Palo Alto has a new-BETA... it NEEDS testing.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Guys,

Our R&D guys have been up without end... nights, weekends, you name it.. they have been hard at work!

We have just enough Beta Samples for a few of you.... basically a 15 day supply for 3 of you. The PAL reps have been mailed some, but as of today, I might be the only rep who has taken it.

What we have been doing is formulating another great product, I cannot release the name or the ingredients yet... but you guys know we dont joke around!

This is a thermogenic product, very potent, with some mood enhancing properties...anti catabolic as well

Post up in here... why should we choose you.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM. Preferably cutting.

This would mail to you by Tuesday of next week... 15 days supply.

Lets hear it!

dave

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have been cutting calories for a while now. Carbs have been low without any carb ups for what seems like three weeks...I can't count though because the low carb stat is dumbing me down. I am adding carb ups back in on Sunday but still will keep calories low. I've been on this forum since the good ol days with adult section and have seen many people come and go. Plus I have a fat hairy belly and I'm not afraid to admit it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Me me me me me me me me me.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm in this thread second. any award for second place? or does that make me the highest placing loser?

not sure if i would be a good tester as i'm already kinda lean. i've been doing a long slow cut since late April.
i'm planning to keep cutting through Sept and Oct and then pack on some weight this winter.

so my bf% is already sorta low but possibly this product could take me to freaky status??

let me know if this is geared to that type of person or if it better suited for someone looking to cut from say 17% to 12%?

--HV in da house baby

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn, i thought i was in second and looks like supersoldier beat me out. guess i'll just have to settle for 3rd place. :sad:

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Please pick me! I'm in need of a good anti-catabolic thermogenic.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ME! I have every palo alto product! ME! :duel:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
guess im out then :[ id love to help dave, I have a log running already and wont be able to start it up by then either. good luck guys!

ticktwo

Awards
I would be interested in beta testing

Why pick me...

I have been off supplements for several weeks not including base sups of vitamins, protein powder, etc.

I am a tubby! Ok, not that bad but I am at 20% bf and am looking to cut.

I am an eggcelent speler and righter!

My wife says I am a sour puss and an insufferable bore so the mood enhancing effects would be an additional benefit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in beta testing

Why pick me...

I have been off supplements for several weeks not including base sups of vitamins, protein powder, etc.

I am a tubby! Ok, not that bad but I am at 20% bf and am looking to cut.

I am an eggcelent speler and righter!

My wife says I am a sour puss and an insufferable bore so the mood enhancing effects would be an additional benefit.
hey dave, i like this one. guy would do a very creative log. even if he is an insufferable bore/sour puss:lol: . good stuff.:icon_lol: btw congrats on your new product im sure it will rock.:hammer:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nude pics? I can do that for you Dave! Ha-Ha!

I'm running NG right now, but if not, I would be all over this one! You guys' put out some damn good supplements! This one will be no different because of the awesome PAL standard - Good luck to who ever is chosen! I'll be following along!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am absolutely in for this. Haven't used a stim since leviathin a few months back and currently all I'm using is dha/epa :).

Loved your old products, but excited to try this one.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont mean to offend anyone but guys.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM

read before you post sometimes helps.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should not pick me because I have a log going already!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'll do it Dave, You should pick me because I have a feeling I know what it is, and I know it will work fairly well with me.. also I make great logs ;) and it gives me a reason to go back to CKD ;) haha

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'll do it Dave, You should pick me because I have a feeling I know what it is, and I know it will work fairly well with me.. also I make great logs ;) and it gives me a reason to go back to CKD ;) haha
finally.:clap2: someone who can read requirements. congrats rising :head: . I second his request. I think he would make a good beta tester.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is that anywhere close to russia?:lol: if so let him do it:smite: . just kidding:head: good luck.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
finally. someone who can read requirements. congrats rising . I second his request. I think he would make a good beta tester.
Thanks ;)

is that anywhere close to russia?:lol: if so let him do it:smite: . just kidding:head: good luck.
lol!!! you're such a smart ass bro. hahaha

I may be 'relatively' new to AM in the sense that I've been on other forums MUCH longer, but AM is my new home forum so to speak, so hey. ;) :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
CKD stands for cyclo-ketonic-diet. It's a type of cutting diet not a place in Russia.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha. sorry I wasnt aware we had TWO smart asses in this thread :lol:
Just two??? lol I'm sure once you get to know a few of the other guys a bit through IM's there's a FEW more you could add to that list.. *cough SS/Dave cough*

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
jjohn's a smart ass too ;) that makes 3 that i know of so far

ticktwo

Awards
i dont mean to offend anyone but guys.

Definitely looking for ONLY SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM

read before you post sometimes helps.
No offense taken but...nothing ventured nothing gained. Perhaps I could sneak in perhaps not.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would but I prefer to let others go ahead of me given the limited sample :)

Much love to whoever gets picked.

Neoborn

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail.....trying the New Beta today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be possible to take this during the transformation contest? :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually have an alert that goes off when people start talking about smartasses! It alerts me to the fact plus the link to the thread!

Seems like everyone is trying to lose fat and everyone is coming out with NEW and AWESOME fat burners! PAL ROCKS! :head:

Is this a new formulation of leviathan?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I actually have an alert that goes off when people start talking about smartasses! It alerts me to the fact plus the link to the thread!

Seems like everyone is trying to lose fat and everyone is coming out with NEW and AWESOME fat burners! PAL ROCKS! :head:

Is this a new formulation of leviathan?
haha ill remember to keep you on my list of smartasses :nono: