3 AD Clone!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
XPN ANDROEXTREME-D (same as 3 AD) ?????????????

saw this at - anyone know anything about it?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i think its a fake andro clone and not a 3-ad or 11oxo clone at all

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
XPN ANDROXTREME-D 60 caps

The 3rd Generation prohormone is now here. Introducing AndroXtreme-D, the latest break through in cortisol blocking, enhanced muscle hardness, strength and vascularity.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size: 3 capsules

Servings Per Container: 20 %DV

Andrenosterone 450mg **

** Daily Value Not Established

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gleatin (Capsule), Magnesium Sterate and Silica.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules EXACTLY ONCE per day or as directed by your physician. Do not exceed 3 capsulex in a 24 hour period. Do not take more than 4 weeks continupusly without a 4 week break.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
it happens with all of 'em...are you surprised?

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Either its a miss print or a scam because 3ad and 11oxo are Adrenosterone not ANdrenosterone.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Either its a miss print or a scam because 3ad and 11oxo are Adrenosterone not ANdrenosterone.

not sure what your reading, but looks to me like it is Adrenosterone for both products, seems its a clone, but has anyone heard of that company??..ill be patient and wait for AX to bring it to us......

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
I guess there was a misspelling on the website and the bottle actually says Adrenosterone. Only thing is, this needs to be tested to prove its the real deal. Some new company coming out with a product AX cannot put out yet and Ergo does only because they produce it in-house.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I guess there was a misspelling on the website and the bottle actually says Adrenosterone. Only thing is, this needs to be tested to prove its the real deal. Some new company coming out with a product AX cannot put out yet and Ergo does only because they produce it in-house.
Someone should look up the company info...might be backed by ergo.

Just a thought, before you all jump down my throat...but it's a good way to get a higher dose out there. As the market wants it.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
XPN - Xtreme Pharmaceutical Nutrition

Can't find anything on them.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'd try a free bottle if any reps are lurking.:thumbsup:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
its not on the site though
False alarm...apparently there are 2 XPNs..

X Performance Nut

X Pharmaceutical Nut

Edit - Looks like a house brand for 'The Island'

Naven

Awards
I posted this on bb.com but here it is for others info:

Ok, a little sleuthing:

Xtreme Pharmaceutical Nutrition owns a domain name: xtremepharmaceuticalnutrition.com - which has a cloaked whois record, however they missed one piece of info on the cloaking - that is, the registrant's name. It was also just recently registered and has no content on the web site yet.

The registrant's name is Innovative Line Nutrition, LLC.

Interesting, that ILN also has a domain - innovativelinenutrition.com - and that's registered to:

Lawhorn, Robert

So, my guess is that Island is house-branding this - but they had to get it from somewhere, why didn't the FDA stop their shipment? Hmm...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I posted this on bb.com but here it is for others info:

Ok, a little sleuthing:

Xtreme Pharmaceutical Nutrition owns a domain name: xtremepharmaceuticalnutrition.com - which has a cloaked whois record, however they missed one piece of info on the cloaking - that is, the registrant's name. It was also just recently registered and has no content on the web site yet.

The registrant's name is Innovative Line Nutrition, LLC.

Interesting, that ILN also has a domain - innovativelinenutrition.com - and that's registered to:

Lawhorn, Robert [email protected]

So, my guess is that Island is house-branding this - but they had to get it from somewhere, why didn't the FDA stop their shipment? Hmm...

nevermind

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i saw this i starting researching it before i posted it here - i could not find sh*t

Naven

Awards
Adrenodione is apparently a tradename AX was using for adrenosterone.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe AX is having so many problems with marketing because they are AX, so they decided to make a parent company in Canada so they could get this **** on the F*cking shelves!

Any one think of that?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not likely man i think the whole shebang was on hold cause the gov seized their raws.... no raws no pills... this is likely someone elses company that sourced it elsewhere or produced it stateside... tahts the opnly reason PA has it here... they produced it stateside..

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe AX is having so many problems with marketing because they are AX, so they decided to make a parent company in Canada so they could get this **** on the F*cking shelves!

Any one think of that?
ummmmmm..:think: ..:think: ..:think: ..:think: ..:think: ... i'm sure AX is doing everything in their power to bring the consumer 3-AD and would not stoop to making a parent company to do so - but you seem like the perfect person to try the clone and let us know how it works for ya! (bluntly put - that is the dumbest thing i've read all day):thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Any one think of that?
so many conspiracy theories! its not AX........we respect the fact that the FDA told us not to sell it and are waiting till they say its ok..........END OF STORY!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
everyone loves a conspiracy theory. IF i use it, ill wait for my boys @ AX to release it....

