Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I just checked my mail and it was in there. I'm excited to try this out. I'll probably try 1 to start.

Thanks PAL!

strife

Awards
How long does it take to receive these? I filled out the form for the free sample about two weeks ago and haven't yet seen anything in the mail.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Guys take advantage of trying this amazing fat burner for FREE!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to receive these? I filled out the form for the free sample about two weeks ago and haven't yet seen anything in the mail.
we had a lot of requests and just had a TON more of samples made up.. with the holiday and USPS delay... they should be there in a few more days...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
we had a lot of requests and just had a TON more of samples made up.. with the holiday and USPS delay... they should be there in a few more days...
dave you gotta show me what that ton of samples look like. Im having a hard time imagining a mountain of leviathan caps. :lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dave you gotta show me what that ton of samples look like. Im having a hard time imagining a mountain of leviathan caps. :lol:
probly the worst smelling mountain ever..man my bottles smells...but it works so well.haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing, superdrol NG is probably the nicest smelling caps out of anything. has sort of a carmel kinda scent

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing, superdrol NG is probably the nicest smelling caps out of anything. has sort of a carmel kinda scent
DCP from the RK has a raspberry/mustard smell..lol...together, they smell rough, but its one mean stack (LR+DCP)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, DCP does have a nice smell, but it seems to vary bottle to bottle. I had one that was perfect, I was huffing from that one :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ended up submitting another request the other day. I submitted my first one several weeks ago and have yet to get anything in the mail. I've been kinda bummed.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I ended up submitting another request the other day. I submitted my first one several weeks ago and have yet to get anything in the mail. I've been kinda bummed.
Oof bad idea, they'll delete both your requests if you multi-submitted

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oof bad idea, they'll delete both your requests if you multi-submitted
Well, it's been weeks and weeks. I figured something 'mysterious' probably happened to my request. So, I submitted another one. It's been weeks upon weeks and I've seen others on the forums get better service. I'm anxious to try this, so I can see how it works out. I like to plan my following cycles ahead of time.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's been weeks and weeks. I figured something 'mysterious' probably happened to my request. So, I submitted another one. It's been weeks upon weeks and I've seen others on the forums get better service. I'm anxious to try this, so I can see how it works out. I like to plan my following cycles ahead of time.
try throwing a pm to blackjack or emailing dave

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you should have slapped her
haha I should have slapped my mom 1000 times in that case. So far she's chucked out a bottle of leviathan and paravol that I ordered way back and a ton of protien bulk powders and samples. :lol: ill slap his grandma afterwards :lol: jk

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
haha I should have slapped my mom 1000 times in that case. So far she's chucked out a bottle of leviathan and paravol that I ordered way back and a ton of protien bulk powders and samples. :lol: ill slap his grandma afterwards :lol: jk

Tell me this was unintentional...

Man I'd go dumpster diving after that sh1t

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got everything straightened out.

I'm awaiting the arrival of my goodies. :D

foggia

foggia

Awards
I just signed up for a sample tonight. Can't wait to try it, I have heard great things!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sample bump!!

Leviathan Reloaded has been consistently in the top 10 in sales at nutra, and thats not including the amount of bottles sold with the DCP/Leviathan stack....

thanks for the support guys!

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
the free sample request form doesnt seem to work, gives me a database error...

"No database selected:
INSERT INTO freesamples (name,street,city,state,zipcode,email,heardabout,__inserted_on) VALUES..."

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
...the page is still on their website...

i actually stumbled upon the link on palo altos website then searched google and found this (old) thread on it...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We dont offer samples at this moment... sorry for any confusion

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
np, thanks.

while i have you, is this product safe for my gf (24yrs old) (also takes birth control pill)?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
np, thanks.

while i have you, is this product safe for my gf (24yrs old) (also takes birth control pill)?
yes... definitely safe...

1 cap, 2-3x per day is ideal for women.
it should not affect BC in any way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes... definitely safe...

1 cap, 2-3x per day is ideal for women.
it should not affect BC in any way
dave, between this and aspire samples, i bet you guys have given out over 10,000 samples. must be some kind of record. i am going on record now for samples in advance, of any new product you guys come up with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive heard rumors that cellars garbagemen have started their own supplement store.:toofunny:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I just tried it multiple times because its comming up saying no database selected and i want to try this! please help me!! ahhh

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dave, between this and aspire samples, i bet you guys have given out over 10,000 samples. must be some kind of record. i am going on record now for samples in advance, of any new product you guys come up with.
only 10,000? :toofunny:

We have another product due soon... ill see what I can do about samples for that one. You should definitely notice a result within the first few days.
:dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only 10,000? :toofunny:

We have another product due soon... ill see what I can do about samples for that one. You should definitely notice a result within the first few days.
:dance:
thank you sir, i am excited to see what you guys are up to. any hints?