1,4AD Powder at NUTRA!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. My total compulsion brings me to 115grams - I have no idea when I'll use it - but I have some damnit!

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    bought another 25 grams...so that brings me up to 85g....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    reps to you for helping me make up my mind! i think this , bulk xfactor and pulsing havoc/halo is what i would be doing.
    Reps for this stack...please keep a log, or at least provide some feedback. I think this is going to be an extremely badass stack.

    EDIT: When I am able to rep you again, that is.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    My total compulsion brings me to 115grams - I have no idea when I'll use it - but I have some damnit!
    hahaha your worse than me....lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  4. im gonna purchase a 100 grams of this lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    hahaha your worse than me....lol
    God i wish i could order more......but i fear my nutz would be in jeopardy.....lucky sl*t
    •   
       


  6. Just curious, but are we assured of the quality?
    What is the purity and source of the powder?

    Thanks!

  7. Can someone please post a good breakdown on how to much, and how long to cycle it? Also is this compound methylated, and if not how bad does this shut you down compared to others?

    Some basic capping info on this product will be helpful as well, I have a feeling 00' is the way to go.

  8. Sorry for the request but is there a nice LEGIT write up on 1,4 AD ?

    Liver toxic?
    Dose recomendations?
    Potential Sides?

    Thanks

  9. *Non-liver toxic*
    sides include- increased RBC count, increased lean muscle mass, acne, and possible lowered libido/testicular atrophy.
    Dosages range between 600mg-1200mg every day
    Cycle length is bewtween 6-12 weeks

  10. Ok im broke for another week till pay day. how long is this sale gonna be around??? Dsade do you have enough to hold out another week??

  11. Not to be a dlck or anything, but if you guys have no idea what it is, what it does, or how to use it, you probably shouldn't be using the substance.

  12. Everyone who ever has a question about Designer Steroids should always keep this handy.
    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    This will give you what you seek. But I have to agree if you don't know what it is Learn before you burn.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Not to be a dlck or anything, but if you guys have no idea what it is, what it does, or how to use it, you probably shouldn't be using the substance.
    How are we going to find out unless we ask ?


  14. good point.

  15. I don't really know much about this stuff, how similar is it to EQ?

  16. My powder just arrived - came in a "nutra-bucket" I have no earthly idea when I'll use 115 grams - I could just hold on to it and sell it down the line - Nah

  17. i jumped on the band wagon and got 100g so that should be enough for 2 cycles

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Judging by sales, I would have to agree with you....that is until the Bulk X-factor hits us in about 2 weeks...then it will be a slug-out.
    Sweet...

  19. FYI...this is half gone as of 5 minutes ago.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Just curious, but are we assured of the quality?
    What is the purity and source of the powder?

    Thanks!
    Any thoughts?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Any thoughts?
    We are having the COA sent and will have it posted ASAP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Damn me only getting paid on the first!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Reps for this stack...please keep a log, or at least provide some feedback. I think this is going to be an extremely badass stack.

    EDIT: When I am able to rep you again, that is.
    thanks man, will sure to give feedback or keep a log if i can , i am planning to start this in 6 weeks time.It will mostly be

    X factor and 1,4ad for the whole 12 weeks
    6 weeks of havoc followed by 6 weeks of halo pulsed
    7-oxo , formestane in penetrate ( i could add in some 6oxo in there too)
    powerful, activate , sesathin
    and the usuals

  24. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    thanks man, will sure to give feedback or keep a log if i can , i am planning to start this in 6 weeks time.It will mostly be

    X factor and 1,4ad for the whole 12 weeks
    6 weeks of havoc followed by 6 weeks of halo pulsed
    7-oxo , formestane in penetrate ( i could add in some 6oxo in there too)
    powerful, activate , sesathin
    and the usuals
    Wicked!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Snatched myself 100 grams i probably won't be using any until march or april though... lol. Awesome deal!

  26. I thought 1,4AD was always better transdermal, is there something about this compound that makes it better Oral?



    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oral is the way to go with this compound, not transdermal.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    I thought 1,4AD was always better transdermal, is there something about this compound that makes it better Oral?
    Yeah....the bioavailability, which is estimated between 40-45%. Transdermal ANYTHING will yield at most around 25-30% absorption.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah....the bioavailability, which is estimated between 40-45%. Transdermal ANYTHING will yield at most around 25-30% absorption.
    How much for all of whats left? heh

  29. Quote Originally Posted by doluseb View Post
    How much for all of whats left? heh
    After looking at the latest sales figures, there are about 50 grams left....so $900.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    After looking at the latest sales figures, there are about 50 grams left....so $900.
    HUH
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder now at Nutra!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 12:31 AM
  3. 4AD powder?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 12:04 AM
  4. 4ad powder or trans?
    By weis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Log in
Log in