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Just thought id have a little fun and through a conspiracy theory up in the air...
Thanks for the comment Matthew76

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or does the bottle from XPN look alot like IBE's new bottles :lol: hmm, another point to throw in the pot.

im sorry, i just like to stir sh!t sometimes :head: my guess, from the information posted above, is that its contracted work from Island. ill wait until some logs and/or a COA is out on it before i try it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it just me or does the bottle from XPN look alot like IBE's new bottles :lol: hmm, another point to throw in the pot.

im sorry, i just like to stir sh!t sometimes :head: my guess, from the information posted above, is that its contracted work from Island. ill wait until some logs and/or a COA is out on it before i try it.
I dont think it looks a thing like our purdy bottles... how dare you insult out designer with grouping that bottle with ours :D

and besides Dr D is the chemist for both companies and isnt allowed to share compounds from each comp with the other.. at least not anything already in development...

not to mention its already been obviously traced back (XPN) to the owner of island supps so whats with all the outlandish conspiracy theories????:smite:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the clone doesnt have Trisorbagen in it though...right...atleast I didnt see the mention of it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing listed on ingredients is adrenosterone

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not hard to get legit 11-oxo/3-ad material into the country, AX labeled there's as adrenodione which is what flagged the customs officials. Any random joe smhoe can order this material from an overseas vendor and get it into the country, especially if they use the actual name (11-ketotestosterone or whatever it is). They would get it into the country the same way that epistane, pheraplex and all these other designer hormones are coming in. 11-ketot is probably easy to synthesize, i would put my money on it that this stuff is legit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered a bottle. I wanted it for the cortisol reduction, not so much the anabolic effects. so I figure 2 caps a day (300mg), the bottle lasts 30 days, I get a slightly higher dose than with 11-oxo, but not much anabolic activity.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
^ how is this again? (two posts up.)

...anything with testosterone in the name would be highly scrutinized.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle. I wanted it for the cortisol reduction, not so much the anabolic effects. so I figure 2 caps a day (300mg), the bottle lasts 30 days, I get a slightly higher dose than with 11-oxo, but not much anabolic activity.
let us know how she goes eeeeeaaassssy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know how she goes eeeeeaaassssy
It'll be a while before i take it, since the PAL transformation contest will start soon, and I think that would fall into the unfair supplements category. I just wanted to make sure I bought it, in case it too is a one shot deal like CNWs bulk adrenosterone was. Damn do I wish I had spent the $50 then to get 20g. I was on their site, had some in my cart and said to myself "I'm not going to need it for a couple months anyhow"

Unless anyone thinks a week or two at 300g ed will show any benefits :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
It'll be a while before i take it, since the PAL transformation contest will start soon, and I think that would fall into the unfair supplements category. I just wanted to make sure I bought it, in case it too is a one shot deal like CNWs bulk adrenosterone was. Damn do I wish I had spent the $50 then to get 20g. I was on their site, had some in my cart and said to myself "I'm not going to need it for a couple months anyhow"

Unless anyone thinks a week or two at 300g ed will show any benefits :)
haha..., its gonna fall under our "unfair" supplements for the contest
im curious to see if its the real deal though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha..., its gonna fall under our "unfair" supplements for the contest
im curious to see if its the real deal though.
I do still have at least a week or so before the contest starts, maybe 2 weeks. And I would stop before the contest starts, so my beginning pic would show the results.

Does adrenosterone show any cortisol benefits in 1-2 weeks time?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I do still have at least a week or so before the contest starts, maybe 2 weeks. And I would stop before the contest starts, so my beginning pic would show the results.

Does adrenosterone show any cortisol benefits in 1-2 weeks time?
It should. The intial reactions to 11-oxo are that you should see benifits in 3 or 4 days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then, i'll start as soon as it comes (possibly saturday) and take it right up till the transformation contest starts.

The reason why it interests me is the VAT reduction properties, that seems harder to get rid of than SAT. As I've gotten leaner in general, I still look as potbellied, even tho i'm starting to get good arm vascularity.

Damn I wish I would have went for overnite shipping :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it shipped today. so with priority mail, 2-3 days, so fri/sat. Darn, i'm not going to be able to talk mace into sending me some trisorbagen am I :D it would be nice to just take this at 150mg/day, bottle will last 2 months that way

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it shipped today. so with priority mail, 2-3 days, so fri/sat. Darn, i'm not going to be able to talk mace into sending me some trisorbagen am I :D it would be nice to just take this at 150mg/day, bottle will last 2 months that way
uhhhh..........YEAH RIGHT! :smite: