Hype Of Rpm?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    dude honestly with an active guy like you i think RPM would fit into your lifestyle and bring some definate help, its great stuff and ive been dosing it 2 in the AM before work (wich is fairly physically demanding) and 4 before workout, its no joke and will def help out man.

    one thing fellas.... if you work in garages or attics alot like myself and have enough trouble getting enough water to replace what you sweat out DONT take 3 RPMS and 2 Stim X at the beggining of your day.... youll work fast as hell and sweat even faster.... i think i drank 3 gallons of water that day before 1 pm.... and didnt pee once.
    Awesome. Thanks for your help... I'm adding this to my on-going stack now. Hey... 2 in the morning, 4 pre-workout... is there any way to keep the dosage more consistent? Could I do 4 just in the morning? Will the energy stick with my through the day? Or... 2 and 2? Also, will the stims in this product contribute to adrenal fatigue down the line? Thanks!!!

  2. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for your help... I'm adding this to my on-going stack now. Hey... 2 in the morning, 4 pre-workout... is there any way to keep the dosage more consistent? Could I do 4 just in the morning? Will the energy stick with my through the day? Or... 2 and 2? Also, will the stims in this product contribute to adrenal fatigue down the line? Thanks!!!
    i dont belive there is really a considerable amount of stims contained in there anyhow, its absorbtion is just enhanced by another ingredient (naringin;grape fruit extract wich enhances the effectiveness of all other ingredeints as well and not to mention other supps taken at the same time) but your energy boost isnt all just stims, its androgen related as well, and i thnk for sustained release or more steady energy 2 and 2 would def be more benificial, i just like 4 preworkout for the huge kick and boost... it actually lasts till afterwards wich is why i cant wait for the stim free version... i worked out at 11 and stuck awake right now at almost 2 when i have to wake up in 5 hours.... ... 2 and 2 is your money numbers im sure.
  3. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i dont belive there is really a considerable amount of stims contained in there anyhow, its absorbtion is just enhanced by another ingredient (naringin;grape fruit extract wich enhances the effectiveness of all other ingredeints as well and not to mention other supps taken at the same time) but your energy boost isnt all just stims, its androgen related as well, and i thnk for sustained release or more steady energy 2 and 2 would def be more benificial, i just like 4 preworkout for the huge kick and boost... it actually lasts till afterwards wich is why i cant wait for the stim free version... i worked out at 11 and stuck awake right now at almost 2 when i have to wake up in 5 hours.... ... 2 and 2 is your money numbers im sure.
    Reps to you and MANY, many thanks for replying so quickly and with such detail from first hand experience. You've definitely convinced me to get a bottle. I hope that I don't get hooked on too many more products. My dang 'staple' supp bill is 350 per month now (w/ RPM added)... But the way I feel and look is priceless. I'm at the top of my game and indestructible.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kraftkid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Reps to you and MANY, many thanks for replying so quickly and with such detail from first hand experience. You've definitely convinced me to get a bottle. I hope that I don't get hooked on too many more products. My dang 'staple' supp bill is 350 per month now (w/ RPM added)... But the way I feel and look is priceless. I'm at the top of my game and indestructible.
    I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

    The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

    Try it, you will love it.
  5. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Just got RPM in the mail today and im about to hit the gym and try this stuff out, Says for my weighr 3 caps preworkout so should i slam 3 right in a row 1 hour before i work out or spread it out? and does this stuff really pump you like N.O. products? and give you that increased blood flow and vascularity?
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

    The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

    Try it, you will love it.
    Sweet! I used to read up on the effects of grapefruit and ingested substances.... looks promising! Thanks for sharing your experiences as well!
  7. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    3 a day for me so maybe 1 in the morning with breakfast and 2 preworkout :P would be a little easier for me to just take 3 an hour before i workout all at once...still work the same?
  8. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Just got RPM in the mail today and im about to hit the gym and try this stuff out, Says for my weighr 3 caps preworkout so should i slam 3 right in a row 1 hour before i work out or spread it out? and does this stuff really pump you like N.O. products? and give you that increased blood flow and vascularity?
    i would take all 3 at ONCE an hour or so before you work out... if you can take it on an empty stomach then youll feel the effects even more.

    id time it with your preworkout meal 2 hours before then the RPM bout 45 min before OR RPM 1.5 hours before and preworkout meal like 30-45min before if it wont upset your stomach working out that close to a meal.

