Palo Alto has a new-BETA... it NEEDS testing.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! Anything from PAL is worth a shot..... and 99% chance it'll be pretty darn effective. Looking forward to hearing more on this!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be thrilled to give this a shot. Please, please, please

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SWEET! Anything from PAL is worth a shot..... and 99% chance it'll be pretty darn effective. Looking forward to hearing more on this!!!
pal and an should team up and put out a new product- leviathan+rpm in one=im a gonna buy alot. two of my favorite supps.:aargh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did really appreciate the combo x-factor + other company stacks that loggers are being selected for right now. Its nice to see the different companies cooperating

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did really appreciate the combo x-factor + other company stacks that loggers are being selected for right now. Its nice to see the different companies cooperating
I agree... HOWEVER... back when Aeter was repping there was an anouncement for a new MN product with like 42 new ingredients.. and well guess what, it's been close to a year.. wth! :rant: :blink:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pal and an should team up and put out a new product- leviathan+rpm in one=im a gonna buy alot. two of my favorite supps.:aargh:
You little junkie you! I would rather see a revamped leviathan with some ingredients taken out of RPM maybe.. (hmm innovative/creative huh?) hahahha Actually, PAL should make me a creatine product that tastes great and works great and has a GREAT price range.. IE: tri-crea-orotate + koolaid!

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
I'm eager to try this out. I've been absent from this board for a while because I went back to school to pick up some pre-req's before applying to a PA program. I am back on a regular WO schedule and have regained my strength but am now trying to lose a lot of BF. I'd be willing to post before and after pict's. But I'll warn you I'm about 20%BF right now.

There are logs on here that I've done for USP Labs. I have difficulty leaning out. If your new product will work for me it will work for anybody.

The only other supp' I'm taking right now is miura puama. Not the old formula PowerFull just the herb from 'mountain rose herbs'.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is in the product?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangit, just like dave to drop a bomb like that, and then disappear to party all weekend long again

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
any feedback from some of you reps who have tried this new supp?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be willing to test it. Palo Alto has some good stuff, exp for natural bodybuilding. Incarnate Rocks! Leviathan, good stuff, Reset Ad is nice.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER CATS!

I loved SNARF! :head:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER CATS!

I loved SNARF! :head:
Dude.. I can't rep you, but you have my respect ;) 80's cartoons rock! :head: I'd invite you to join.. but you'd have to hit Lb first... and fight sinner for a cat name.. I made him Wizz-RA.. lol!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok...so after all that I will be trying the new beta today, update everyone later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...so after all that I will be trying the new beta today, update everyone later
you go john. whats you're weight, bf like right now?:numbered:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you go john. whats you're weight, bf like right now?:numbered:

hmmm...i was 180 this morning, im not overly tall remember....not sure exact bf right at the moment, my stomach is looking good lately, all abs are visable and poppin..I stay prety lean all year round...ill check this week when i getta chance...

**took my pills about half an hour ago, feel great, nice warming feeling....cant share other details yet until I get the go ahead..haha...i know, vague, but ill letcha know soon...
j

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:sad:

not sure if this is for me anyway.
probably wanna get some fattys in here.
haha...we will be picking a variety of body types...based on the ingredient profile, and my first dose, im thinking you guys will like this....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
update.....
seems to be kicking in more now:twisted:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's right you skinny little man... this is for MEN! hahahahaha
got to agree, man you look like you need to cut weight as much as i :hot: :donut: :burger: need another nose.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...not sure how much detail I can give, but just took my first dose of the day of the new beta...(took 1 dose yesterday, will be dosing 2 times today).you guys are going to like this....=)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...not sure how much detail I can give, but just took my first dose of the day of the new beta...(took 1 dose yesterday, will be dosing 2 times today).you guys are going to like this....=)
:thumbsup: i have no doubts bout that

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good. I've tested a few things on the board so I think its only fair to allow others the chance..all of us reps can get products to use so pass it on to the others;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. I've tested a few things on the board so I think its only fair to allow others the chance..all of us reps can get products to use so pass it on to the others;)
lol..its funny cause thats true, and some testing opportunities I dont mind passing on because I know ill get to use it eventually, but there are other that I dont wanna wait..haha..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree 100%. at the risk of raising some neck hairs, i think reps have a lock on testing new products. imo it would be nice to see some guys on limited budgets get a chance to try something they otherwise might not be able to. just my opinion.:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol..its funny cause thats true, and some testing opportunities I dont mind passing on because I know ill get to use it eventually, but there are other that I dont wanna wait..haha..
what about reps from different companies testing other companies products?:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
what about reps from different companies testing other companies products?:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:
i like testing other companies products, but to me its not a big deal, i can wait and give the opportunity to someone else. I understand reps get free product alot so like I said, if some companies dont pick me to test i completely understand and dont take it to heart.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree 100%. at the risk of raising some neck hairs, i think reps have a lock on testing new products. imo it would be nice to see some guys on limited budgets get a chance to try something they otherwise might not be able to. just my opinion.:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:
See you have it backwards. This is why I try to post prolifically and helpfully so that eventually I get offered a rep position :) If they didn't get all the coolio stuff first, it would be far less exciting

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
See you have it backwards. This is why I try to post prolifically and helpfully so that eventually I get offered a rep position :) If they didn't get all the coolio stuff first, it would be far less exciting
haha..im sure your well on yout way E...someone will grab you up soon im sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing wrong with that, some new faces would be nice though. :thumbsup: good luck, easyejl.:head:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree there are some things that are fun to test but i put a quota on myself to be fair. That being said I'll be looking forward to watching your testers. Its always exciting to be in the spotlight. You guys make great products!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I agree there are some things that are fun to test but i put a quota on myself to be fair. That being said I'll be looking forward to watching your testers. Its always exciting to be in the spotlight. You guys make great products!

thnaks alot crader your company makes awesome stuff too...my girlfriend and I have Java Lather on every order, which is like every 2 weeks...lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been so busy sorry for the delay..I'll be announcing the winners tomorrow.. and I will also provide them with the list of ingredients before we ship to make sure there isnt anything in there you dont want.. We as always try and make the selection process as fair as possible.. We only had like 600 caps left after internal beta testing so we could only offer basically about a 15 to 20 day supply to roughly 6 or 8 people amongst the various forums plus send some out to our reps....

But dont worry this product will be released in less than 4 weeks!!!!! If you like Leviathan... you will absolutely love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thats the way to go if you are a rep... if a company insists on sending me something, i try to send them some samples to keep the playing field even... most of the time, im one of the last people to try a new product bc i wait til its available for purchase.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Talkin to John via PM right now.... should have the testers up shortly

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Drumroll please!!!!!!!!!

risingagainst

cellardude

smeton_yea

Please PM me your addresses and it will ship priority mail today... youll have it prob by saturday

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've got mine brutha. ;) Thanks bro, and good luck on this cellar/smeaton

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Althought RA is kinda a jack@ss in a gay mummy suit, at least he'll be honest :) And i like smeton's perspective too. And cellardude has been a nice active poster since he's joined, good choices the whole way around!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
your welcome..it was all me..haha...unless your mad you didnt get picked, then it was allllllllll DAve...lol..

good luck testers, you will love it.
j