Palo Alto has a new-BETA... it NEEDS testing.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i knew i didn't have a shot at this when i saw fatties like RA show up. jk. :donut:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i knew i didn't have a shot at this when i saw fatties like RA show up. jk. :donut:
that's right twigz mcgee.. daddy's got pounds to lose... no biggie, you got some manhood to grow! hahahahaha jk dude

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...stop bickering in my thread..lol..competition, i like it....good luck again guys,

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
your welcome..it was all me..haha...unless your mad you didnt get picked, then it was allllllllll DAve...lol..

good luck testers, you will love it.
j
*adds Dave to ignore list* :toofunny:

I kid, I kid...but I thought 'Pick me' should have gotten me chosen...

Good luck guys...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
If you're still looking put me in the hat.
jrm we chose a couple, we dont have too many beta's. BUT....we DO have MORE new products coming in the near future!!:food:

jrm

jrm

Awards
jrm we chose a couple, we dont have too many beta's. BUT....we DO have MORE new products coming in the near future!!:food:
Underdig...been busy with school and haven't been on here much so I missed the boat. Can't wait to hear more about it as it starts to surface.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great choices, pal is a great co. i consider them good people. to the guys who got chosen, i hope you enjoy the new product as much as i did aspire. good luck,t.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the last couple of releases were any sort of sign (reset ad + aspire36) man we are in for some doozies!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]GUYS I NEED ANOTHER BETA TESTER >>>> RIGHT NOW!!!!

WHO IS WORTHY???
[/size]

someone better step to the plate... i dont want to have to choose xjsynx as a last resort!!!!!!!
hahaha jk bud.. let me know if you are interested

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...naw nobody is worthy..haha...tons of good applications, who should we pick Dave?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
fatty isnt a necessity.... its a 15 day run... so just someone who knows what to loook for in a good thermogenic... im confident that you will see some results within 15 days thou...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Somebody really fatty
aren't you already on leviathan? spread the love, man! ;) :lol:

actually brings up a good q. can this new one be stacked with leviathan? are you discontinuing leviathan?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm not a fatty, but i know a good thermo when i try it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aren't you already on leviathan? spread the love, man! ;) :lol:

actually brings up a good q. can this new one be stacked with leviathan? are you discontinuing leviathan?
i wasnt suggesting myself, I didn't put in an app on this one ;) I'm overcommitted right now writing wise :p plus I think this would fall into the unfair advantage category for the PAL contest if I took it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone please quote my "ethics first" post above to see the punchline ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sorry dave I couldnt beta test this for ya. Guys Im sure you'd love it! You guys must think im crazy for not testing this thing huh? Cause I sure do.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
sorry dave I couldnt beta test this for ya. Guys Im sure you'd love it! You guys must think im crazy for not testing this thing huh? Cause I sure do.
Dave told me he wasn't going to pick you anyhow :trout:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

best of luck hank!
thanks cellardude.

i'm going to redefine the word cut w/this beta test.

and then when it's over i'm going to fatten up. getting tired of hearing how small i am from folks like RA.:whiner:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks cellardude.

and then when it's over i'm going to fatten up. getting tired of hearing how small i am from folks like RA.:whiner:
oh really....We only picked you cause you were starting to look chubby in that avy..haha

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks cellardude.

they are just jealous, hank!