Rpm

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Guys fill me in on how and why this stuff works so well. Is there something I am missing from the profile?

Thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm...... a simple, yet tough question.

The only ingredient we DID NOT list is "Synergism". It's almost TOO broad of a question to try to answer..... can you be more specific?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you imagine if 30 years ago someone told arnold that nettle root was going to be a big thing in the future.:blink:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
RPM is nothing special, dont buy it.

Hopefully Nutra will still have it when I get my next paycheck.....:study:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RPM is nothing special, dont buy it.

Hopefully Nutra will still have it when I get my next paycheck.....:study:
haha-did you try samples?:wtf:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering why Nettle root was brought up......................

BigT, did YOU try samples?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering why Nettle root was brought up......................

BigT, did YOU try samples?
no, prid,poison and a few others whose opinion i trust highly recommended it. so ive got a bottle on the way. tracking no. says it will be here tues. cant wait to add this to paravol/aspire. the reason i brought up nettle root is because when ds came out with activate it was a tough sell. rpm's ingrediants dont look impressive, that doesnt mean it dont work.:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, prid,poison and a few others whose opinion i trust highly recommended it. so ive got a bottle on the way. tracking no. says it will be here tues. cant wait to add this to paravol/aspire. the reason i brought up nettle root is because when ds came out with activate it was a tough sell. rpm's ingrediants dont look impressive, that doesnt mean it dont work.:
Understandable :) RPM does not have the "sexiest" ingredients in the world- just ones that work extremely well and have been proven with trial and error over time- I guess you can call me old-fashioned ;)

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still planning on releasing a stim free version? I do not respond favorable to stims. I tried the samples and it basically reassured me that me+stims= a mess. Much respect though for sending samples out and very speedily i might add. I look forward to trying out the stim free version if you decide to release it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still planning on releasing a stim free version? I do not respond favorable to stims. I tried the samples and it basically reassured me that me+stims= a mess. Much respect though for sending samples out and very speedily i might add. I look forward to trying out the stim free version if you decide to release it.
We definitely are- and understandable about the stims- some people just don't like them. I am about as low-strung as a person can get- so I am VERY tolerant of stims, but many people are not :)

This next product is going to be much, much more anabolic than RPM, with some twists you guys probably have not seen before- we are looking into some cheaper sources for the raws (not cheap, but the results will be worth it) :)

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
We definitely are- and understandable about the stims- some people just don't like them. I am about as low-strung as a person can get- so I am VERY tolerant of stims, but many people are not :)

This next product is going to be much, much more anabolic than RPM, with some twists you guys probably have not seen before- we are looking into some cheaper sources for the raws (not cheap, but the results will be worth it) :)
That sounds fantastic, man you guys are awesome :clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Understandable :) RPM does not have the "sexiest" ingredients in the world- just ones that work extremely well and have been proven with trial and error over time- I guess you can call me old-fashioned ;)
ha-and they call me oldschool. btw i consider that a compliment. cant wait for tues.:drunk:

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading so much good stuff about RPM on here that I finally ordered a bottle today. I'm thinking about running it alongside some nolva for a little while to see if I can clear up some pre existing gyno.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I love stims, and for this reason I need to cycle off them :sad:

The next 4-weeks I will be stim-free, which is going to be hard not to touch my RPM.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome news, I'm sure glad ot hear it!!! Will the non-stim version be the same formula just minus the stims or will there be anything else added? Also I am very intrigued by this next product you speak of, care to shed some light on it???

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
RPM:
It amp's you up increadibly well (especially when you find the dose that suits you,) it provides a strong/aggressive drive to pound weights , it provides a strong/aggressive drive to pound girls, has a strong theromogenic effect, it has obvious water weight reduction effects, the mental clarity it provides is great for studying or on the job (just don't over-do it)...and on that note it stacks incredibly well; Purple Wrath and Clear Edge pair beautifully.

In a Nutshell:
Intense / productive workouts + fat burning / diuretic effects + a nice anabolic push and mental boost =

A great all around supplement.

I know it sounds like an ad...but this is what I have noticed so far. Can you tell I like it? Check out my log as well...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
RPM:
It amp's you up increadibly well (especially when you find the dose that suits you,) it provides a strong/aggressive drive to pound weights , it provides a strong/aggressive drive to pound girls, has a strong theromogenic effect, it has obvious water weight reduction effects, the mental clarity it provides is great for studying or on the job (just don't over-do it)...and on that note it stacks incredibly well; Purple Wrath and Clear Edge pair beautifully.

In a Nutshell:
Intense / productive workouts + fat burning / diuretic effects + a nice anabolic push and mental boost =

A great all around supplement.

I know it sounds like an ad...but this is what I have noticed so far. Can you tell I like it? Check out my log as well...

What he said X2:thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome news, I'm sure glad ot hear it!!! Will the non-stim version be the same formula just minus the stims or will there be anything else added? Also I am very intrigued by this next product you speak of, care to shed some light on it???
Sure!! Non-stim anabolic will be SOMEWHAT similar to RPM, but will be stronger (through different mechanisms of action), and it will also have a much greater effect on libido and post-set/workout recovery than RPM does

More details soon....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sure!! Non-stim anabolic will be SOMEWHAT similar to RPM, but will be stronger (through different mechanisms of action), and it will also have a much greater effect on libido and post-set/workout recovery than RPM does

More details soon....
What a tease :box:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think Cancun, D.

Not a nice as Tahiti (which i am still jealous of)..... but definitely somewhere I'd like to be. We're trying to save for a little trip this fall...... vacation on a tight budget.
Suggestions?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Cancun, D.

Not a nice as Tahiti (which i am still jealous of)..... but definitely somewhere I'd like to be. We're trying to save for a little trip this fall...... vacation on a tight budget.
Suggestions?
Hmmmmm- inside of the US or out? Beach or no beach?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
US or not doesn't matter..... beach preferred..... approx $1000 budget. I was doing some looking at the Carolina coast...... I know you're in NC, but have you been to the coast out that way much?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
st. thomas, virgin islands. just dont hold your breath for virgins!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
US or not doesn't matter..... beach preferred..... approx $1000 budget. I was doing some looking at the Carolina coast...... I know you're in NC, but have you been to the coast out that way much?
Grandparents lived in Surfside Beach (SC) for 30 years- so I spent a bunch of time down there- nice area, but has really gotten built up over the last few years- Charleston is really cool- Outer Banks is really chill as well (NC)- not many people there....you can stay for under $1000 a week at most places, but you have to drive down there....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
come to charleston 2 hrs from me driving speed limit.

myrtle is nice too. I was there last weekend the water is perfect

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established

cannot wait, this is awesome

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cannot wait, this is awesome
Trust me, you will love it!! It will make you strong as hell, make you feel pumped all the time, and allow you to lift for hours (w/ or w/o RPM)- beta coming out soon!!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You have my attention.
Any chance of some betas in Australia, I'll pay my own shipping.
And please try and avoid restricted imports :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Trust me, you will love it!! It will make you strong as hell, make you feel pumped all the time, and allow you to lift for hours (w/ or w/o RPM)- beta coming out soon!!!
(Punches the air.... "That's what I'm talkin 'bout D!!")

Timme

Timme

Awards
Is it a ph? When will get more info?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have my attention.
Any chance of some betas in Australia, I'll pay my own shipping.
And please try and avoid restricted imports :D
Do my best- Aus. customs is tough!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No SERMage here either.........

Random: Anybody see South Park last night.... the "Eric Cartman: 2546" episode?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I hate Au customs.
Just avoid yee old PH, and yohmbine and I'll be alright.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Neither of those bro..... you're not going to find any AN PH products. Not to say this upcoming product won't perform as good as one, without the side effects........

Timme

Timme

Awards
No SERMage here either.........

Random: Anybody see South Park last night.... the "Eric Cartman: 2546" episode?
Thats great!

Will this new product be ok for drugtested athletes? Can you use it as a stand alone?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok took my first dose yesterday,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok took my first dose yesterday, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats great!

Will this new product be ok for drugtested athletes? Can you use it as a stand alone?
It will- RPM is ok as well- you will be able to use each as a stand alone, but RPM and the new product will stack together extremely well!!! RPM adds an ungodly boost to performance athletically :)

One of the guys I train with is the #1 hurdler (110m) in the world- he loves RPM!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
We love RPM too!! And AN you guys rock as do all your supps.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Timme

Timme

Awards
It will- RPM is ok as well- you will be able to use each as a stand alone, but RPM and the new product will stack together extremely well!!! RPM adds an ungodly boost to performance athletically :)

One of the guys I train with is the #1 hurdler (110m) in the world- he loves RPM!!!
Unfortunately, RPM wont be alright to use if your competing because it has a SERM in it and SERMs are classified as doping an so does AIs.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, RPM wont be alright to use if your competing because it has a SERM in it and SERMs are classified as doping an so does AIs.
RPM is a Phytochemical SARM- not a SERM- easy to get them confused :)

They are two very different things:
SERMs are banned by just about every athletic body
SARMs (phytochemical or otherwise) are not
The AIs used in RPM are all phytochemicals as well- we don't use any banned substances in our products :)

One of the goals of AN is to produce supplements that can be used in any athletic area- if we produce banned substances (or at least ones banned in competitive sports), we lose consumers, and a larger overall share of the market:cheers:

Many of ANs' supplements have drug-like effects, but don't have the side effects seen with other "performance enhancers" :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ina friendly, professional way..... Timme got schooled!

lol kiddin' with ya man. The entire AN line is ok for tested athletes ;)

Timme

Timme

Awards
RPM is a Phytochemical SARM- not a SERM- easy to get them confused :)

They are two very different things:
SERMs are banned by just about every athletic body
SARMs (phytochemical or otherwise) are not
The AIs used in RPM are all phytochemicals as well- we don't use any banned substances in our products :)

One of the goals of AN is to produce supplements that can be used in any athletic area- if we produce banned substances (or at least ones banned in competitive sports), we lose consumers, and a larger overall share of the market:cheers:

Many of ANs' supplements have drug-like effects, but don't have the side effects seen with other "performance enhancers" :)
aha! Man thats great! Yes, I got them confused :D

Thanks for clearing things up :D

Timme

Timme

Awards
Ina friendly, professional way..... Timme got schooled!

lol kiddin' with ya man. The entire AN line is ok for tested athletes ;)

I got schooled big time man!

Timmeeeeee! haha :D