Hype Of Rpm?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Its not hype man, its the real deal. This is coming from a rep of another company.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either/Or man, it's great for that extra aggressive mental kick in the gym.

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
FWIW, I have not noticed much of anything with RPM. I started out at 4 caps because I weigh about 180. I have increased the dosage to 5 caps with no noticeable effects.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
So Its More Like A Stimulant Kinda Deal? Does It Do Anything On Growing Muscle Or Increase Blood Flow Or Anything Like That?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No hype. It's fantastic. I lift more, have more endurance, have more energy, and it's a potent thermogenic.

oafyc

Awards
FWIW, I have not noticed much of anything with RPM. I started out at 4 caps because I weigh about 180. I have increased the dosage to 5 caps with no noticeable effects.
How do you react to other stims? I haven't noticed anything with 5 caps at 160lbs. However, I have also stopped reacting to other stims. I am going to order Reset AD and see if that helps.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
RPM is truly a product that delivers and lives up to the hype surrounding it. :thumbsup:

Workin

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't achieve a stimulant effect, please do not write it off right away......... the many other wonderful effects may still be achieved with prolonged use.

Auggie, I hate to do it.... but I'd suggest having a look at any number of the other 19 dozen RPM threads here and in the Applied Nutriceuticals section.

Also, email [email protected] to request a free sample.

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
I had an affair with RPM.:lol: :icon_lol:

it worked out good. a 2 month supplies should see the effects more pronounced, at least I hope.

:)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try some Reset AD- it helps a lot- with getting back stim sensitivity...

But also keep in mind the effects of RPM are not just stimulant-based- the majority of the positive effects begin to manifest themselves after 2-3 weeks:thumbsup:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for a month and love it, literally burning fat off of me, but my PR's are going up

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had an affair with RPM.:lol: :icon_lol:

it worked out good. a 2 month supplies should see the effects more pronounced, at least I hope.

:)
Hey Tommy!!! How have you been? :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for a month and love it, literally burning fat off of me, but my PR's are going up
So you are liking the IGF-2/Neo/RPM stack, huh? :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... this RPM sounds interesting... "no more supps Kyle! No more supps!" Dammit.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
RPM was good to me. I accidently does 4 caps for mye 155 lb body and had a great leg workout lol I think that was the day I hit 315 for 1 rep. :D

The stims in RPM don't really do much. It keeps the yawns away... which is always a mental booster :cool:

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
Try some Reset AD- it helps a lot- with getting back stim sensitivity...

But also keep in mind the effects of RPM are not just stimulant-based- the majority of the positive effects begin to manifest themselves after 2-3 weeks:thumbsup:
Should I be taking this on off days as well? I've seen other people doing this but the bottle only mentions pre WO dosing. What is the best way to dose this for optimal results?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Should I be taking this on off days as well? I've seen other people doing this but the bottle only mentions pre WO dosing. What is the best way to dose this for optimal results?
Optimal results would call for use on off days as well. A lower dose... between 1-3 capsules. This will allow it to stay active day to day. The new anabolic product being released in the near future will multiple the options for stacks including RPM. The next wave of the future is right around the corner.......................

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
Hey Tommy!!! How have you been? :)
hey rms80....I have been alright. how are you?!? thanks for the samples. The caps are colorful. metallic red...superb!

did you check my RPM review at the other forum as well as this forum?

I ordered 3 bottles from here before your samples arrived.

as for this thread title, yeah...it's good to hype it. I hyped intraXXXcelll before, I'll do it for RPM for free. :toofunny:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would take it every day- split it up during the day in 2-3 smaller, divided doses- first dose in the AM, second Pre-workout, and third just depends on your schedule- the divided dose is much better for achieving long-term strength, recomp, lean mass, and fat loss :)

It is a brand-new product, so we are still finding new ways to make RPM work even better!!!!

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I was skeptical. I have used maybe five products in my life that I really "feel" or see a difference and most had sides I did not want to deal with (ECA anyone).

This **** is awesome. Period. Smooth, no jitters.

I think the naringin is brilliant. Many doctors warn patients not to eat grapefruit with their medicine since it increases uptake. This is a no brainer for a supplement. (I think coupling this with Reset-AD is prob a mistake since it already has uptake addressed in my opinion)

Not a rep, not a shill, this is an excellent product. My compliments. This will lead me to try more AN products.

Quizzle

Awards
RPM didn't live up to the hype to me. Honestly.. I've been taking it for a week now hoping it just needed to saturate my system, but it just isn't doing it. Oh well, can't respond to everything I suppose.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
RPM didn't live up to the hype to me. Honestly.. I've been taking it for a week now hoping it just needed to saturate my system, but it just isn't doing it. Oh well, can't respond to everything I suppose.
Sounds like your a canidate for Reset A.D...nothing but amazing feeback on this so far.

But back to the point...RPM Hype = Well deserved!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff is great. At first you may get a stimulant effect. It is not that pronounced though. What its done for me as far as built up effects is fat loss. It takes a while to work into your system. Now though it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. I sweat when I do anything at all. Washing dishes, wiping my ass!, walking down the stairs!. Not to mention exercise!. It is crazy for fat loss....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The stuff is great. At first you may get a stimulant effect. It is not that pronounced though. What its done for me as far as built up effects is fat loss. It takes a while to work into your system. Now though it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. I sweat when I do anything at all. Washing dishes, wiping my ass!, walking down the stairs!. Not to mention exercise!. It is crazy for fat loss....
Hmmm... sounds like something I really wouldn't want, especially to be taking regularly. I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't want to break out into a sweat when I vacuum my apartment, when I am on a long walk to my parking space, when I'm walking up flights of stairs on a date with a girl to the museum... well, not everyone is meant for every product :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... sounds like something I really wouldn't want, especially to be taking regularly. I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't want to break out into a sweat when I vacuum my apartment, when I am on a long walk to my parking space, when I'm walking up flights of stairs on a date with a girl to the museum... well, not everyone is meant for every product :)
This isn't necessarily an effect everyone is experiencing. Try some free samples..... can't hurt anything!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This isn't necessarily an effect everyone is experiencing. Try some free samples..... can't hurt anything!
Understandable- some people don't like or can't tolerate stims- everyone is different....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I also agree that the hype is well deserved, outstanding product, love this stuff!

jcratty75

Awards
im only 10 days into it and its working like a charm, the stim is good for mornings to wake up and get the day started .
Im weighing 202 right now and taking 2in the am then another 2 late afternoon on off days, on workout days 2 or 3 1 hr before the gym .
Everyone is saying it really gets going at around week 2-3 point if thats the case then i cant wait!!!
already lost 1%BF in the 10 days with not to much change in diet!!!!
Awesome product guys cant wait for the non stim to stack with it

