cooter

Awards
This is my first cycle with Havoc i'm going to dose it:
week1: 20mg
week2: 20mg
week3: 30mg
week4: 30mg
week5: 30mg

After the cycle what would be some good products for my PCT?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Nolva/Toremifene
Activate/Jungle Warfare
ATD/Androstenetrione
Retain 1 or 2/ lean extreme

Make sure you have support supps during the cycle.

cooter

Awards
What would be a good cycle all together for havoc?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Well there's a bunch of logs out there, but it really depends on your experience. If it's your first cycle I'd go 3-4 weeks and max out at 30mg.

It also depends on what you want out of the cycle.

Look around my friend.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend AI's Life Support for this cycle. And would also recommend increasing the dosage by about 33%. This will support overall good health while ON-cycle which is a must.

cooter

Awards
Do I take the AI cycle support and AI life support with the havoc? Or after?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I take the AI cycle support and AI life support with the havoc? Or after?
I usually start the Cycle Support two weeks prior to starting the cycle, take while "on" and throughout post cycle therapy. Remember that it will help get your lipids back to normal post cycle due to the inclusion of the Red Yeast Rice.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually start the Cycle Support two weeks prior to starting the cycle, take while "on" and throughout post cycle therapy. Remember that it will help get your lipids back to normal post cycle due to the inclusion of the Red Yeast Rice.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the best way to go about using CS.

B0ssOfB0sses

B0ssOfB0sses

Awards
im takin 20 mg of havoc daily stacked with stanazol-50 by black skull labs...good strength gains and size but i have been experiencing headaches for some reason...im taking milk thistle for liver support 100mg...dunno what else i should be taking or why im getting these headaches...anyone have any ideas...thanks

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im takin 20 mg of havoc daily stacked with stanazol-50 by black skull labs...good strength gains and size but i have been experiencing headaches for some reason...im taking milk thistle for liver support 100mg...dunno what else i should be taking or why im getting these headaches...anyone have any ideas...thanks
how's your blood pressure? this is most likely the cause...if you're not already taking it, some hawthorn berry and celery seed should help with bp issues

B0ssOfB0sses

B0ssOfB0sses

Awards
how's your blood pressure? this is most likely the cause...if you're not already taking it, some hawthorn berry and celery seed should help with bp issues
my blood pressure has always been normal...and no i wasnt taking either...im goin to gnc to pick up both tomorrow once i wake up...should i just take recomended dosage? and continue until done with this cycle? or continue after when taking my post cycle tabs....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of debate on the use of a SERM vs OTC for PCT of a havoc cycle. Anyone have some thoughts to this topic?

B0ssOfB0sses

B0ssOfB0sses

Awards
everyone at my gym said they used post cycle tabs for pct...

flowrider18

Awards
hey bossofbosses drink more water that should also help with the headaches

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of debate on the use of a SERM vs OTC for PCT of a havoc cycle. Anyone have some thoughts to this topic?
I used an OTC pct for a cycle of epistane (same compound as havoc) and diendrone back in February. I ran cycle support before, during, and after my cycle as well. My pct consisted of AX's Apct, Activate Extreme, and Lean Extreme. The shutdown I experienced was a little worse than I expected however this PCT worked well for me. By the way, I did have clomid on hand just in case, better safe than sorry IMO.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
retards use OTC pcts.

Don't f*ck around. Buy a SERM...preferrably Clomiphene Citrate to restart your testosterone at 50/50/25/25 and have Nolvadex/Tamoxifene citrate available for any gyno issues.

You can't tell if you've fully recovered unless you get a blood test. Just because someone says they feel fine after taking an OTC pct doesn't mean sh*t. The male testosterone ranges from 250ng/dl-1250ng/dl. You could easily recover to 300's and feel "fine" but still be massively suppressed.

Havoc is a steroid...its stronger than some illegal steroids. Why would you f*ck around with and OTC kitchen sink, one size fits all, Aromatase Inhibitor based PCT...ESPECIALLY when coming off of an already estrogen crushing cycle. Taking an AI is a DUMB idea for restarting.

