Best Pre-Workout thing without caffeine

zimso

Awards
Hello,

I want to try some pre-workout stuff like SuperPump250 or
No-Explode. But I don'tr drink any coffee. Only cacao or tea.
When I drink coffee, I don't feeld good.

My question, is then SP250 or NOX also not good for me,
same effect ? What Pre-Workout thing would be recommended,
or does not have caffeine...

Thanks !
Tim

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
anabolic innovations has a caffiene free chaos its real good. i'm about to try MST's caffiene free Ragnarok it also looks like a very solid product. i will be logging the ragnarok so feel free to follow it and see how it works for me.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Thanks !
Tim
Ragnarok (stim. free, blue raz or warrior melon)
Fierce
Chaos (stim. free)
Xpand

zimso

Awards
First thanks for all your replies...

I wonder if I don't tolerate coffe that well, if e.g. No-Explode
I would not tolerate as well because of the coffein in it...

You know, in past I tried MRI's No2 and really felt nothing. It
was like taking nothing. Also Animal Pump I felt nothing.
So, I wonder if those were not good and I did try the wrong
ones or if I maybe be a "no-non-repsonder" like some are
with creatine (?)

On the other side, No-Explode is so popular...

Of the ones which are stim-free, what is the best ?

Ragnarok (stim. free, blue raz or warrior melon)
Fierce
Chaos (stim. free)
Xpand

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The products I listed are all-in-ones (volumizers, creatine, etc.) All of them are great choices. I would suggest Rag, Chaos and Xpand over Fierce, though. I haven't tried Chaos, but of the other three Ragnarok is my favorite tasting.

Others have been suggesting MAN Body Octane which is CERTAINLY worth looking into. It could potentially help with strength, recovery, endurance, etc.

It's all up to you. If you choose any of the above, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think posodein is a good substitute.

sjfou

Awards
i was about to create my own thread... but ill hijack yours with my FRAT here:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a caffeine free stimulant? i need it for focus/energy during my boxing & martial arts workouts at night. They finish late (about 9pm) & i pretty much go straight to bed afterwards as im up for cardio or strength work by 6am every morning & get a 30-40min nap in every lunch.

I have a Mon-Fri day job but bounce on Fri & Sat nights, i like to keep caffeine for when i really need it, as opposed to pumping it everyday & it losing its effects. I have heard good things about l-carnintine (sp?) but never used it. Anything i can rotate it with to maintain its effects? It has to yohimbine free too...

RB12

RB12

Awards
i was about to create my own thread... but ill hijack yours with my FRAT here:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a caffeine free stimulant? i need it for focus/energy during my boxing & martial arts workouts at night. They finish late (about 9pm) & i pretty much go straight to bed afterwards as im up for cardio or strength work by 6am every morning & get a 30-40min nap in every lunch.

I have a Mon-Fri day job but bounce on Fri & Sat nights, i like to keep caffeine for when i really need it, as opposed to pumping it everyday & it losing its effects. I have heard good things about l-carnintine (sp?) but never used it. Anything i can rotate it with to maintain its effects? It has to yohimbine free too...
i echo the Body Octane option above, especially in your case. I do a lot of boxing/martial arts, I also compete in triathlons during the summer and BO is rapidly becoming a staple. It helps immensely with aerobic endurane, gives great energy and recovery and lactic acid suppression is second to none

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
surprised Cit Malate isnt listed
It is in a whole lot of the things that have been listed.

Frankly I am baffled as to why there havn't been more recommendations on MAN supplements, it is an amazing company that hasn't put out a bad product yet. Body Octane is huge and very populer in pro sports where they have the money to buy as much of anything they want, I've seen a couple pro football players talk about it.

Stuff rocks.

Clout is probably the best all-around creatine on the market and has been for a long time now.

Dunno, JW

Pimp C

Awards
p-slin plus 100grams vitargo is the best stimulant free preworkout product. can't wait for the release of this stuff.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Cheers all. Whats the best place to get Body Octane?
nutraplanet always has a great price on it

It is in a whole lot of the things that have been listed.

Frankly I am baffled as to why there havn't been more recommendations on MAN supplements, it is an amazing company that hasn't put out a bad product yet. Body Octane is huge and very populer in pro sports where they have the money to buy as much of anything they want, I've seen a couple pro football players talk about it.

Stuff rocks.

Clout is probably the best all-around creatine on the market and has been for a long time now.

