is this a good stack?

dyllon

Awards
Jungle warfare + Restore + BAM

Is this a great stack of anabolic's for bulking because i read a lot of articles of good stackers but i think this is a great stack.

Who's got experience of using anabolic's stackers?

Would you give me other great stackers of anabolic's that you are using?

thx if you react this thread!:good: :rolleyes:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'll save someone else the trouble and ask, your age, number of years lifting, diet, etc...Nothing else matters when your diet isn't up to par.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
stop looking for the magic bullet and do your basics. I'm going to start saying this to every person who is asking for the 'Become Mr. Olympia without working out stack.' Of course only I know what that stack is composed of.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Heres an even better stack for getting absolutely HUGE! Eggs/whites, turkey, tuna, chicken breasts, beef, brown rice, potatos, oatmeal, wheat bread, fresh fruit/veggies, etc...Consumed every 2-3 hours, and when you're done, repeat the cycle until desired weight is gained! :food:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
your stats? for some i would say yes, to a certain degree, but i would not recommend for everyone!

dyllon

Awards
i am 26 years old, i trained when i was 24 so i train 2 years
my food for every day is 2385 kcal, i don't know who to calculate to Joule.

this is my total cut schedule of my food so when i'm done of cutting i use that stack of Jungle warfare + Restore + BAM,
i read that this stack is very good and i want to know from experts which stack of anabolic's are also good

2385 kcal
proteine: 282.6
Carb.: 125.5
Fat of food: 71.6

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need to eat at least 1000 more calories...

what are your stats anyway? height? weight? bodyfat?

I would stay away from BAM, in my opinion, waste of money.