Rpm

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
US or not doesn't matter..... beach preferred..... approx $1000 budget. I was doing some looking at the Carolina coast...... I know you're in NC, but have you been to the coast out that way much?
Hilton Head is a lot of fun, and for that budget you would work it nicely. I am there twice a month, maybe we could grab a bite and you tell me why RPM is so damn effective ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hilton Head is a lot of fun, and for that budget you would work it nicely. I am there twice a month, maybe we could grab a bite and you tell me why RPM is so damn effective ;)
Yea- HH kicks ass- bout 4.5 hours away from here :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
May have to look into that.... found a Holiday Inn Oceanfront for $62. Absurdly Cheap...............

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
May have to look into that.... found a Holiday Inn Oceanfront for $62. Absurdly Cheap...............
Lanbane get an extra room for me!!

We will have an RPM convention in hilton head!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried RPM twice this week and each time I had an awesome WO. I took 3 caps and had great focus and energy for ~3 hrs. One thing that I have noticed is that it makes me jittery...the only thing that makes me jittery is clen, hmmmm...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried RPM twice this week and each time I had an awesome WO. I took 3 caps and had great focus and energy for ~3 hrs. One thing that I have noticed is that it makes me jittery...the only thing that makes me jittery is clen, hmmmm...
:) No clen in RPM- I promise.....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rodja, any fights soon?

I want an MMA fighter to try this out pre-fight.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watchin for it man. Where about will it be?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't insinuating that, it just surprises me that I feel like this from a stim other than clen.
I know- just messing w/ you ;)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
We definitely are- and understandable about the stims- some people just don't like them. I am about as low-strung as a person can get- so I am VERY tolerant of stims, but many people are not :)

This next product is going to be much, much more anabolic than RPM, with some twists you guys probably have not seen before- we are looking into some cheaper sources for the raws (not cheap, but the results will be worth it) :)
Making RPM useless? Unless this new product is a 'roid :p

EDIT: just saw "NOT A PH"

But still... sounds like it would make RPM inferior...

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
how is rpm on women? Im interested but I dont want any sketchy side effects.

also is this sold in stores?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
how is rpm on women? Im interested but I dont want any sketchy side effects.

also is this sold in stores?
csun,

I just bumped the RPM and female athletes thread for you.

Have a look at www.appnut.com, under "buy now" for a list of retailers. Of course, our resident Nutraplanet is next to impossible to beat!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Making RPM useless? Unless this new product is a 'roid :p

EDIT: just saw "NOT A PH"

But still... sounds like it would make RPM inferior...
Nah- def. won't make RPM inferior- RPM just does too many darn things well ;)

Some people want certain effects at certain times- there is room for both products in a solid supplement regimen- when we release the beta and its ingredients, you will see why :)

I want something people can stack directly with RPM for a workout, or take by itself before bed- and can increase endurance, workout capacity, 1 RM, #of reps, and build solid lean mass at the same time. RPM can do these things as well- but you can't take it at certain times :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nah- def. won't make RPM inferior- RPM just does too many darn things well ;)

Some people want certain effects at certain times- there is room for both products in a solid supplement regimen- when we release the beta and its ingredients, you will see why :)

I want something people can stack directly with RPM for a workout, or take by itself before bed- and can increase endurance, workout capacity, 1 RM, #of reps, and build solid lean mass at the same time. RPM can do these things as well- but you can't take it at certain times :)
:twisted:

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
so does rpm make you get the munchies afterwords? I def dont want to be heffin out after a workout if im looking to lose weight :p

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
csun,

For the majority of users, increased appetite is reported. Only a few report decreased appetite.

Again, take no offense: Would you consider yourself a beginner on supplements? If so, I strongly suggest you start a thread in the "Weight Loss" section detailing your current diet and workout plans. There are plenty of brilliant, helpful people here who will help you out. I think starting with that will be your best bet, THEN proceed to inclusion of the fat burners. Probably not what anyone wants to hear, but it's the truth.
If you're a female and a beginner, I will say don't start out with RPM.

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
well thanks for the advice, its much appreciated! i did hydroxycut for awhile, didnt really feel anything off of that so i guess i am new to supplements

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you can see where I am coming from.... there are plenty of seasoned vets here that can help you with your foundation (diet and workout) first.
Get that out of the way, then work on the supplements to speed things along.