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im only 10 days into it and its working like a charm, the stim is good for mornings to wake up and get the day started .
Im weighing 202 right now and taking 2in the am then another 2 late afternoon on off days, on workout days 2 or 3 1 hr before the gym .
Everyone is saying it really gets going at around week 2-3 point if thats the case then i cant wait!!!
already lost 1%BF in the 10 days with not to much change in diet!!!!
Awesome product guys cant wait for the non stim to stack with it
Thanks guys!! :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey this may be dose dependant. I really like these effects because it helps me lose fat. You may just want to dose lower. Trust me it is good stuff!.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I haven't been able to hit the gym the past 3 days..... been dosing RPM 2-2-2 throughout the day...... clean energy, and a good thermo effect maintained. Love the feeling of a slight pump just by doing very minor physical work.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... Money for supps is no object... I'm just wondering if it's going to be beneficial to add this into my staple stack... or should I wait to try the stim free? Aside for some mental enhancement herbs, I take Incarnate, Poseidon, and super cissus to help my performance in martial arts and weight lifting. I coach beach 'bootcamp' class 3 mornings a week, I personally train 3-4 clients a day/5x a week, I take private martial arts lessons 4-5x a week, I lift weights (true HIT training) 2-3 times a week, I swim a mile in an olympic size pool 2 days a week, I go hiking once a week and I kayak 2x a week... If I weren't taking cissus, I guarantee that my joints would be dead and if I weren't taking Incarnate, I'd be weak and flat... If I weren't taking the anti-oxidants and neural enhancement I am taking, I'd lose the drive and mental focus.... so... I'm already planning on adding Cordygen 5 and Citruvol to my staple... I'm going to be training for a triathlon soon... I like the extra oomph. Maybe I'll give the RPM a shot...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So Its More Like A Stimulant Kinda Deal? Does It Do Anything On Growing Muscle Or Increase Blood Flow Or Anything Like That?
no it includes an anabolic compound icariin, arginine wich will bring sick pumps and then a stim ingredient for extra focus and drive... its an all around kick as work out supp and the best ive tried to date.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... Money for supps is no object... I'm just wondering if it's going to be beneficial to add this into my staple stack... or should I wait to try the stim free? Aside for some mental enhancement herbs, I take Incarnate, Poseidon, and super cissus to help my performance in martial arts and weight lifting. I coach beach 'bootcamp' class 3 mornings a week, I personally train 3-4 clients a day/5x a week, I take private martial arts lessons 4-5x a week, I lift weights (true HIT training) 2-3 times a week, I swim a mile in an olympic size pool 2 days a week, I go hiking once a week and I kayak 2x a week... If I weren't taking cissus, I guarantee that my joints would be dead and if I weren't taking Incarnate, I'd be weak and flat... If I weren't taking the anti-oxidants and neural enhancement I am taking, I'd lose the drive and mental focus.... so... I'm already planning on adding Cordygen 5 and Citruvol to my staple... I'm going to be training for a triathlon soon... I like the extra oomph. Maybe I'll give the RPM a shot...

dude honestly with an active guy like you i think RPM would fit into your lifestyle and bring some definate help, its great stuff and ive been dosing it 2 in the AM before work (wich is fairly physically demanding) and 4 before workout, its no joke and will def help out man.

one thing fellas.... if you work in garages or attics alot like myself and have enough trouble getting enough water to replace what you sweat out DONT take 3 RPMS and 2 Stim X at the beggining of your day.... youll work fast as hell and sweat even faster.... i think i drank 3 gallons of water that day before 1 pm.... and didnt pee once.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
dude honestly with an active guy like you i think RPM would fit into your lifestyle and bring some definate help, its great stuff and ive been dosing it 2 in the AM before work (wich is fairly physically demanding) and 4 before workout, its no joke and will def help out man.

