Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is it safe to eat a sandwich? I mean it probably is, but you could choke on the sandwich, you might be allergic to something on the sandwich.

Define safe lol.

Can you stack true shred and 4 Andro, yes, is it safe, most likely. But you could get high blood pressure, gyno and potentially a few other side effects. Those are the risks when you play with your hormones.

It's definitely on the safer side of OTC performance enhancing drugs

Dracos Maximus

Awards
The true Shred has 75mgs of Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione in it. Would that stop the unwanted estrogen conversion while taking the 4 andro?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The true Shred has 75mgs of Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione in it. Would that stop the unwanted estrogen conversion while taking the 4 andro?
Probably not, but it won't hurt.

Just so you know the estrogen conversion from for Andro is what does most of the work for you. Only a very small amount of for Andro converts to testosterone and the majority of it converts to estrogen and that's what gives you the positive side effects like higher libido and muscle growth, given that it doesn't get out of control, taking both products at label reccomendations to 1.5x reccomended dose will probably keep you in the safer zone.

Dracos Maximus

Awards
I would still need a pct after the 4 andro cycle is done, right?

Dracos Maximus

Awards
Yes always pct unless your on trt or cruising and would recomend atleast 300 mg of 4-andro if you can afford it use more
Oh damn what I have is pointless to take then. The 4 andro I have is only 75mgs so the bottle would only last me 2 weeks at 300mgs a day. Thank you for this information!

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh damn what I have is pointless to take then. The 4 andro I have is only 75mgs so the bottle would only last me 2 weeks at 300mgs a day. Thank you for this information!
Maybe just order Another bottle or 2 the 150 mg might work for libido but for size or strenght gains you wanna atleast double That but as i Said use as Much as u can afford

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably not, but it won't hurt.
Agreed here! And on the positives True Shred is going to help you get lean and muscle hardness if that's the goal.