looking for some help

Norman

Awards
Well I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with my workout. I need some tips on how to build muscle and rid myself of my flab, and if any supplements may help me out. I was think about NO Explode, but if any of you have any ideas for me I'd like to hear them. I'd apreaciate any help im a noob.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Well I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with my workout. I need some tips on how to build muscle and rid myself of my flab, and if any supplements may help me out. I was think about NO Explode, but if any of you have any ideas for me I'd like to hear them. I'd apreaciate any help im a noob.
Come on man, there's a search function.

But welcome anyway. :welcome:

I'll give you some basics on supps and a workout suggestion. I consider staple supplements to be whey protein, bcaa's, multi-vitamin, fish oil, and creatine monohydrate. Start with that. None of this helps much if your diet sucks, however.

For workouts, I use MaxOT and think it's the best way to go. You can find all the details at www.ast-ss.com. Other people will throw out all kinds of different methods and that's fine. It takes time and experimentation to figure out what works best for you. Take your time and figure it out.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
READ, READ, and READ. There is a ton of info here. We will help you but you also have to help yourself. SEARCH, this function will pretty much answer all your questions. and remember We were all noobs once.