one thing fellas.... if you work in garages or attics alot like myself and have enough trouble getting enough water to replace what you sweat out DONT take 3 RPMS and 2 Stim X at the beggining of your day.... youll work fast as hell and sweat even faster.... i think i drank 3 gallons of water that day before 1 pm.... and didnt pee once.
Awesome. Thanks for your help... I'm adding this to my on-going stack now. Hey... 2 in the morning, 4 pre-workout... is there any way to keep the dosage more consistent? Could I do 4 just in the morning? Will the energy stick with my through the day? Or... 2 and 2? Also, will the stims in this product contribute to adrenal fatigue down the line? Thanks!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for your help... I'm adding this to my on-going stack now. Hey... 2 in the morning, 4 pre-workout... is there any way to keep the dosage more consistent? Could I do 4 just in the morning? Will the energy stick with my through the day? Or... 2 and 2? Also, will the stims in this product contribute to adrenal fatigue down the line? Thanks!!!
i dont belive there is really a considerable amount of stims contained in there anyhow, its absorbtion is just enhanced by another ingredient (naringin;grape fruit extract wich enhances the effectiveness of all other ingredeints as well and not to mention other supps taken at the same time) but your energy boost isnt all just stims, its androgen related as well, and i thnk for sustained release or more steady energy 2 and 2 would def be more benificial, i just like 4 preworkout for the huge kick and boost... it actually lasts till afterwards wich is why i cant wait for the stim free version... i worked out at 11 and stuck awake right now at almost 2 when i have to wake up in 5 hours.... :( ... 2 and 2 is your money numbers im sure.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i dont belive there is really a considerable amount of stims contained in there anyhow, its absorbtion is just enhanced by another ingredient (naringin;grape fruit extract wich enhances the effectiveness of all other ingredeints as well and not to mention other supps taken at the same time) but your energy boost isnt all just stims, its androgen related as well, and i thnk for sustained release or more steady energy 2 and 2 would def be more benificial, i just like 4 preworkout for the huge kick and boost... it actually lasts till afterwards wich is why i cant wait for the stim free version... i worked out at 11 and stuck awake right now at almost 2 when i have to wake up in 5 hours.... :( ... 2 and 2 is your money numbers im sure.
Reps to you and MANY, many thanks for replying so quickly and with such detail from first hand experience. You've definitely convinced me to get a bottle. I hope that I don't get hooked on too many more products. My dang 'staple' supp bill is 350 per month now (w/ RPM added)... But the way I feel and look is priceless. I'm at the top of my game and indestructible.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Reps to you and MANY, many thanks for replying so quickly and with such detail from first hand experience. You've definitely convinced me to get a bottle. I hope that I don't get hooked on too many more products. My dang 'staple' supp bill is 350 per month now (w/ RPM added)... But the way I feel and look is priceless. I'm at the top of my game and indestructible.
I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

Try it, you will love it.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Just got RPM in the mail today and im about to hit the gym and try this stuff out, Says for my weighr 3 caps preworkout so should i slam 3 right in a row 1 hour before i work out or spread it out? and does this stuff really pump you like N.O. products? and give you that increased blood flow and vascularity?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

Try it, you will love it.
Sweet! I used to read up on the effects of grapefruit and ingested substances.... looks promising! Thanks for sharing your experiences as well!

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
3 a day for me so maybe 1 in the morning with breakfast and 2 preworkout :p would be a little easier for me to just take 3 an hour before i workout all at once...still work the same?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got RPM in the mail today and im about to hit the gym and try this stuff out, Says for my weighr 3 caps preworkout so should i slam 3 right in a row 1 hour before i work out or spread it out? and does this stuff really pump you like N.O. products? and give you that increased blood flow and vascularity?
i would take all 3 at ONCE an hour or so before you work out... if you can take it on an empty stomach then youll feel the effects even more.

id time it with your preworkout meal 2 hours before then the RPM bout 45 min before OR RPM 1.5 hours before and preworkout meal like 30-45min before if it wont upset your stomach working out that close to a meal.

And no it wont pump you like an NO, it will pump you but its a more solid looking pump a lil diff from an NO supp.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
i would take all 3 at ONCE an hour or so before you work out... if you can take it on an empty stomach then youll feel the effects even more.

id time it with your preworkout meal 2 hours before then the RPM bout 45 min before OR RPM 1.5 hours before and preworkout meal like 30-45min before if it wont upset your stomach working out that close to a meal.

And no it wont pump you like an NO, it will pump you but its a more solid looking pump a lil diff from an NO supp.
I am also stacking leviathan with RPM and maybe some CGT-max...would it hurt to throw in my TracExtreme-NO powder also? thats what I used for a bit to get the pump, dont not sure cuz RPM and the TracExtremeNO might both not go well together being as they are both kind of a preworkout supp

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am also stacking leviathan with RPM and maybe some CGT-max...would it hurt to throw in my TracExtreme-NO powder also? thats what I used for a bit to get the pump, dont not sure cuz RPM and the TracExtremeNO might both not go well together being as they are both kind of a preworkout supp
I don't have as many rep points as some... lol... but take my word for it... too many pump products will just hinder you from getting a good muscle contraction and although it looks good, the world's biggest pump isn't the most functional either. If you're all about just the pumps, find a source and start reading up on how to inject synthrol or whatever that stuff is and inflate yourself for months at a clip.