Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If so, what kind of doses you using on the Incarnate?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing a mega stack for P.C.T. that'll include Incarnate + Stim Free RPM + a surplus of other goodies. :thumbsup:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
If so, what kind of doses you using on the Incarnate?
Right now I'm taking the beta stim free RPM + RPM + Incarnate + other various things like WMS/Leucine/BCAA's/Creatine Gluconate etc...

I'm dosing 2 RPM + 4 stim free RPM in the morning then 4 stim free RPM + 4 RPM + 3 Incarnate about an hour pre workout, then 3 more Incarnates with my post workout shake.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 RPM
1 Incarnate PWO
2 of our new anabolic:clap2:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
It's worth the wait....... trust me........ especially if it comes out THAT much stronger than the beta as plans have it now........ muahahahahahahahahaha
Im only on day 3 of the beta version of the anabolic and I can definitely say that it has given me a pronounced "full" feeling throughout the day. I like it so far!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im only on day 3 of the beta version of the anabolic and I can definitely say that it has given me a pronounced "full" feeling throughout the day. I like it so far!
Which one did I send you- the yellow, or the blue and white?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I dont understand this question... Incarnate is 3 and 3. Why would you adjust it due to RPM?
Just curious.... not saying it needed adjusted due to RPM use, but in all seriousness there are very few companies whose instructions on the bottle match up with what pans out in real world use as the most effective. IF PAL's are right on, then grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just curious.... not saying it needed adjusted due to RPM use, but in all seriousness there are very few companies whose instructions on the bottle match up with what pans out in real world use as the most effective. IF PAL's are right on, then grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
I personally dose it at 4 - 4. I think weight CAN be a factor. 4 seems to be the "nitch" for me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I personally dose it at 4 - 4. I think weight CAN be a factor. 4 seems to be the "nitch" for me.
That's the kind of response I was looking for...... just input on what others are trying and liking.

My comments above are by no means insinuating that PAL's recommendations are off. Just that no company can know how every person will react.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I dose Incarnate once before a meal, once with a meal and once post workout. (3-3-3, 3-3 on non rest days)

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
That's the kind of response I was looking for...... just input on what others are trying and liking.

My comments above are by no means insinuating that PAL's recommendations are off. Just that no company can know how every person will react.
I know what your saying, kinda like how RPM's dose is different for everyone. I know another one our reps from another forum is doing 3 caps of Incarnate 3 times daily. Like I said earlier, I personally do 3 pre and 3 post, but I also use bulk beta alanine to add a few grams.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oooo sound's interesting. What I would really like to see is a leucine ethel ester, beta alinin ethel ester, Arginine AKG ethel ester, citrulline malate, ornithine ethel ester, Kre- Alkalyne. If some one made something like this.

chaos92287

Awards
as soon as my rpm and incarnate get here im gona try a leviathan/incarnate/rpm stack. gona be insane. i cant wait

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
as soon as my rpm and incarnate get here im gona try a leviathan/incarnate/rpm stack. gona be insane. i cant wait
Thats a hell of a stack.. All will stack very well. The RPM and Leviathan WILL stack together, but just be cautious about dosing due to the stimulants in both. If you have questions about this, please dont hesitate to ask!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats a hell of a stack.. All will stack very well. The RPM and Leviathan WILL stack together, but just be cautious about dosing due to the stimulants in both. If you have questions about this, please dont hesitate to ask!
They sure do!!

chaos92287

Awards
:D i know, i cant wait. just to make sure, adding MAN Clout, and xtend to the mix will be ok too right?

im sitting at around 140 right now, so taking 2 RPM, 1 Leviathan, 3 incarnate, 1 scoop of Clout, and 2 scoops of Xtend pre-w/o

2 scoops of xtend during w/o

maltodextrin, 3 incarnate, 5g glutamine, 2 scoops of xtend, and 2 scoops of ON 100% whey post-w/o

that sound good? or would you suggest something else?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:D i know, i cant wait. just to make sure, adding MAN Clout, and xtend to the mix will be ok too right?

im sitting at around 140 right now, so taking 2 RPM, 1 Leviathan, 3 incarnate, 1 scoop of Clout, and 2 scoops of Xtend pre-w/o

maltodextrin, 3 incarnate, 5g glutamine, 2 scoops of xtend, and 2 scoops of ON 100% whey post-w/o

Damn- looks like you pretty much have everything covered!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established