Dunno, JW
for whatever reason their promotion seems to go in waves, but i agree, i dont get why more people dont buy their products, probably bc their labels arent shiney enough :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
for whatever reason their promotion seems to go in waves, but i agree, i dont get why more people dont buy their products, probably bc their labels arent shiney enough :)
Their products are pretty expensive IMO. With the ingredients their products have they have very reasonable prices, but, $40-50 on a 25 day supply of anything is pretty expensive. :thumbsup:

p-slin plus 100grams vitargo is the best stimulant free preworkout product. can't wait for the release of this stuff.
Yes properly delivering nutrients should be step one but combined with a Creatine, Beta A, Citrulline M it would be insane...Hmmm maybe I will develope that formula with Pslin technology:}

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
I know I always used to get upset stomach's on pure distilled water and creatine, or just regular water and creatine. I don't drink coffee anymore in the morning either, but I can handle Nitrix on an empty stomach (no creatine in it). I think anything that has creatine is going to give you gut trama on a naked stomach if it already does. I just learned to live with it, and after awhile I just got used to it. No pain no gain? I dunno, but creatine is well worth the annoyance in my opinion. I use No-Xplode too now, and it's not too bad. I can drink tea, and caffeine isn't what bothers me about coffee, because decaff coffee is just as bad on an empty stomach for me as dark french roast coffee.

Take it with a grain of salt. Or maybe 2.

chaos92287

Awards
First thanks for all your replies...

I wonder if I don't tolerate coffe that well, if e.g. No-Explode
I would not tolerate as well because of the coffein in it...

You know, in past I tried MRI's No2 and really felt nothing. It
was like taking nothing. Also Animal Pump I felt nothing.
So, I wonder if those were not good and I did try the wrong
ones or if I maybe be a "no-non-repsonder" like some are
with creatine (?)

On the other side, No-Explode is so popular...

Animal Pump did nothing for me either. I just started using Clout 2 days ago so i cant really give too much feedback on it but my last 2 workout have been great.

If i were you, i would take Ragnarok, Clout, and Body Octane. You should see some really good gains with those products.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Their products are pretty expensive IMO. With the ingredients their products have they have very reasonable prices, but, $40-50 on a 25 day supply of anything is pretty expensive. :thumbsup:
agreed, especially in terms of BO, I really wish it were cheaper, but then again, i would rather pay a premium for a product that produces results than a more nominal amount for a product that does nothing

scrappydog

Awards
I'm a grappler (bjj, gi, no gi and mma) and I really love the following caffeine free stack for my training:

Beta Alanine & Cordygen 5 as the core supps are very good for sports performance improvement IMHO.

These added boost performance even further: Citrulline Malate & Clear Edge

I often times train at night. If I do train early I'll add a stim to this. I go with Spike OR RPM lately. With a stim I don't use the clear edge.

My mainstay supps that I'm always taking are:
Cissus, Fish oil and BCAA's

I am hoping a non-stim version of RPM comes out soon and I'll add that.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
agreed, especially in terms of BO, I really wish it were cheaper, but then again, i would rather pay a premium for a product that produces results than a more nominal amount for a product that does nothing
Thinking about doing a BO/Clout/BP log sometime soon :eek:!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No...in the proccess of being developed.
I was thinking maybe...

Taurine
Creatine
P-Slin - Maybe Anabolic pump also...?overkill?
Vitargo
BCAAs/EAAs
Wouldn't this get the stuff shoved into your muscles?

Then maybe Choas, Ragnorak, Body Octane for more close to workout time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

Thanks !
Tim
RAGNAROK by Millennium Sport Technologies, as already mentioned by several earlier contributors, has caffeine-free versions. RAGNAROK appears to be solid. And rather complete.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Thanks !
Tim
Zimso,

I've been taking No-Explode for a week now pre-workout and even though I can't handle coffee on an empty stomach or vitamins for that matter, No-Explode goes down without a single hiccup (ie no stomach grumbling or upsetness to deal with).

It seems to be exceedingly gentle on my stomach even though I can't handle creatine on a empty stomach either. I think it may have something to do with how fine the powder is. It's micronized to the point it almost mixes instantly. I just plop some in a glass that has some water, then finish filling it and it's almost mixed already!

I can't speak for any other products though since the last creatine based product I had was about 3 years ago.

But for me anyways, No-Explode rocks.

p.s. the Lemonade is absolutely amazing. It fizzes in the glass like alka-selzar and tastes wonderful.