1,4AD Powder at NUTRA!

frozencore12

Awards
why not just protect the 3OH end and then esterify the 17 OH end with whatever pure anhydrous CA you have, deprotect, then oxidize the 3OH end? oh crap are you talking about the dione? that would be a simple reduction and ether extracton, water wash, no need to esterify. I do wonder what bioavailability is gained by methylation though.

MorningMetal

Awards
Sorry for asking, but I'm just starting out taking chemistry, and I find it incredibly interesting. Is all this talk about esters and diones and oxidation and hydroxyl groups, is that Biochemistry or organic chemistry or something like that? That is the field I really want to get into. Some basic info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for asking, but I'm just starting out taking chemistry, and I find it incredibly interesting. Is all this talk about esters and diones and oxidation and hydroxyl groups, is that Biochemistry or organic chemistry or something like that? That is the field I really want to get into. Some basic info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
You get into this stuff in advanced Organic Chemistry if you do steroids. Also there's some crossover from Biochemistry.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
bump

anyone used this stuff in their runs? i got a ton of it still just havent planned out any long runs myself

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a ton of it myself. I plan to use it up with my next cycle. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
bump

anyone used this stuff in their runs? i got a ton of it still just havent planned out any long runs myself
I'd recommend an 8 week cycle kicked off with 4-5 weeks of The One. Start the 1,4ad at ~600mg until The One is done then bump it to 800-1000mg for remainder of cycle. Some celery seed may be needed for minor pressure headaches, but other than that no support supps really necessary.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend an 8 week cycle kicked off with 4-5 weeks of The One. Start the 1,4ad at ~600mg until The One is done then bump it to 800-1000mg for remainder of cycle. Some celery seed may be needed for minor pressure headaches, but other than that no support supps really necessary.
I'd really run it a bit higher than that due to absorbtion and conversion factors. I'd suggest 1 - 1.5 grams/day of the bulk powder. I agree 8 week minimum though to really see any effects.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd really run it a bit higher than that due to absorbtion and conversion factors. I'd suggest 1 - 1.5 grams/day of the bulk powder. I agree 8 week minimum though to really see any effects.
Have you used it at that dose?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used it at that dose?
Not as of yet, but it's slated for my next cycle. There was a big thread a while back where 1,4ad was discussed in pretty good detail; some good info was demonstrated in it. Let me see if i can find it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Not as of yet, but it's slated for my next cycle. There was a big thread a while back where 1,4ad was discussed in pretty good detail; some good info was demonstrated in it. Let me see if i can find it.
Maybe I'm just sensitive, but 1000mg is the highest I'd want to go based on experience.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
seth roberts estimates a 10% conversion with only a 20-30 minute half life. :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'm just sensitive, but 1000mg is the highest I'd want to go based on experience.
I hear ya. I'm going to test the waters at 1.5 grams/day. In all honesty, i'm not expecting much; it should be a decent adjunct to the cycle i have planned though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that's accurate, that would truly suck. There is so much speculation with bold, though. I'll have to eval for myself before i make any final decisions.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's bad. If that were true people shouldn't be noticing a damn thing except at megadoses. Do you think DHB or naringin might help with the half-life? I honestly feel 1,4ad at 400mg and prefer to stack it at 600mg with a lower dose methyl.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many grams of the bulk 1,4AD do you guys have?

I want to say i have 175 grams.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of the bulk 1,4AD do you guys have?

I want to say i have 175 grams.
Damn man, you should see about converting it to boldenone and going transdermal with it.