Hype Of Rpm? - AnabolicMinds.com

Hype Of Rpm?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

Hype Of Rpm?

Is It Really That Good?

2. New Member

Thumbs up

Its not hype man, its the real deal. This is coming from a rep of another company.
  3. New Member

Is It Used For Bulkin Or Cuttin?
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Either/Or man, it's great for that extra aggressive mental kick in the gym.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can use it for whatever you want. Just adjust your diet!.
  6. AI Sports Fitness Expert

Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    Is It Used For Bulkin Or Cuttin?
    Its great for both!! I have used for both and it is great in both situations!!
  7. New Member

FWIW, I have not noticed much of anything with RPM. I started out at 4 caps because I weigh about 180. I have increased the dosage to 5 caps with no noticeable effects.
  8. New Member

So Its More Like A Stimulant Kinda Deal? Does It Do Anything On Growing Muscle Or Increase Blood Flow Or Anything Like That?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

No hype. It's fantastic. I lift more, have more endurance, have more energy, and it's a potent thermogenic.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by maximus79 View Post
    FWIW, I have not noticed much of anything with RPM. I started out at 4 caps because I weigh about 180. I have increased the dosage to 5 caps with no noticeable effects.
    How do you react to other stims? I haven't noticed anything with 5 caps at 160lbs. However, I have also stopped reacting to other stims. I am going to order Reset AD and see if that helps.
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

RPM is truly a product that delivers and lives up to the hype surrounding it.

Workin
  12. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

If it doesn't achieve a stimulant effect, please do not write it off right away......... the many other wonderful effects may still be achieved with prolonged use.

Auggie, I hate to do it.... but I'd suggest having a look at any number of the other 19 dozen RPM threads here and in the Applied Nutriceuticals section.

Also, email dirkt@bellsouth.net to request a free sample.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  13. New Member

I had an affair with RPM.

it worked out good. a 2 month supplies should see the effects more pronounced, at least I hope.

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try some Reset AD- it helps a lot- with getting back stim sensitivity...

But also keep in mind the effects of RPM are not just stimulant-based- the majority of the positive effects begin to manifest themselves after 2-3 weeks
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  15. Banned

I have been on it for a month and love it, literally burning fat off of me, but my PR's are going up
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    I had an affair with RPM.

it worked out good. a 2 month supplies should see the effects more pronounced, at least I hope.

Hey Tommy!!! How have you been?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    I have been on it for a month and love it, literally burning fat off of me, but my PR's are going up
    So you are liking the IGF-2/Neo/RPM stack, huh?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    So you are liking the IGF-2/Neo/RPM stack, huh?
    that was an awesome stack man, you guys are doing a hell of a job
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    that was an awesome stack man, you guys are doing a hell of a job
    Thank you sir!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm... this RPM sounds interesting... "no more supps Kyle! No more supps!" Dammit.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.

RPM was good to me. I accidently does 4 caps for mye 155 lb body and had a great leg workout lol I think that was the day I hit 315 for 1 rep.

The stims in RPM don't really do much. It keeps the yawns away... which is always a mental booster
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  22. New Member

Try some Reset AD- it helps a lot- with getting back stim sensitivity...

But also keep in mind the effects of RPM are not just stimulant-based- the majority of the positive effects begin to manifest themselves after 2-3 weeks
    Should I be taking this on off days as well? I've seen other people doing this but the bottle only mentions pre WO dosing. What is the best way to dose this for optimal results?
  23. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Should I be taking this on off days as well? I've seen other people doing this but the bottle only mentions pre WO dosing. What is the best way to dose this for optimal results?
    Optimal results would call for use on off days as well. A lower dose... between 1-3 capsules. This will allow it to stay active day to day. The new anabolic product being released in the near future will multiple the options for stacks including RPM. The next wave of the future is right around the corner.......................
  24. New Member

Wink

Hey Tommy!!! How have you been?
    hey rms80....I have been alright. how are you?!? thanks for the samples. The caps are colorful. metallic red...superb!

did you check my RPM review at the other forum as well as this forum?

I ordered 3 bottles from here before your samples arrived.

as for this thread title, yeah...it's good to hype it. I hyped intraXXXcelll before, I'll do it for RPM for free.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

I would take it every day- split it up during the day in 2-3 smaller, divided doses- first dose in the AM, second Pre-workout, and third just depends on your schedule- the divided dose is much better for achieving long-term strength, recomp, lean mass, and fat loss

It is a brand-new product, so we are still finding new ways to make RPM work even better!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

Ok, I was skeptical. I have used maybe five products in my life that I really "feel" or see a difference and most had sides I did not want to deal with (ECA anyone).

This **** is awesome. Period. Smooth, no jitters.

I think the naringin is brilliant. Many doctors warn patients not to eat grapefruit with their medicine since it increases uptake. This is a no brainer for a supplement. (I think coupling this with Reset-AD is prob a mistake since it already has uptake addressed in my opinion)

Not a rep, not a shill, this is an excellent product. My compliments. This will lead me to try more AN products.
  27. New Member

RPM didn't live up to the hype to me. Honestly.. I've been taking it for a week now hoping it just needed to saturate my system, but it just isn't doing it. Oh well, can't respond to everything I suppose.
  28. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    RPM didn't live up to the hype to me. Honestly.. I've been taking it for a week now hoping it just needed to saturate my system, but it just isn't doing it. Oh well, can't respond to everything I suppose.
    Sounds like your a canidate for Reset A.D...nothing but amazing feeback on this so far.

