AMP vs. RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Had used AMP for a long time and found it to be an incredible product...then RPM came along :head:

Anyone still find AMP to be more effective for them than RPM?

animalkrack3r

Awards
Ya, I'm really in love with amp and how it gives me a great sense of well being.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Call me the AMP shill. AMP is probably my fave stim, ever.

But I have yet to try clearshot. I shall, soon.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM by a long shot, especially when compared to the new version of AMP with the addition of chocomine. Now the old AMP, the first version, that was some good stuff! It was a great stim.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i would say they are 2 diff products

yes they are stim but rpm has a nice cumultive effect with power muscle building products

amp is for pure stim all the way with neither of the 2

so its not really fair IMO to compare the 2

but i have an old pre wash post bottle of AMP and it was very very nice great product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as energy and endurance are concerned, RPM is in a league of its own. I have has some of the most productive training sessions while using RPM. I am talking about lifting then going to BJJ for 90 minutes and then wanting to go run 3 miles just because I felt that great.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely related to the endurance issue with RPM.

As far as energy and endurance are concerned, RPM is in a league of its own. I have has some of the most productive training sessions while using RPM. I am talking about lifting then going to BJJ for 90 minutes and then wanting to go run 3 miles just because I felt that great.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old amp= great energy, stronger than RPM. New amp = suckage.

Either amp /= to rpm. rpm is far more than just a stim. I prefer RPM over anything else.

blackjackcat

Awards
I also like RPM much better, it is my favorite supplement right now.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Amp, but honestly, nothing tops RPM for me and I've been saying that since way before I became a rep. The first day I used it, I worked out for 3 hours straight and I actually said to myself "dude, go home, you cant get burned out and you're gonna tear somethin". RPM for me, but Amp is certainly towards the top of my list.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try the new stim free Drive that doesn't have Rivet Poison in them :woohoo:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
amp+RPM seems like it would be great, at least for me anyways.

mikem

Awards
I also will have to go with RPM over Amp. I've been on it for a month and each workout gets better!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
amp+RPM seems like it would be great, at least for me anyways.
I was going to try that, but I gave the rest of my bottle of AMP to my sister, because it wasn't working for me. I was up to 6 caps, then I gave up.

But when I sampled it. I was going off of two caps :think:

So, I would go with RPM. I don't get any real stim effect from it either, but I get many other benegits!

Increased Recovery
Thermo effect
Strength
Mental Aggression
Mad wood and libido increase

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Call me the AMP shill. AMP is probably my fave stim, ever.

But I have yet to try clearshot. I shall, soon.
I didn't like clear shot. And it did nothing stim wise for me.

It smelt and tasted like burnt PVC with a hint of peppermint.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't like clear shot. And it did nothing stim wise for me.

It smelt and tasted like burnt PVC with a hint of peppermint.
Burnt PVC? That's a pretty nasty smell...

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
You're right, its nasty. I dont even know how to describe the smell or taste, but for me, it worked very nicely. I would still put RPM above both clearshot and amp though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
PA mentioned something about filling the ClearShot bottles while super hot, so that might be the smell?

But yeah it was tough to drink, and it didn't do much for me....However, I know use the empty bottle for a shooter for other supplements........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're right, its nasty. I dont even know how to describe the smell or taste, but for me, it worked very nicely. I would still put RPM above both clearshot and amp though.
Yeah- if it is bottled hot- it would probably do that...

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
RPM by a long shot, especially when compared to the new version of AMP with the addition of chocomine. Now the old AMP, the first version, that was some good stuff! It was a great stim.
Ive also noticed a difference between the first batch and the current stuff.

Im going to give RPM a shot in a bit.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive also noticed a difference between the first batch and the current stuff.

Im going to give RPM a shot in a bit.
keep us posted!!!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
and amp may still be a good product for you. but rpm is more than what amp is all about with the stim and intensity effects. the question isn't is amp still good - i'm sure it is if that's what you are using it for - but should i step up to the plate and jump on baord the sarm bandwagon - which of course is YES.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah- if it is bottled hot- it would probably do that...
Here is what was said:

the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat

the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product

Original thread

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried this stuff, I think I will hold off if it tastes that bad. If the taste gets improved maybe I will try it.

papa G

Awards
I have tried AMP, RPM and Clearshot and I must say that each work in different ways. The main thing about AMP and Clearshot is that you build a tolerance pretty Quickly but the initial few doses are UNRIVALED in my experience. RPM is great for energy but I think it lacks in MOOD compared to AMP and clearshot. I was very moody and offended easily while I was on RPM. (Can't have that)

Overall I would say that the RPM had the strongest stim and I forgot to mention (libidio) effect but seems to make me pissed at times. With AMP and CLEARSHOT I think that the well being feelings are UNRIVALED if your receptors are clear. The initial feelings from AMP almost feel too good at first!

Overall I believe that all three are GREAT! For straight energy and libidio pick RPM. For well-being type of energy and focus DEFINATELY pick AMP or CLEARSHOT! Hope this helps a little.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review Papa G! Like the name too! Lampoon's Vegas Vacation right?

Arzi75

Awards
What was the diff between the old and new AMP content-wise, just the addition of Chocamine? Or was there some other changes, too? I haven't tried any Ergopharm products, but probably will give the AMP a shot at some point. But FIRST I'll start my first RPM cycle. :thumbsup:

Arzi75

Awards
What was the diff between the old and new AMP content-wise, just the addition of Chocamine? Or was there some other changes, too? I haven't tried any Ergopharm products, but probably will give the AMP a shot at some point. But FIRST I'll start my first RPM cycle. :thumbsup:
Off topic, but what's with these rep points - yesterday evening when I logged out, my rep points were something like 742, now there are like 75896.

My reps have gone up over one hundred fold overnight! :woohoo:

Or is RPM so POWERFULL that just my mentioning ^^ of starting to take RPM soon just increased my reps 100 times! ;)

Me likey RPM. :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic, but what's with these rep points - yesterday evening when I logged out, my rep points were something like 742, now there are like 75896.

My reps have gone up over one hundred fold overnight! :woohoo:

Or is RPM so POWERFULL that just my mentioning ^^ of starting to take RPM soon just increased my reps 100 times! ;)

Me likey RPM. :D
RPM is just that powerfull! ;):woohoo:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Old amp= great energy, stronger than RPM. New amp = suckage.

Either amp /= to rpm. rpm is far more than just a stim. I prefer RPM over anything else.

amp formula has never changed

Arzi75

Awards
Hmmm... It seems that people distinctly recall using an old AMP and a new AMP - maybe there was a change in the bottle or label, because I kinda trust PA when he says "no change in formula. Period". :D

Just ordered my RPM, but plan to try out AMP, too, soon as I think Patrick has got his science down pat on that one, too - just wonder if the AMP they will ship me will be the "new" sucky AMP or the "old" wonderful AMP... :D

This was my 100th post. :woohoo:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Not sure what happened to AMP, but like I stated before. 2 caps from the sample rocked. I bought a bottle and it did not provide the same effect.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... It seems that people distinctly recall using an old AMP and a new AMP - maybe there was a change in the bottle or label, because I kinda trust PA when he says "no change in formula. Period". :D
there was a change in label and the ingedients were listed differently so it may have appeared that it changed.

plus i could be paranoid but i think there were some people that told everyone that the formula changed and now sucked just to f- with me

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what happened to AMP, but like I stated before. 2 caps from the sample rocked. I bought a bottle and it did not provide the same effect.

i am in the process of reformulating amp btw

also, i have figured out how to greatly improve the flavor of clearshot so look out for that

Arzi75

Awards
So, you are saying that the formula in the AMP samples was different from the stuff that ended up bottled on the shelves?

But still I don't get why some people would refer to samples as "old" AMP - they were samples for crying out loud. :D

Not saying that the formula was different, though.

Arzi75

Awards
i am in the process of reformulating amp btw
Ok, maybe these guys are trying to intimate that that NEW re-formulated AMP will suck! :D

In all seriousness, I look forward to the re-formulated AMP, sir. :thumbsup:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So, you are saying that the formula in the AMP samples was different from the stuff that ended up bottled on the shelves?

But still I don't get why some people would refer to samples as "old" AMP - they were samples for crying out loud. :D

Not saying that the formula was different, though.

the samples were made by hand, the product itself was made by production equipment

but we test the caps for content and they come out fine

Arzi75

Awards
there was a change in label and the ingedients were listed differently so it may have appeared that it changed.

plus i could be paranoid but i think there were some people that told everyone that the formula changed and now sucked just to f- with me
Ok, probably that change in the label explains this "confusion". On the other hand, people talking trash can create a lot of confusion.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must have a tolerance to it then. Originally it gave me a euphoric type buzz, now its just jittery energy. Ive still got a bottle but I havent used it in a few months.
same here, samples were crazy, like I was taking a drug, bought a bottle and did nothing.

Arzi75

Awards
same here, samples were crazy, like I was taking a drug, bought a bottle and did nothing.
Hmmm, wouldn't be the first time in this industry that the samples would be more potent that the product itself, I suppose.

Not sure, though, if PA would stoop to a dirty gimmick like that. First give out some real dope, then when you establish a clientele for the supp, you change the formula.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he woud risk his reputation, nor his multi million dollar company. I will be looking forward to the newer version of AMP and the improved drink flavor though Patrick!

RPM was actually the first supp that I got a sample that was weaker than the final product! Dirk changed up the formula to make it more potent by playing around with the blend.

Arzi75

Awards
the samples were made by hand, the product itself was made by production equipment

but we test the caps for content and they come out fine
If Patrick Arnold hand-made the sample caps pouring his precious sweat and blood and even tears into them, no wonder even the mighty Myth felt the love in those caps! :D

The stuff on the shelves is made with machines - no love, no soul, no punch. Period. Case closed. :D

Hey, it's like that with clothes etc. - hand-made denotes simply superior quality or at least bigger numbers on the price tag - can it really be that much different with the supps industry?

Arzi75

Awards
"Hand-capped by Patrick Arnold - feel the love in each re-formulated cap - now selling for 150$ a cap!"

Wow, talk about a whole new market! Gives a whole new twist on the designer supp thing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.