Hype Of Rpm? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Hype Of Rpm?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No Vitamin Shoppe near me!. Wal-Mart is near everyone though!.
    Yes it is- I was in there on Friday- not a big fan of the one nearest to our house tho...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  2. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    At the risk of saying so.... doesn't it seem all Wal-Mart supplements are Watered-Down supplements? i.e. Biotest
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    At the risk of saying so.... doesn't it seem all Wal-Mart supplements are Watered-Down supplements? i.e. Biotest
    Dunno- never tried anything by them except for Spike- and I don't think they would sell that in Wal-Mart
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       

  4. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Actually, I think (75% sure) the WalMart by me does have Spike..... most likely a watered down version.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Actually, I think (75% sure) the WalMart by me does have Spike..... most likely a watered down version.
    No ****- I was up there on Friday- new anabolic plus the usual Walmart b.s. (1.5 hour wait for a passport photo) made me want to kill someone.......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,943
    Rep Power
    4621955

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yes it is- I was in there on Friday- not a big fan of the one nearest to our house tho...
    No Vitamin Shoppe in Maine!
  7. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No Vitamin Shoppe in Maine!
    Period? Like the entire state?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,943
    Rep Power
    4621955

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Period? Like the entire state?
    Yep I just looked at the website and searched for locations.
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    No ****- I was up there on Friday- new anabolic plus the usual Walmart b.s. (1.5 hour wait for a passport photo) made me want to kill someone.......
    I can only imagine what the news headlines would have been like................. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I can only imagine what the news headlines would have been like................. lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. New Member
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    A half bottle of Reset AD at 3 pills a day has made me to where my normal dose of 5 rpm preworkout makes me way to "caffiened" out now. Im trying 3 pills today to see how I tolerate it.
  12. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    A half bottle of Reset AD at 3 pills a day has made me to where my normal dose of 5 rpm preworkout makes me way to "caffiened" out now. Im trying 3 pills today to see how I tolerate it.
    It completely changed the way my body reacts to stims as well..
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2192

    Reputation

    I concurr!
  14. New Member
    texzen123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    How would it compare to like thr prescription phentermine?


    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Its not hype man, its the real deal. This is coming from a rep of another company.
    thanks!
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by texzen123;
    thanks!
    A direct comparison with Phentermine may not be appropriate.

    RPM is an all-natural product that can provide benefits such as endurance, strength, lean mass, muscle hardening, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism, cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting, testosterone modulation, vascularity, glucocorticoid antagonism/cortisol regulation, libido enhancement, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone synthesis, thermogenesis, adaptogenic protection, and so on.

    Phentermine, on the other hand, is an approved medication for short-term (6-12 weeks) treatment of obesity and works via appetite suppression. Weight loss is a complex process and event. Attacking it chiefly via appetite suppression may not be the most healthy option. Besides, the results may not be durable. On top of these, Phentermine side effects include elevation of heart rate and blood pressure, blurred vision, dry mouth, sleeplessness, irritability, and gastrointestinal issues.

    With RPM you get healthy weight loss without the sides from Phentermine. Plus you also get other RPM benefits not possible with a Phentermine medication.

    Finally, Phentermine has a chemical similarity to amphetamines. Consequently, Phentermine can produce a positive urine-screening test for amphetamines. Contrary to this, RPM, like other AN products is NCAA, NPC, IFBB, NFL, NBA, MLB and IOC compliant.

    Finally, you do not need a prescription for RPM and you can compare experiences and feedback with other RPM users on this forum. Not with Phentermine t
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Strategic does it again.....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  17. New Member
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    204

    Reputation

    Is it cool to run RPM on a test, deca, var cycle? I need some sort of a stim for energy, fat loss and just an overall good feeling. I don't know which to chose between:

    RPM,
    Amp,
    X force,
    Stim X,
    Venom,
    Cytolean,
    Stizm,

    I hear so many good things about all of them, I guess I will just have to test them all?
  18. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by INFLUENCER View Post
    Is it cool to run RPM on a test, deca, var cycle? I need some sort of a stim for energy, fat loss and just an overall good feeling. I don't know which to chose between:

