Rpm

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i tried the sample pack of rpm and had mixed results.
first off i hate stims i always get too anxious and jittery however i still like to try dif ones out to see if they are good for me, well i am 194 lbs and it recommends i take 4 so i try 2 instead on an empty stomach about an hour before my workout, i had an awesome workout to say the least i coulda stayed for another hour if i wanted to , very steady energy and no jitters or racingand it lasted for hours even still felt amped when it was time to goto bed and was worried i wouldnt be able to sleep but to my surprise i went out like a light. the next day i take 3 same time same way, and i get......nothing, i dont get it but oh well i figure its a fluke the next day i try 3 again and same thing nothing?? i dont get it in fact im pissed cause im yearning for that energy again any suggestions??

That is kind of strange- I would go with what worked the first time- take 2 on an empty stomach again...sometimes less is better...:think:

-bman-

Awards
yea its boggling my mind as well, today i took three in the am and it kinda started to kick in about hour and a half later and i felt some good energy, i guess its just a matter of playing with the dosage timing, it confuses me though lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea its boggling my mind as well, today i took three in the am and it kinda started to kick in about hour and a half later and i felt some good energy, i guess its just a matter of playing with the dosage timing, it confuses me though lol
If I take 4 RPM, it has less of an effect than 2- good for me- more RPM to go around :)

camaroguy18

Awards
are people taking RPM on their off days as well??? It may or may not be an obvious answer, but if someone could clarify...

Tried it twice now and had crazy workouts...feel kinda jittery though

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are people taking RPM on their off days as well??? It may or may not be an obvious answer, but if someone could clarify...

Tried it twice now and had crazy workouts...feel kinda jittery though
They are :)

It is a good idea to take RPM on off days, simply because some of the components in the product work their magic over time, not just in a single dose....I would take 1/2 the dose you take on normal work out days.

PS You can split up the dose if you want as well- it will take care of any jitters, and give you clean energy throughout the day....and you will be able to reduce the dose over time and get the same effects, once blood levels of certain RPM constituents become high enough :woohoo: