AMP vs. RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
resveratrol is perhaps the most remarkable nutritional supplement ever discovered.

SIRT1 baby
your talk on resveratrol was enlightening today. i had heard about its anti aging properties, but the amounts it's in the 6 oxo extreme, it's no wonder there are countless guys talking about the constant pump and increased feelings of euphoria and energy they've had. interesting stuff...and the talk about the cost...this stuff looks promising.

KB

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Thanks for all the company updates and comparisons, but please get back to the original intent of this thread.

Have you used AMP and RPM? If so, how do they compare and which is your preference and why?
I have tried RPM, but not long enough for cumulative effects. AMP I felt the first time I tried it, great, steady energy. I definitely want to try RPM for an extended period of time to get those cumulative benefits though, looks like a solid product. RPM looks to have more muscle potentiating properties than AMP, but AMP appears to have more fat burning properties, results back that up for quite some time. In my opinion, we will know more after RPM is out for awhile, and we have more and more prolonged results and feedback to make a fair comparison.

EDIT: I felt nothing the first time I tried RPM, honestly it was a bad workout. I need to try it more, possibly in larger dosages next time. I had used RPM instead of NO Xplode, or something else I was using NO wise at that time. I seem to not do well with NO- type capsules :-/

mikem

Awards
Hey it all comes down to how a person reacts to a supplement. If your having good results from a product then that also helps you mentally in the gym. For me personally I am having a great time with RPM!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
your talk on resveratrol was enlightening today. i had heard about its anti aging properties, but the amounts it's in the 6 oxo extreme, it's no wonder there are countless guys talking about the constant pump and increased feelings of euphoria and energy they've had. interesting stuff...and the talk about the cost...this stuff looks promising.

KB
Ive been putting res. in almost everything I make since 2002 (DIESEL FUEL, Ready4War, etc) and nobody's on my nuts. There is a reason for all that above that Ive known for years.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok, here was my morning workout:

Had 1/4c of oatmeal, 1 scoop of whey protein(20g protein), and box of raisins, and water to mix it all together after I got up. A little over an hour later I had my first 3 capsules of RPM. Started weights an hour later. This is in no way, shape, or form me trying to discredit this product.... but I felt nothing with it. My stats: 6'2" at about 182.

I don't know... like most here are probably going to tell me... JUST TAKE MORE.... but I don't want to have to keep taking more for it to work and spend more money. I want a product that takes effect in minimal doses.... not having to pop pill after pill. I want my veins to pop out like mad and have the drive to lift every weight in the room when I workout.... and I hope, in time, this one will be the one!!

later

Scott

mikem

Awards
I found it works better on an empty stomach. If you have used stims in the passed maybe u need some Reset AD. You may want to try and eat earlier.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
I understand the empty stomach deal, but how can somebody get up, eat no breakfast, take the pills, and then workout?? Will the body hold up with that considering RPM is supposed to help people lift some very heavy weight? OR.... should a person get up, have breakfast, take the RPM 2 hours after that, then hit the weights an hour after that?? Or does EMPTY stomach mean first thing in the morning after a good night's sleep???

Scott

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been putting res. in almost everything I make since 2002 (DIESEL FUEL, Ready4War, etc) and nobody's on my nuts. There is a reason for all that above that Ive known for years.
Dangit, now I have to add some more products to the "list of stuff to order to try" :)

Arzi75

Awards
I received my RPM just a couple of days ago, but this thread has gotten me curious as I have never tried AMP, so yesterday I ordered one bottle of ErgoLean AMP.

I was thinking about running a little test something like this:

W34: RPM daily
W35: AMP daily
W36: RPM daily
W37: AMP daily
W38: alternate AMP and RPM for one day at a time
W39: take both products (if I still have any left)

For fat-burning effects (of both products) and the reputed long-term effects of RPM this test may not be a fair indicator of either failure or success, but to compare the stim effects of the two, I think this might be worth a shot?

