Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE

Satch

Awards
i think the canadian customs agent would get a hardon with excitement as he threw these samples into the garbage.

we have yohimbine hcl AND 11-hydroxy-yohimbine in Reloaded
neither would pass customs alone.

a handful might get through..but its not worth the postage cost for all of the ones that will not make it. then people want their money back.. and it just causes a headache...
I thought the original was ok. I was thinking about just ordering a bottle or 2 of reloaded. Are you saying that may not get through Canadian customs?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I thought the original was ok. I was thinking about just ordering a bottle or 2 of reloaded. Are you saying that may not get through Canadian customs?
canadian customs do NOT allow yohimbine into the country. sometimes it will make it through, but if they catch it.. they throw it out ..not worth the risk of money.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I tried submitting a request for sample on the Palo Alto labs site, but got an exceedingly descriptive SQL error. I would love to receive a sample (loving Recreate, but would like to try this legendary fat burner lol).

While fixing this error, I suggest you have your web guys turn off the verbose error messages. Just log it and give us a general error, because the amount of information exposed is quite dangerous.

Satch

Awards
canadian customs do NOT allow yohimbine into the country. sometimes it will make it through, but if they catch it.. they throw it out ..not worth the risk of money.
Thanks for the info. Guess i got lucky when ordering the original leviathan