    And no it wont pump you like an NO, it will pump you but its a more solid looking pump a lil diff from an NO supp.
  9. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i would take all 3 at ONCE an hour or so before you work out... if you can take it on an empty stomach then youll feel the effects even more.

    id time it with your preworkout meal 2 hours before then the RPM bout 45 min before OR RPM 1.5 hours before and preworkout meal like 30-45min before if it wont upset your stomach working out that close to a meal.

    And no it wont pump you like an NO, it will pump you but its a more solid looking pump a lil diff from an NO supp.
    I am also stacking leviathan with RPM and maybe some CGT-max...would it hurt to throw in my TracExtreme-NO powder also? thats what I used for a bit to get the pump, dont not sure cuz RPM and the TracExtremeNO might both not go well together being as they are both kind of a preworkout supp
    Last edited by Beandorf; 06-21-2007 at 04:04 PM. Reason: messed up!
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    I am also stacking leviathan with RPM and maybe some CGT-max...would it hurt to throw in my TracExtreme-NO powder also? thats what I used for a bit to get the pump, dont not sure cuz RPM and the TracExtremeNO might both not go well together being as they are both kind of a preworkout supp
    I don't have as many rep points as some... lol... but take my word for it... too many pump products will just hinder you from getting a good muscle contraction and although it looks good, the world's biggest pump isn't the most functional either. If you're all about just the pumps, find a source and start reading up on how to inject synthrol or whatever that stuff is and inflate yourself for months at a clip.
  11. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I don't have as many rep points as some... lol... but take my word for it... too many pump products will just hinder you from getting a good muscle contraction and although it looks good, the world's biggest pump isn't the most functional either. If you're all about just the pumps, find a source and start reading up on how to inject synthrol or whatever that stuff is and inflate yourself for months at a clip.

    Not looking for anything crazy I just really liked the nice little pump i got out of TracExtremeNO, just wondering if it was safe to take an NO product with the RPM/Leviathan, but who knows I might like the pump I get from the RPM...I stacked the RPM/Lev to slash some body fat and put on some muscle...I also dont wanna get skrawny though either which is why i also take the creatine for a little bit of bulk...I really confuse myself
    Last edited by Beandorf; 06-21-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: dunno
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Not looking for anything crazy I just really liked the nice little pump i got out of TracExtremeNO, just wondering if it was safe to take an NO product with the RPM/Leviathan, but who knows I might like the pump I get from the RPM...I stacked the RPM/Lev to slash some body fat and put on some muscle...I also dont wanna get skrawny though either
    RPM, lev, and Incarnate would give a killer functional pump that'd last. I get awesome hardness from Incarnate... RPM reviews on the pump seem promising... both will kick in about 2 weeks into it, so you'll start turning into 'The Thing' after about 14 days
  13. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    RPM, lev, and Incarnate would give a killer functional pump that'd last. I get awesome hardness from Incarnate... RPM reviews on the pump seem promising... both will kick in about 2 weeks into it, so you'll start turning into 'The Thing' after about 14 days
    I will look into the incarnate also then....thanks bud
  14. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    I will look into the incarnate also then....thanks bud
    Yeah boss Good deal
  15. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    16046
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    Is It Really That Good?
    no, it's nothing great (yes I've tried it and wasn't impressed)
  16. New Member
    worm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    40881
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    18.01%

    Smile


    I took RPM for about a week. I had some awsome workouts while taking it. I stopped because I just started a havic cycle and was going to save the rpm for during pct. Now I'm contemplating taking it with the havic for added absorbtion. And running it straigt through the cycle and post cycle.
  17. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

    The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

    Try it, you will love it.
    We are definitely seeing a repeat in this theme- spreading RPM out through the day over 2-3 divided doses seems to be the best way to go, as far as strength, hardness, and fat burning!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  18. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are definitely seeing a repeat in this theme- spreading RPM out through the day over 2-3 divided doses seems to be the best way to go, as far as strength, hardness, and fat burning!!
    Im about 170 so ill be trying the 1 in the morning and 2 an hour before my workout and on my offday I will take 1 morning and 1 lunch :P
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dang.... I missed out.... big thanks poopy for handling the questions!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  20. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Im about 170 so ill be trying the 1 in the morning and 2 an hour before my workout and on my offday I will take 1 morning and 1 lunch :P
    Should work really well!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  21. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Dang.... I missed out.... big thanks poopy for handling the questions!
    big thanks for the saaaawwweeeet supplememnts ya'all makin!
  22. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    big thanks for the saaaawwweeeet supplememnts ya'all makin!
    go poop go! hah that was alot of early morning
    work