Just looking out for you.... too many people are quick to tell someone what products they need to be taking, without taking that individuals health, background, knowledge, etc. into consideration. Lesson here: If a company or person pops up plain old telling a newbie that they need to start their products, without getting their diet and workout settled properly...... they only want your money.

With that out of the way, make checks payable to...............

KIDDING!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you can see where I am coming from.... there are plenty of seasoned vets here that can help you with your foundation (diet and workout) first.

Just looking out for you.... too many people are quick to tell someone what products they need to be taking, without taking that individuals health, background, knowledge, etc. into consideration. Lesson here: If a company or person pops up plain old telling a newbie that they need to start their products, without getting their diet and workout settled properly...... they only want your money.

:clap2: :goodpost:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

With that out of the way, make checks payable to...............

KIDDING!

Damn that was a good post!!!:head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Representin', proppa-like.

"Applied Nutriceuticals: We Love You"

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Csun,

You still with us? Any links to offer up.........?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I actually requested some samples via email around May 25, but I haven't been getting any emails from Dirk regarding my samples. I hope it comes soon, this is one thing I'm really looking forward to after reading the reveiws. Are samples still going out or should I resubmit an email or what?

thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and send another email just to be safe. [email protected]

Ninja emails are known to be stealth, as I am sure you are aware.......

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and send another email just to be safe. [email protected]

Ninja emails are known to be stealth, as I am sure you are aware.......
you know what....I bet that's it. I forgot to turn off "ninja vanish" when I sent my email, I'm sure he never saw it. I'll take a break from wailing on guitar (a little known ninja past-time) and send an email.

Thanks for the fast response in this thread.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There was a time frame when we were completely out of RPM.... but stock has been replenished! I believe samples just started going out again early this week.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually requested some samples via email around May 25, but I haven't been getting any emails from Dirk regarding my samples. I hope it comes soon, this is one thing I'm really looking forward to after reading the reveiws. Are samples still going out or should I resubmit an email or what?

thanks
PM me if you don't mind and I will get you taken care of- chances are I did not receive the e-mail :)

We got a little behind due to the large volume of requests- we are just getting caught up now....

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you don't mind and I will get you taken care of- chances are I did not receive the e-mail :)

We got a little behind due to the large volume of requests- we are just getting caught up now....
I got my samples by the way....good number in there too, thanks. I'm 188 pounds and rarely take any presupp stims. Do you think I should start with 2 or go to 3 right off the bat? It's squat and military press today :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my samples by the way....good number in there too, thanks. I'm 188 pounds and rarely take any presupp stims. Do you think I should start with 2 or go to 3 right off the bat? It's squat and military press today :)
3 :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
We'll expect a full report following your upcoming roof damage.

:thumbsup:
No roof damage today..maybe a little floor damage from pushing through the floor during squats ;)

Full review:
I took 3 pills at 3pm sitting at my desk, empty stomach and 12oz of water

I stood up 30 minutes later to get a drink and felt dizzy and light headed but not in a bad way just sort of like getting pumped up....I knew it was working.

At 4pm I started my workout, I alternate between military and squats 6 sets each and then do secondary exercises. First of all I was already sweating a little and I was quite focused, but a little jittery, not horrible though. Secondly after my first sort of warm up set, I felt like I couldn't quite catch my breath and that my heart was going a little too fast....I have to admit I was worried, I was thinking "this is not good. I can't quite calm down enough to catch my breath." I felt like Michael Jackson at a Pokemon convention.
After the 2nd set of each my body got in the zone and I calmed down just enough to be comfortable. From there on out it was focused energy. I was able to maintain the energy, strength, and stamina throughout the workout. I had to force myself to quite after about an hour (my normal workout time).
2 weeks ago at the end of my Leviathan cycle I had hit personal bests in all exercises. Last week I had no preworkout supps and slipped slightly. Today I broke my personal bests in both military and squat by about 3-5%!! I also sweating like a group of weight watchers women going up a flight of stairs.

