Gut Health - - Not working

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Gut Health by RPN for the last 7 days, I did 2 pills the first two days and now I've been doing 1 pill per day...

the main reason for using this supplement is to reduce Gas, however it has not been effective for me. . .and for $20 I expected at least a little something out of this supplement, usually I take the one dose with my breakfast or lunch, I try and take it with a big meal, is that when I should be taking it?

also, does anyone know any other, more affordable supplements to take to reduce gas (I really don't mind gas but when i'm out with chicks or whatever it's not a good thing, lol)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loading dose is 2 caps for 5 days, then 1 cap per day. Results seem to be very noticeable after 7 days or so (give or take 2 days.) This time is affected by how out of whack you intestinal floral colonies are.

Please give the product a chance to balance out the populations in your intestine, and you will notice the difference.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im going to definetly try this, not for gas, but i have a sensitive stomach from eating alot.....sucks being bloated alot.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Be very careful near open flames. Try Beano.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Gut Health by RPN for the last 7 days, I did 2 pills the first two days and now I've been doing 1 pill per day...

the main reason for using this supplement is to reduce Gas, however it has not been effective for me. . .and for $20 I expected at least a little something out of this supplement, usually I take the one dose with my breakfast or lunch, I try and take it with a big meal, is that when I should be taking it?

also, does anyone know any other, more affordable supplements to take to reduce gas (I really don't mind gas but when i'm out with chicks or whatever it's not a good thing, lol)
I've found them to work best for most on an empty stomach. Maybe give that a go instead of with a meal and see if it improves.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Simeticone you can get over the counter at any pharmacy and it works.

idelaluzi

Awards
dude, you're not alone...I switched from a 1500-2000cal a day cutting diet to a 3500-4000cal bulk and jesus christ, the gas is horrendous! if you find anything that works really well please put it up here. appreciate it

fitnecise

Awards
dude, you're not alone...I switched from a 1500-2000cal a day cutting diet to a 3500-4000cal bulk and jesus christ, the gas is horrendous! if you find anything that works really well please put it up here. appreciate it
You should ease into a bulking diet slowly if you want to make the transition easier. Ideally taking gut health a couple weeks before you switch should help when you get there. Always keep fiber high.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Ive started ripping some big nasty farts recently. Always in the evening. Its weird because I havent changed my diet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive started ripping some big nasty farts recently. Always in the evening. Its weird because I havent changed my diet.
Plenty of factors (stress, hydration levels, exposure to pathogenic organisms) can affect the balance of your intestinal flora, causing a sudden increase in gas.