Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Talking Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE


    [center]






    NO Longer Available!!![/b]









    Ingredient Profile:

    Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
    PEA (Phenylethylamine)
    Hordenine
    Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
    Caffeine
    3,3'-Diindolylmethane
    Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
    Acacia Rigidula
    Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
    Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
    Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

    Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs


  2. these will ship out at the end of each week... get em while they are hot!!!!

    Leviathan Reloaded should be up at NP by the end of the week!!!

  3. i cant wait for this. hopefully will have the money right when it comes out to get it
    •   
       


  4. i want one ....pick me!

  5. do you ship sample to Canada ??:P

  6. hmnn seems like this is gonna replace the original leviathan eh? I thought you guys were gonna sell both.

  7. I'm all over it!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    do you ship sample to Canada ??:P
    NO CANADIAN or INTERNATIONAL requests at this time


    Look and ye shall find...

  9. this is great.... i just ordered Leviathan v.1!!!

    its alright, PAL makes great products and Levithan is a proven winner. I cannot believe that they one-up'ed themselves....

    thanks for the sample PAL!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    4 caps eh?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. OMG I know what I want for christmas lol

  12. ose: My favorite girl got a boob job... Thats how i feel about Leviathan and Leviathan Reloaded....


    Can wait to feel them

  13. Hope all you Americans are enjoying your free samples. Meanwhile up here in Canada were getting fat and soft.

    *sniff sniff* I don't wanna talk about it.
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    well, you needed to accumulate some fat for the winter hibernation anyhow
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, you needed to accumulate some fat for the winter hibernation anyhow


    this product contails two types of yohimbine... noooo way it would get through customs... sorry guys...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post


    this product contails two types of yohimbine... noooo way it would get through customs... sorry guys...
    hmmm..it better..lol

    Cant wait for people to start trying this stuff!

  17. I am in, how do I get a sample

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am in, how do I get a sample
    http://www.leviathandirect.com/freesample.php
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    who do I email for a sample?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    who do I email for a sample?
    haha....shut up, you know better eric

  21. What is the product for?

  22. Thank You, looking forward to it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Thank You, looking forward to it.
    np, thanks for the interest

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    who do I email for a sample?
    hahah ill kill anyone who emails me... you have no idea... i got 15 emails last night with people addresses..

    could i have made it ANY EASIER??????

    just FYI, if you pm or email me a request, its instantly deleted! READ!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hahah ill kill anyone who emails me... you have no idea... i got 15 emails last night with people addresses..

    could i have made it ANY EASIER??????

    just FYI, if you pm or email me a request, its instantly deleted! READ!
    haha..no doubt eh....clearly people dont read things...I had to write the Aspire samples in my dig, and evenwrite dont PM me for samples..lol..

  26. Finally! Awesome Awesome Awesome

  27. I definitely have to find a way to give these a try one day, if it is better than leviathan #1, then dayummm

  28. bump for samples!!

  29. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT EMAIL/PM ME, or DAVE, or BJ for samples pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

    the link is clearly shown on the first page....

    thanks for your interest

  30. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT EMAIL/PM ME, or DAVE, or BJ for samples pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

    the link is clearly shown on the first page....

    thanks for your interest
    hhah yea i got like 15 emails last night..... damn im wearing my delete button out

    if people dont have time to read, I dont have time to correct them

  31. fo sho kid....i get 10 a day....they are added to my hate list...lol

  32. Right On Guys! It clearly states what to do in the first post! Newbs!

  33. if M-DROL and other PH and other yohimbine product ge t through custom , I dont see why lev RELOADED would not ? |!!!!

  34. When I signed on this morning with 5 PM's talking about wanting a sample of Lev-R I just had to make a thread....ONLY TO FIND OUT THERE IS ALREADY ONE~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  35. Son of a!!!!.... I was so excited about this that I filled it out and then had my wife fill it out after I told her what it was...before I read the "One sample per person/household. Multiple requests will have ALL requests deleted." --- Have mercy on me PAL and send my samples, I LOVED regular Leviathan.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Son of a!!!!.... I was so excited about this that I filled it out and then had my wife fill it out after I told her what it was...before I read the "One sample per person/household. Multiple requests will have ALL requests deleted." --- Have mercy on me PAL and send my samples, I LOVED regular Leviathan.
    whats your zip code and the initials of your name.. ill delete the second record so both dont get deleted.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    whats your zip code and the initials of your name.. ill delete the second record so both dont get deleted.
    I PM'd ya, hope that's OK - I really appreciate it!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I PM'd ya, hope that's OK - I really appreciate it!
    noooooooo prob
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Palo Alto Labs: Clean Cut Stack (2 Leviathan Reloaded + FREE Reset AD)
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:42 PM
  2. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:27 PM
  3. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in