I did not feel a huge "pump" so to speak, although I don't too often on shoulder/back day (we'll see how chest day goes, I get a huge pump then). However the strength was definetly there, but more importantly the stamina. I felt a focused agression like I didn't care who saw me or heard me b/c I would throw the bench at them if they pissed me off...but not out of control rage. And I had to pace around between sets just because I was pretty pumped up and needed to move around b/c I couldn't sit still. I did not get tired, I wasn't gasping for air, my heart didn't feel out of control. The strength and recovery between sets was awesome! After the workout I was tired in a good way, but I wasn't dragging ass or feeling drained like I often times do. I feel like I could workout again right now if I wanted to.

It's 5:45 and I'm still pretty on edge and pumped up.

Overall I'm very impressed and the good news is that 3 pills appears to be plenty for me @ 188 pounds. I can't wait to try it out on Chest and then back days too. I got 7 pills left.....gotta go get my order in before next week ;)

Sorry for the long and wordy review I wanted to include as much detail as possible. I applaud your efforts if you made it all the way through.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long and wordy review I wanted to include as much detail as possible. I applaud your efforts if you made it all the way through.
No need for apologies man. Glad to see you liked it!!!!! :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No roof damage today..maybe a little floor damage from pushing through the floor during squats ;)

Full review:
I took 3 pills at 3pm sitting at my desk, empty stomach and 12oz of water

I stood up 30 minutes later to get a drink and felt dizzy and light headed but not in a bad way just sort of like getting pumped up....I knew it was working.

At 4pm I started my workout, I alternate between military and squats 6 sets each and then do secondary exercises. First of all I was already sweating a little and I was quite focused, but a little jittery, not horrible though. Secondly after my first sort of warm up set, I felt like I couldn't quite catch my breath and that my heart was going a little too fast....I have to admit I was worried, I was thinking "this is not good. I can't quite calm down enough to catch my breath." I felt like Michael Jackson at a Pokemon convention.
After the 2nd set of each my body got in the zone and I calmed down just enough to be comfortable. From there on out it was focused energy. I was able to maintain the energy, strength, and stamina throughout the workout. I had to force myself to quite after about an hour (my normal workout time).
2 weeks ago at the end of my Leviathan cycle I had hit personal bests in all exercises. Last week I had no preworkout supps and slipped slightly. Today I broke my personal bests in both military and squat by about 3-5%!! I also sweating like a group of weight watchers women going up a flight of stairs.

I did not feel a huge "pump" so to speak, although I don't too often on shoulder/back day (we'll see how chest day goes, I get a huge pump then). However the strength was definetly there, but more importantly the stamina. I felt a focused agression like I didn't care who saw me or heard me b/c I would throw the bench at them if they pissed me off...but not out of control rage. And I had to pace around between sets just because I was pretty pumped up and needed to move around b/c I couldn't sit still. I did not get tired, I wasn't gasping for air, my heart didn't feel out of control. The strength and recovery between sets was awesome! After the workout I was tired in a good way, but I wasn't dragging ass or feeling drained like I often times do. I feel like I could workout again right now if I wanted to.

It's 5:45 and I'm still pretty on edge and pumped up.

Overall I'm very impressed and the good news is that 3 pills appears to be plenty for me @ 188 pounds. I can't wait to try it out on Chest and then back days too. I got 7 pills left.....gotta go get my order in before next week ;)

Sweet!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ninja, any chance today was chest or back?
Chest/Tricep day today. - Also let me state I didn't sleep well last night...not b/c of RPM, it was due to other things so I didn't figure today would be a good workout day as I was sort of tired to begin with.

Took 3 pills around 3:15

Workout at 4:15
The good news, I didn't really get the jitters, heart racing to start things off this time. Maybe yesterday I was just really excited or something and was hyper ventilating myself....or maybe b/c it was squats yesterday messing with my breathing.

Again I felt very focused and had good energy but not bouncing off the walls craziness. As far as a personal best, I matched my personal best as far as reps and weight go at the top (10 @ 225lbs - I know not a ton for some of you guys, but good for me). So I was happy there but not blown away. However after that is when I noticed the big difference kick in. I was doing a pyramid for bench. On my way back down, I was able to get at least 2 more reps in per set! So my previous best for my last set of bench was around 8 @ 205. This time I was able to do 9 @ 215. So basically, I was able to squeeze in 1 more rep PLUS at ~5% more weight after a crappy night of sleep above my personal best ever! That is where the big difference came in for me.

