tea 3 definitely looks like a nice mix, I think it can be done for a better price though. I haven't had any problem with taking dcp in the evening, e.g at 6pm before dinner. Because of the PLCAR I probably wouldn't take it right before bed though.

Heh, you know what I've been ahving some troubles with descriptions of the day and meals and the northern hemisphere equivalents.., like morning, brunch, noon, arvo, evening, dinner, supper.. someone called me out on it before... oh yeah I believe it was teh bossman.:sad: ><

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Tea 3 definitely looks like a nice mix, I think it can be done for a better price though. I haven't had any problem with taking dcp in the evening, e.g at 6pm before dinner. Because of the PLCAR I probably wouldn't take it right before bed though.

Heh, you know what I've been ahving some troubles with descriptions of the day and meals and the northern hemisphere equivalents.., like morning, brunch, noon, arvo, evening, dinner, supper.. someone called me out on it before... oh yeah I believe it was teh bossman.:sad: ><
lol, what meal did you not know?