4ad powder question

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Quick question, i have 30g of 4ad powder, i want to just take it orally and i dont have any caps, whats the best way to take this? Just measure my dose and mix with water?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt bother with any other way, I would definantly cap it. Or make it derm.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not adviseable

why not get a transdermal and use it that way...oral is very wasteful

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a question about the dermal thing. I mixed in some 1-test into a nutraplanet bottle. I cant remember the name of there product. I got a rash after like 3 weeks of the use but it was at the end of the bottle but i have a rash from it. Ive stopped use since then but damn it messed up my cycle! I was thinkin it was from the stuff at the end of the bottle but im not sure.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-Test rash...it is quite an irritant to the skin.

I'm not sure what you mean "at the end of the bottle". Unless of course you did not get it all disolved into solution and it was sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Shake vigoruosly before every application.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and also rotate the application site

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-Test rash...it is quite an irritant to the skin.

I'm not sure what you mean "at the end of the bottle". Unless of course you did not get it all disolved into solution and it was sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Shake vigoruosly before every application.
I figured it was from the 1-test and i have stopped use. I have a ton of 4-ad powder im wanting to use and was hoping it wasnt from the dermal from nutraplanet.

What i meant by at the bottom of the bottle is like the stuff left at the bottom, not necessarily the 1-test, i always shake n heat before each app. and it was only like 6gs in a 15 g bottle. This rash has kinda spread a bit. Its mostly on my shoulders tops of feet stomach and forearms. I rotated spots all the time , it kinda sucks cause i was doin great and this messed it up. Do you think the 4-ad will do this to me or no?

Thanks for the help bros!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used 4ad orally before. Agreed, it's not the best way to take, it, but you can do it and it does work. I felt good taking 900mgs per day of it. I've always wanted to try a transdermal though, but I didn't get any straight powder before, just picked up (a lot of) the Ergopharm 4ad bottles. (Androdiol Select 300)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT, I do not believe you will experince this with 4AD, but some people are just more sensitive. Keep in mind that the carrier you are using has an alcohol base and some other solvents. There is an outside chance that it could be the solution, but given that it was with 1-Test I would strongly believe it was the 1-Test and not the solution.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT, I do not believe you will experince this with 4AD, but some people are just more sensitive. Keep in mind that the carrier you are using has an alcohol base and some other solvents. There is an outside chance that it could be the solution, but given that it was with 1-Test I would strongly believe it was the 1-Test and not the solution.

Yea i was also thinking it might have been the carrier but i wasnt sure. I guess we shall find out if i ever use the 19nor and 4-ad powder i have. Thanks for the imput bro i appreciate it.