My secondary exercises, like incline fly/press, tricep pushdown, skull crusher, narrow press were all much better as well.

Pump was pretty good as well. I'd say I get more of a "pump" from creatine. But what I always hate about creatine is that when I go off it I lose much of the gains I made and feel very weak at the gym. I'm trying to reduce my depence on it.

Overall, again, the 2 biggest things I notice is the recovery between sets an the fact that I don't get tired or feel like I'm dragging at all. I guess endurance and stamina are really the keys that I notice (stength is also there though). Many times by the end of a workout, I'm sucking for air and just feel very run down and tired. Today when I was done I skipped on out of the weight room without even having to sit down to recover. It's like I just never run out of energy/cardio and that's usually where I fail. Is it possible RPM gives me more oxygen or something?

It is 5:30 and I feel great now. I'm downing my shake and do not feel at all lethargic like I sometimes do.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Tricep day today. - Also let me state I didn't sleep well last night...not b/c of RPM, it was due to other things so I didn't figure today would be a good workout day as I was sort of tired to begin with.

Took 3 pills around 3:15

Workout at 4:15
The good news, I didn't really get the jitters, heart racing to start things off this time. Maybe yesterday I was just really excited or something and was hyper ventilating myself....or maybe b/c it was squats yesterday messing with my breathing.

Again I felt very focused and had good energy but not bouncing off the walls craziness. As far as a personal best, I matched my personal best as far as reps and weight go at the top (10 @ 225lbs - I know not a ton for some of you guys, but good for me). So I was happy there but not blown away. However after that is when I noticed the big difference kick in. I was doing a pyramid for bench. On my way back down, I was able to get at least 2 more reps in per set! So my previous best for my last set of bench was around 8 @ 205. This time I was able to do 9 @ 215. So basically, I was able to squeeze in 1 more rep PLUS at ~5% more weight after a crappy night of sleep above my personal best ever! That is where the big difference came in for me.

My secondary exercises, like incline fly/press, tricep pushdown, skull crusher, narrow press were all much better as well.

Pump was pretty good as well. I'd say I get more of a "pump" from creatine. But what I always hate about creatine is that when I go off it I lose much of the gains I made and feel very weak at the gym. I'm trying to reduce my depence on it.

Overall, again, the 2 biggest things I notice is the recovery between sets an the fact that I don't get tired or feel like I'm dragging at all. I guess endurance and stamina are really the keys that I notice (stength is also there though). Many times by the end of a workout, I'm sucking for air and just feel very run down and tired. Today when I was done I skipped on out of the weight room without even having to sit down to recover. It's like I just never run out of energy/cardio and that's usually where I fail. Is it possible RPM gives me more oxygen or something?

It is 5:30 and I feel great now. I'm downing my shake and do not feel at all lethargic like I sometimes do.

RPM does have the tendency to increase endurance quite a bit :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM does have the tendency to increase endurance quite a bit :)
Yes it does. This is the best quality that RPM has for me. Endurance is a extremely important part of my training and RPM gave me some exceptional workouts.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it does. This is the best quality that RPM has for me. Endurance is a extremely important part of my training and RPM gave me some exceptional workouts.
Yep- it is up there with my favorite qualities of RPM- I think I like the aggression the best....

-bman-

Awards
i tried the sample pack of rpm and had mixed results.
first off i hate stims i always get too anxious and jittery however i still like to try dif ones out to see if they are good for me, well i am 194 lbs and it recommends i take 4 so i try 2 instead on an empty stomach about an hour before my workout, i had an awesome workout to say the least i coulda stayed for another hour if i wanted to , very steady energy and no jitters or racingand it lasted for hours even still felt amped when it was time to goto bed and was worried i wouldnt be able to sleep but to my surprise i went out like a light. the next day i take 3 same time same way, and i get......nothing, i dont get it but oh well i figure its a fluke the next day i try 3 again and same thing nothing?? i dont get it in fact im pissed cause im yearning for that energy again any suggestions??