I would switch from maltodextrin to Waxy Maize Starch.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would switch from maltodextrin to Waxy Maize Starch.
I only use maltodex. b/c we have a lot of it laying around- WMS costs extra unfortunately :)

chaos92287

Awards
i was thinking of switching to WMS but i already overextended my budget buying RPM and incarnate so i'll just stick with the maltodextrin i have lying around

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
I just got my bottles of RPM/Leviathan and started off with 1 lev and 3 RPMs an hour before my workout and I am about to stop taking my creatine and replace it with Incarnate, but i havent seen anyone say anything about that stack yet...any reason why? :p didnt feel a lot really on the RPM yet but it was only my first dosage so i will give it a week or 2 but I cant wait to try the RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :p

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottles of RPM/Leviathan and started off with 1 lev and 3 RPMs an hour before my workout and I am about to stop taking my creatine and replace it with Incarnate, but i havent seen anyone say anything about that stack yet...any reason why? :p didnt feel a lot really on the RPM yet but it was only my first dosage so i will give it a week or 2 but I cant wait to try the RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :p
I am currently stacking all three (have been for like a month), along with Extend and our new anabolic- awesome results- I am up about 4-5 solid lbs.!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
rms80, you still on for the competition in October? Careful how you answer...... a yes means I'm holdin you to it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80, you still on for the competition in October? Careful how you answer...... a yes means I'm holdin you to it!
Yes, BUT (and it is a fairly big but) I am having some joint issues from the increased weight gain (I went from 203 to 217 over the last 6 weeks), and it is giving me some problems right now, both on the track and the football field- track is not that bad, but cutting on the football field and running routes has been a bit of a problem lately- my feet and ankles have been killing me- Osteo-C helps, but it is still fairly unpleasant....

On the plus side- my physique is really starting to harden up, and I am putting some good mass back on- but I am learning that I can't do too much too fast- our first football game is tomorrow :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I see what you're sayin....... don't push the size so hard that your sports suffer! The BB comp is for fun only, correct? If so, I'd shoot for being absolutely shredded to the bone as opposed to gaining some size and hindering sports performance.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see what you're sayin....... don't push the size so hard that your sports suffer! The BB comp is for fun only, correct? If so, I'd shoot for being absolutely shredded to the bone as opposed to gaining some size and hindering sports performance.
I think I can do both- but it does seem to be recurring them- whenever I get over about 215 (doesn't matter what bf%)- it starts to become an issue- I want to come in for the comp at around 223 or so....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lol..... my plan is to go into my next competition at around 156-158 lbs. So you've only got me by a few (dozen) pounds!
That's still a ways off though. I am having the absolute hardest time maintaining focus on contest prep. Maybe this fall or in the spring..........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol..... my plan is to go into my next competition at around 156-158 lbs. So you've only got me by a few (dozen) pounds!
That's still a ways off though. I am having the absolute hardest time maintaining focus on contest prep. Maybe this fall or in the spring..........
Focusing on one thing has always been an issue with me....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interesting. Should I be taking RPM as a pre-workout during my PAL transformation contest? I'm doing the Leviathan / Incarnate stack

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Will they allow it according to the rules? If so, you KNOW it won't hurt anything ;) We need Buffhunk to give a rundown of what Drive has done for his contest prep. You guys will crap yourself.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will they allow it according to the rules? If so, you KNOW it won't hurt anything ;) We need Buffhunk to give a rundown of what Drive has done for his contest prep. You guys will crap yourself.
Well, another $30-40 always hurts my wallet ;)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hey PAL reps,

Just wondering if anyone is taking care of the prizes for the bb.com Mr. Aries transformation contest over there... Haven't heard much from anyone from PAL in that thread. I was looking forward to actually getting a couple bottles of Incarnate to try since I'll be out of beta-alanine... Plus I've never tried any cissus before either. I ran out of Orange TRIad and would like to see how Incarnate compares to a glucosamine product :) Thaaaanks.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey PAL reps,

Just wondering if anyone is taking care of the prizes for the bb.com Mr. Aries transformation contest over there... Haven't heard much from anyone from PAL in that thread. I was looking forward to actually getting a couple bottles of Incarnate to try since I'll be out of beta-alanine... Plus I've never tried any cissus before either. I ran out of Orange TRIad and would like to see how Incarnate compares to a glucosamine product :) Thaaaanks.

extreme, i dont venture in those parts, i peek in, say hi, and then leave as quick as possible, hit up Ryan (buckeyemuscle) over there brutha......

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I quite crapping myself when I was 18...