Palo Alto has a new-BETA... it NEEDS testing.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Arrow Palo Alto has a new-BETA... it NEEDS testing.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Guys,

Our R&D guys have been up without end... nights, weekends, you name it.. they have been hard at work!

We have just enough Beta Samples for a few of you.... basically a 15 day supply for 3 of you. The PAL reps have been mailed some, but as of today, I might be the only rep who has taken it.

What we have been doing is formulating another great product, I cannot release the name or the ingredients yet... but you guys know we dont joke around!

This is a thermogenic product, very potent, with some mood enhancing properties...anti catabolic as well

Post up in here... why should we choose you.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM. Preferably cutting.

This would mail to you by Tuesday of next week... 15 days supply.

Lets hear it!

dave

2. Well I have been cutting calories for a while now. Carbs have been low without any carb ups for what seems like three weeks...I can't count though because the low carb stat is dumbing me down. I am adding carb ups back in on Sunday but still will keep calories low. I've been on this forum since the good ol days with adult section and have seen many people come and go. Plus I have a fat hairy belly and I'm not afraid to admit it.

3. Me me me me me me me me me.
    •   

4. i'm in this thread second. any award for second place? or does that make me the highest placing loser?

not sure if i would be a good tester as i'm already kinda lean. i've been doing a long slow cut since late April.
    i'm planning to keep cutting through Sept and Oct and then pack on some weight this winter.

so my bf% is already sorta low but possibly this product could take me to freaky status??

let me know if this is geared to that type of person or if it better suited for someone looking to cut from say 17% to 12%?

--HV in da house baby

5. Sounds good. Pick me!

6. damn, i thought i was in second and looks like supersoldier beat me out. guess i'll just have to settle for 3rd place.

7. Please pick me! I'm in need of a good anti-catabolic thermogenic.

8. ME! I have every palo alto product! ME!

9. id help

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    id help

hha you guys have to say more than "pick me"

please note that pics and a mini log will be needed

The start date would be no later than 9/24/07

11. guess im out then :[ id love to help dave, I have a log running already and wont be able to start it up by then either. good luck guys!

12. Lol you had me until the word pictures.

13. Stim?

14. I would be interested in beta testing

Why pick me...

I have been off supplements for several weeks not including base sups of vitamins, protein powder, etc.

I am a tubby! Ok, not that bad but I am at 20% bf and am looking to cut.

I am an eggcelent speler and righter!

My wife says I am a sour puss and an insufferable bore so the mood enhancing effects would be an additional benefit.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ticktwo View Post
    I would be interested in beta testing

Why pick me...

I have been off supplements for several weeks not including base sups of vitamins, protein powder, etc.

I am a tubby! Ok, not that bad but I am at 20% bf and am looking to cut.

I am an eggcelent speler and righter!

My wife says I am a sour puss and an insufferable bore so the mood enhancing effects would be an additional benefit.
    hey dave, i like this one. guy would do a very creative log. even if he is an insufferable bore/sour puss . good stuff. btw congrats on your new product im sure it will rock.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Stim?
    yes.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    And the winnar is........supersoldier.

18. Nude pics? I can do that for you Dave! Ha-Ha!

I'm running NG right now, but if not, I would be all over this one! You guys' put out some damn good supplements! This one will be no different because of the awesome PAL standard - Good luck to who ever is chosen! I'll be following along!

19. I am absolutely in for this. Haven't used a stim since leviathin a few months back and currently all I'm using is dha/epa :-).

Loved your old products, but excited to try this one.

20. i dont mean to offend anyone but guys.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM

read before you post sometimes helps.

21. you should not pick me because I have a log going already!

22. Hmm I'll do it Dave, You should pick me because I have a feeling I know what it is, and I know it will work fairly well with me.. also I make great logs and it gives me a reason to go back to CKD haha

23. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Hmm I'll do it Dave, You should pick me because I have a feeling I know what it is, and I know it will work fairly well with me.. also I make great logs and it gives me a reason to go back to CKD haha
    finally. someone who can read requirements. congrats rising . I second his request. I think he would make a good beta tester.

24. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Hmm I'll do it Dave, You should pick me because I have a feeling I know what it is, and I know it will work fairly well with me.. also I make great logs and it gives me a reason to go back to CKD haha
    is that anywhere close to russia? if so let him do it . just kidding good luck.

25. finally. someone who can read requirements. congrats rising . I second his request. I think he would make a good beta tester.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    is that anywhere close to russia? if so let him do it . just kidding good luck.
    lol!!! you're such a smart ass bro. hahaha

I may be 'relatively' new to AM in the sense that I've been on other forums MUCH longer, but AM is my new home forum so to speak, so hey.

26. CKD stands for cyclo-ketonic-diet. It's a type of cutting diet not a place in Russia.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    CKD stands for cyclo-ketonic-diet. It's a type of cutting diet not a place in Russia.
    He knows, he's a smart ass like that lol, that's why I like the guy. *Cyclic ketogenic diet*

28. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    He knows, he's a smart ass like that lol, that's why I like the guy. *Cyclic ketogenic diet*
    haha. sorry I wasnt aware we had TWO smart asses in this thread

29. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha. sorry I wasnt aware we had TWO smart asses in this thread
    Just two??? lol I'm sure once you get to know a few of the other guys a bit through IM's there's a FEW more you could add to that list.. *cough SS/Dave cough*

30. jjohn's a smart ass too that makes 3 that i know of so far

31. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    jjohn's a smart ass too that makes 3 that i know of so far
    Haha. Yeah, you must count me in..

32. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha. Yeah, you must count me in..
    i consider that good company. whats up jjohn?

33. ingredients ?

34. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    ingredients ?
    They haven't posted yet, but I'm willing to place money on it that it's safe for women if you're wantin to test it out to

35. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    ingredients ?
    hey babe...if you want in, your in...this would be totally safe for you...scouts honor

36. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    hey babe...if you want in, your in...this would be totally safe for you...scouts honor
    BOOYAAHH called that in the air.. now tell us what it is bro.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i dont mean to offend anyone but guys.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM

read before you post sometimes helps.
    No offense taken but...nothing ventured nothing gained. Perhaps I could sneak in perhaps not.

38. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    BOOYAAHH called that in the air.. now tell us what it is bro.
    I would love to know what is in it too!

39. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I would love to know what is in it too!
    I have feelings about it.. but I could be wayyy off.. lol (dude check your myspace) haha

40. I would but I prefer to let others go ahead of me given the limited sample

Much love to whoever gets picked.

Neoborn

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Years w/ a bang!! Check it out -Richyyrich
    By Richyyrich in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 01:18 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:20 PM
  3. RA Jams on Palo's New Beta Thermo
    By RisingAgainst in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 134