But back to the point...RPM Hype = Well deserved!
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The stuff is great. At first you may get a stimulant effect. It is not that pronounced though. What its done for me as far as built up effects is fat loss. It takes a while to work into your system. Now though it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. I sweat when I do anything at all. Washing dishes, wiping my ass!, walking down the stairs!. Not to mention exercise!. It is crazy for fat loss....
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The stuff is great. At first you may get a stimulant effect. It is not that pronounced though. What its done for me as far as built up effects is fat loss. It takes a while to work into your system. Now though it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. I sweat when I do anything at all. Washing dishes, wiping my ass!, walking down the stairs!. Not to mention exercise!. It is crazy for fat loss....
    Hmmm... sounds like something I really wouldn't want, especially to be taking regularly. I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't want to break out into a sweat when I vacuum my apartment, when I am on a long walk to my parking space, when I'm walking up flights of stairs on a date with a girl to the museum... well, not everyone is meant for every product
  31. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hmmm... sounds like something I really wouldn't want, especially to be taking regularly. I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't want to break out into a sweat when I vacuum my apartment, when I am on a long walk to my parking space, when I'm walking up flights of stairs on a date with a girl to the museum... well, not everyone is meant for every product
    This isn't necessarily an effect everyone is experiencing. Try some free samples..... can't hurt anything!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This isn't necessarily an effect everyone is experiencing. Try some free samples..... can't hurt anything!
    Understandable- some people don't like or can't tolerate stims- everyone is different....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  33. Registered User

I also agree that the hype is well deserved, outstanding product, love this stuff!
  34. New Member

im only 10 days into it and its working like a charm, the stim is good for mornings to wake up and get the day started .
    Im weighing 202 right now and taking 2in the am then another 2 late afternoon on off days, on workout days 2 or 3 1 hr before the gym .
    Everyone is saying it really gets going at around week 2-3 point if thats the case then i cant wait!!!
    already lost 1%BF in the 10 days with not to much change in diet!!!!
    Awesome product guys cant wait for the non stim to stack with it
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    im only 10 days into it and its working like a charm, the stim is good for mornings to wake up and get the day started .
    Im weighing 202 right now and taking 2in the am then another 2 late afternoon on off days, on workout days 2 or 3 1 hr before the gym .
    Everyone is saying it really gets going at around week 2-3 point if thats the case then i cant wait!!!
    already lost 1%BF in the 10 days with not to much change in diet!!!!
    Awesome product guys cant wait for the non stim to stack with it
    Thanks guys!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  36. Diamond Member

Hey this may be dose dependant. I really like these effects because it helps me lose fat. You may just want to dose lower. Trust me it is good stuff!.
  37. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I haven't been able to hit the gym the past 3 days..... been dosing RPM 2-2-2 throughout the day...... clean energy, and a good thermo effect maintained. Love the feeling of a slight pump just by doing very minor physical work.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Hmmm.... Money for supps is no object... I'm just wondering if it's going to be beneficial to add this into my staple stack... or should I wait to try the stim free? Aside for some mental enhancement herbs, I take Incarnate, Poseidon, and super cissus to help my performance in martial arts and weight lifting. I coach beach 'bootcamp' class 3 mornings a week, I personally train 3-4 clients a day/5x a week, I take private martial arts lessons 4-5x a week, I lift weights (true HIT training) 2-3 times a week, I swim a mile in an olympic size pool 2 days a week, I go hiking once a week and I kayak 2x a week... If I weren't taking cissus, I guarantee that my joints would be dead and if I weren't taking Incarnate, I'd be weak and flat... If I weren't taking the anti-oxidants and neural enhancement I am taking, I'd lose the drive and mental focus.... so... I'm already planning on adding Cordygen 5 and Citruvol to my staple... I'm going to be training for a triathlon soon... I like the extra oomph. Maybe I'll give the RPM a shot...
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    So Its More Like A Stimulant Kinda Deal? Does It Do Anything On Growing Muscle Or Increase Blood Flow Or Anything Like That?
    no it includes an anabolic compound icariin, arginine wich will bring sick pumps and then a stim ingredient for extra focus and drive... its an all around kick as work out supp and the best ive tried to date.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Hmmm.... Money for supps is no object... I'm just wondering if it's going to be beneficial to add this into my staple stack... or should I wait to try the stim free? Aside for some mental enhancement herbs, I take Incarnate, Poseidon, and super cissus to help my performance in martial arts and weight lifting. I coach beach 'bootcamp' class 3 mornings a week, I personally train 3-4 clients a day/5x a week, I take private martial arts lessons 4-5x a week, I lift weights (true HIT training) 2-3 times a week, I swim a mile in an olympic size pool 2 days a week, I go hiking once a week and I kayak 2x a week... If I weren't taking cissus, I guarantee that my joints would be dead and if I weren't taking Incarnate, I'd be weak and flat... If I weren't taking the anti-oxidants and neural enhancement I am taking, I'd lose the drive and mental focus.... so... I'm already planning on adding Cordygen 5 and Citruvol to my staple... I'm going to be training for a triathlon soon... I like the extra oomph. Maybe I'll give the RPM a shot...

dude honestly with an active guy like you i think RPM would fit into your lifestyle and bring some definate help, its great stuff and ive been dosing it 2 in the AM before work (wich is fairly physically demanding) and 4 before workout, its no joke and will def help out man.

one thing fellas.... if you work in garages or attics alot like myself and have enough trouble getting enough water to replace what you sweat out DONT take 3 RPMS and 2 Stim X at the beggining of your day.... youll work fast as hell and sweat even faster.... i think i drank 3 gallons of water that day before 1 pm.... and didnt pee once.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. First Day of RPM
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:36 PM