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Im about 170 so ill be trying the 1 in the morning and 2 an hour before my workout and on my offday I will take 1 morning and 1 lunch :P
    IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing
  23. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    go poop go! hah that was alot of early morning
    work


    IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing
    Awesome!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  24. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    go poop go! hah that was alot of early morning
    work


    IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing

    Yeah I am starting off slow actually cuz I was on some depression meds and I dont react very well to stims so I was gonna throw some resetAD into the mix which i already ordered :P but i plan on moving up to 4 a day and 3 non-training days
  25. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Yeah I am starting off slow actually cuz I was on some depression meds and I dont react very well to stims so I was gonna throw some resetAD into the mix which i already ordered :P but i plan on moving up to 4 a day and 3 non-training days
    I continue with 6 a day even on non training days just dose different.
    W/O days i dose 1/1/4
    NON W/O days i dose 2/2/2
  26. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

    RMS....what kind of marketing does RPM have? I live in Las Vegas and no one has ever heard of RPM and it's frustrating trying to talk/tell people about it cuz they are all like dumbfounded lol...just curious
  27. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    RMS....what kind of marketing does RPM have? I live in Las Vegas and no one has ever heard of RPM and it's frustrating trying to talk/tell people about it cuz they are all like dumbfounded lol...just curious
    We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!!

    PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  28. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!!

    PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!

    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  29. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Hola J!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  30. Advanced Member
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!!

    PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!
    a masterpiece isn't built over night..keep up the good work
  31. New Member
    kraftkid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    go poop go! hah that was alot of early morning
    work


    IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing
    I think using weight is only a rough barometer. I am pretty lean now at 232 and six a day is PLENTY for me. I love this product becuase there is no crash, but I would be bouncing off the f'n walls if I took 8-10 based on weighing 40 lbs more than you.

    My reco is to start at below req dosage with any stim and slowly work your way up until you reach the right level.

    Ten days and loving this product. Only complaint is you made me wait too long for it.

    I think it is funny when people say it did nothing for them. Sure it may not lift the weights for you like ECA does, but there also isn't a HUGE crash waiting for you at the other end!
  32. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    84.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!!

    PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!
    thats good news. i dont have a credit card so its a PITA to order stuff online. i went to vitamin shoppe to try and find rpm but the guys there never even heard of AN. i ended up having to send a money order to nutraplanet. its good to know ill be able to pick up your products easily now
  33. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    thats good news. i dont have a credit card so its a PITA to order stuff online. i went to vitamin shoppe to try and find rpm but the guys there never even heard of AN. i ended up having to send a money order to nutraplanet. its good to know ill be able to pick up your products easily now
    We should be in the top 50 stores in a month or two- we are discussing which ad to place in Muscle and Body as well....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  34. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,557
    Rep Power
    6674459
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We should be in the top 50 stores in a month or two- we are discussing which ad to place in Muscle and Body as well....

    Wal-Mart?
  35. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wal-Mart?
    Vitamin Shoppe
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  36. New Member
    Thrall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

    I enjoy the RPM product as well. I also have the stim free version (unless you guys sent me something ELSE in the blue and white caps!!) and I like it just as much. The stimulants have little to do with the effect of this product, of that I am convinced.

    I heard mention of a new anabolic product form AN...if there are testers needed I raise my hand officially!
  37. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I enjoy the RPM product as well. I also have the stim free version (unless you guys sent me something ELSE in the blue and white caps!!) and I like it just as much. The stimulants have little to do with the effect of this product, of that I am convinced.

    I heard mention of a new anabolic product form AN...if there are testers needed I raise my hand officially!
    I am tweaking around the version of what you have right now- components of it will be in the new anabolic
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  38. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    Sure it may not lift the weights for you like ECA does, but there also isn't a HUGE crash waiting for you at the other end!
    Kraft,

    Did you honestly experience strength gains while using ECA? Was this during the short term, or during a longer use for a cut?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  39. New Member
    kraftkid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Kraft,

    Did you honestly experience strength gains while using ECA? Was this during the short term, or during a longer use for a cut?
    I am speaking of the energy increase, mental kick in the pants I got from it. Yes, it always gave me great motivation, but you then hit the wall.
  40. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,557
    Rep Power
    6674459
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Vitamin Shoppe

    No Vitamin Shoppe near me!. Wal-Mart is near everyone though!.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 11:00 AM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:30 PM
  3. First Day of RPM
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in