Any ideas that I could add to this?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
don't make comparisons between my postings and formal articles

have you read my articles? i like to think they are very fair, professional, and honest
I sure have read some of your articles and they are excellent reads :clap2:

And I enjoy your posts; However, just how you feel it is your duty to question products and companies. I feel it is my duty to question your motivation and enlighten all the sheep out there, who are giving you credit for inventing the wheel, sliced bread, and saving them money on their car insurance.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:rofl: Easy will be your own personal D1ck Rider :toofunny: LOL I am just messing with you Easy....but then again, we all know you like to ride c0ck LMAO

I know what you are saying though. PA finally adds it to one of his products....

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I sure have read some of your articles and they are excellent reads :clap2:

And I enjoy your posts; However, just how you feel it is your duty to question products and companies. I feel it is my duty to question your motivation and enlighten all the sheep out there, who are giving you credit for inventing the wheel, sliced bread, and saving them money on their car insurance.

and how's that working for you?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: Easy will be your own personal D1ck Rider :toofunny: LOL I am just messing with you Easy....but then again, we all know you like to ride c0ck LMAO

I know what you are saying though. PA finally adds it to one of his products....
i am the first in the sports supplement industry to sell it at the large dosages that resemble what was used in the harvard life extension study and in the test elevation rat study.

yes its been sold for many years at sub-optimal dosages. late in 2006 we learned the range necessary for its most beneficial effects

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
i am the first in the sports supplement industry to sell it at the large dosages that resemble what was used in the harvard life extension study and in the test elevation rat study.

yes its been sold for many years at sub-optimal dosages. late in 2006 we learned the range necessary for its most beneficial effects
PA is right here.... it's been in quite a few 20-ingredient proprietaries. Impossible to hit an effective dose when you got 19 other things taking up 480 mg of your 500 mg cap.
PA, are the studies you mention available online?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
and how's that working for you?
I am a consumer. I don't gain anything from my posts...Well if I am lucky I might get a chuckle and get some rep points, but at the end of the day, I am the one responbile for feeding my family and paying my bills....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

:clap2: This is why I am pumped up to try 6-OXO Extreme...My last product of Res was 24 servings at 300mg, and it was only a few bucks cheaper than 6OX, but only had Res in it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: This is why I am pumped up to try 6-OXO Extreme...My last product of Res was 24 servings at 300mg, and it was only a few bucks cheaper than 6OX, but only had Res in it.
I am digging it for sure, a fairly expensive supp, but seems worthwhile for how it leaves me feeling. I'm no longer taking t-force, so outside of the 6-oxo extreme my other testosterone boosters are from IGF-2, and the drive purple/white betas. I didn't notice the difference when the t-force ran out, its been about a week now. I definitely noticed the difference when I added the 6-oxo extreme in the libido department anyhow. like the powerthirst commercial "uncomfortably high libido" :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To also add, edit: has their resveratrol caps, its listed as 500mg, but its 500mg of 50% for 250mg active per pair of caps (plus 250mg quercetin+some piperine). Still only $20 for 60 caps, a 30 day supply at that dose, or $40/30 days at 500mg active resveratrol. not bad.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow this sucks. from being a simple question about 2 products. to comming a piss contest
what did u expect lol

it happens everywhere and always will

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Man, this guy should be in the supplement industry

“'Resveratrol makes you look like a trained athlete without the training,' Dr. Auwerx said in an interview." ...
That was his version of an open-call to the industry: "I am for hire!"

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Since this thread is still alive....Just for the record Easy is kewl cat. I just like busting his chops, just like PA. For what it is worth...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
PA is right here.... it's been in quite a few 20-ingredient proprietaries. Impossible to hit an effective dose when you got 19 other things taking up 480 mg of your 500 mg cap.
PA, are the studies you mention available online?
I took a Res only and each tab was 100mg. Recommended daily serving was 3 tabs with 24 servings per bottle...

Status
Not open for further replies.