    RPM,
    Amp,
    X force,
    Stim X,
    Venom,
    Cytolean,
    Stizm,

    I hear so many good things about all of them, I guess I will just have to test them all?
    RPM....nuff said as far as your list goes. To answer your question....yes you'll be fine using RPM during your cycle.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. New Member
    jUnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    I'm def coppin a bottle of reset ad hope it works like you say... I didn't feel anything off rpm, actually only time I felt stimed from anything was in prison when I was killin green tea, I'd keep adding bags to the cup and worked up to 8 bags on my 8th cup in 1 day... 8 bags was a beast
  20. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jUnit View Post
    I'm def coppin a bottle of reset ad hope it works like you say... I didn't feel anything off rpm, actually only time I felt stimed from anything was in prison when I was killin green tea, I'd keep adding bags to the cup and worked up to 8 bags on my 8th cup in 1 day... 8 bags was a beast
    Geez man.... did you sleep?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  21. New Member
    jUnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    I was fat, 218 when I went in, hit hard cardio an green tea and cut crap from diet, started liftin hard with my bunkies and I got down to 185 in probably like 45 days... diet was pretty flawed since we couldn't get much in there.... I slept wonderful, 8 months later when I got out I felt like a new man, now I'm tryin 2 keep liftin hard, hope I get a cute 6 pack when I cut in march
  22. New Member
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    So maybe you guys can help me out with my RPM situation. I fell into the hype and bought it. I weight 212 so I took 5 capsules before workout. I felt pretty good and into the workout. I always get a really good pump regardless of what I take so there is no difference to me in that area....but I also stay up till 3 AM cause of the RPM since I workout at night.

    Would I still get the same effects if I split up the dose throughout the day instead of taking everything at once? I have a very high sensitivity to stims and I am one of those people that don't ever notice something working till way later on.

    Any feedback would be great!
  23. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fresh View Post
    So maybe you guys can help me out with my RPM situation. I fell into the hype and bought it. I weight 212 so I took 5 capsules before workout. I felt pretty good and into the workout. I always get a really good pump regardless of what I take so there is no difference to me in that area....but I also stay up till 3 AM cause of the RPM since I workout at night.

    Would I still get the same effects if I split up the dose throughout the day instead of taking everything at once? I have a very high sensitivity to stims and I am one of those people that don't ever notice something working till way later on.

    Any feedback would be great!
    RPM and night time workouts don't go hand in hand. RPM is best as a preWO. You might have better results with something like Dive.
  24. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2192

    Reputation

    It has worked very well for the people I have seen do it. Split your dose up and see how it works for you. The naringine in the RPM will prolong the effects as it is, so this will keep a steady flow of energy throughout the day for you without the overstimulation you are getting from taking 5 at once. Try taking your last dose around 3 or 4.
  25. New Member
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Yah I never really bought RPM for its stim effects but everything else it offered. Usually I drink my Purple Wrath and Super Pump 250 during my workout(4 Scoops PW and 2 Scoops SP250). believe it or not it actually doesn't give me the runs and I get pretty good workouts.

    Either way what else can you guys think of
  26. New Member
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    It has worked very well for the people I have seen do it. Split your dose up and see how it works for you. The naringine in the RPM will prolong the effects as it is, so this will keep a steady flow of energy throughout the day for you without the overstimulation you are getting from taking 5 at once. Try taking your last dose around 3 or 4.

    Hmmm I will give this a whirl and tell you guys how it goes. The constant energy throughout the day seems better. 5 at once is way too much for as in terms of keeping me up all night without any type of jittery feeling. Just a really hightended sense of my surroundings and knowing what's going on.
  27. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    another option is to pick up some Drive and use a MUCH lower dose of RPM.... or just use the RPM in the mornings for a pick me up and instead of a morning Drive dose since Drive will help push workouts further by itself as well....still preffered would be prob1 or 2 RPM and 4-5 drive preworkout, i work out at night too and this didnt interfere with my sleep also when i took the 2 together i had just come off a Dbol epi cycle and used it post cycle therapy and didnt miss a beat in the gym.
  28. New Member
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    I still got another 5 or so weeks till I come off so I got a while before I try.

    Ill think about the Drive after going off. 1-2 RPM does not sound bad before workout but 5 is way too much. Specilly when I got at 10 at night. Pfttt
  29. New Member
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    363

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fresh View Post
    So maybe you guys can help me out with my RPM situation. I fell into the hype and bought it. I weight 212 so I took 5 capsules before workout. I felt pretty good and into the workout. I always get a really good pump regardless of what I take so there is no difference to me in that area....but I also stay up till 3 AM cause of the RPM since I workout at night.

    Would I still get the same effects if I split up the dose throughout the day instead of taking everything at once? I have a very high sensitivity to stims and I am one of those people that don't ever notice something working till way later on.

    Any feedback would be great!
    I split my doses, usually 2 upon waking, then 2-3 pre workout. Has worked great for me, same energy, and no sleep problems at all.
  30. Senior Member
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Great pumps.
  31. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fresh;
    I still got another 5 or so weeks till I come off so I got a while before I try.

    Ill think about the Drive after going off. 1-2 RPM does not sound bad before workout but 5 is way too much. Specilly when I got at 10 at night. Pfttt
    The cumulative effects of RPM remain intact regardless of a single or split dosing protocol.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2192

    Reputation

    In fact it may be better since you'll be prolonging the active ingredients in your body longer.
  33. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth;
    In fact it may be better since you'll be prolonging the active ingredients in your body longer.
    You mean split dosing?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2192

    Reputation

    Yep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:00 AM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
  3. First Day of RPM
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in