Run clomid 50/50/25/25 and reverse taper an AI like Formex 1/1/1/2/2/1/1/1

Save OTC pcts for weaker non-methyls like 3-AD. Take it from me...I was dumb enough to use Reversitol after havoc, and had a definite strength crash compared to nolva

Good luck.

BTW, headaches are from high blood pressure. Don't start a cycle without preloading celery seed and hawthorne berries. Otherwise, you cause undue stress on your vascular system and you could hurt yourself. Blood pressure varies sometimes depending on when you take your pills.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I actually ended up getting a SERM & some OTC products. I figured using both in PCT would be the best option for recovery and keeping gains.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I thought serms were illegal? where do you people get them so easily!!!!!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
retards use OTC pcts.

Don't f*ck around. Buy a SERM...preferrably Clomiphene Citrate to restart your testosterone at 50/50/25/25 and have Nolvadex/Tamoxifene citrate available for any gyno issues.

You can't tell if you've fully recovered unless you get a blood test. Just because someone says they feel fine after taking an OTC pct doesn't mean sh*t. The male testosterone ranges from 250ng/dl-1250ng/dl. You could easily recover to 300's and feel "fine" but still be massively suppressed.

Havoc is a steroid...its stronger than some illegal steroids. Why would you f*ck around with and OTC kitchen sink, one size fits all, Aromatase Inhibitor based PCT...ESPECIALLY when coming off of an already estrogen crushing cycle. Taking an AI is a DUMB idea for restarting.

Run clomid 50/50/25/25 and reverse taper an AI like Formex 1/1/1/2/2/1/1/1

Save OTC pcts for weaker non-methyls like 3-AD. Take it from me...I was dumb enough to use Reversitol after havoc, and had a definite strength crash compared to nolva

Good luck.

BTW, headaches are from high blood pressure. Don't start a cycle without preloading celery seed and hawthorne berries. Otherwise, you cause undue stress on your vascular system and you could hurt yourself. Blood pressure varies sometimes depending on when you take your pills.
Lol no need to have a bit*h fit here man I was just answering his question thats all. Everyone is entitled to run their cycle the way they wish whether it be using an otc pct or a serm. While I do agree serms are a must, at the time I choose to run the risk of getting by with an otc. Although I did not have bloodwork done post cycle, I maybe only lost a pound or two and my strength hasnt gone down either. SERMS are very harsh chemicals and some of us just dont want to deal with more sides post cycle. Not sure if you experienced this but while I was on epi, I experienced some pretty heavy mood swings probably 2 weeks in.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I thought serms were illegal? where do you people get them so easily!!!!!
SERMs are not illegal. However it is illegal to possess one without a prescription. You can buy one over the internet and have it shipped to your house, the feds won't come knocking or anything since it's not illegal to buy one.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Lol no need to have a bit*h fit here man I was just answering his question thats all. Everyone is entitled to run their cycle the way they wish whether it be using an otc pct or a serm. While I do agree serms are a must, at the time I choose to run the risk of getting by with an otc. Although I did not have bloodwork done post cycle, I maybe only lost a pound or two and my strength hasnt gone down either. SERMS are very harsh chemicals and some of us just dont want to deal with more sides post cycle. Not sure if you experienced this but while I was on epi, I experienced some pretty heavy mood swings probably 2 weeks in.
I wasn't calling you out. :surprised: You had a SERM on standby. I too used an OTC with a SERM on standby. I'm just saying from experience, I will never NOT use a SERM ever on ANY cycle Period. Even if its as little as 25mg or even 12.5mg/day of clomiphene citrate, this will help tremendously for restarting testosterone...thats so low that you'll have no liver issues or sides.

Its 100% certain that you'll be shutdown by a methyl, but theres definitely no promise in recovery with OTC pct. At least a SERM gives you medical proof that it helps in infertility and recovery.

Yes, I had extremely bad mood swings 2 weeks in on epi/havoc. I believe its related to shutdown of the natural T.

Anyways, didn't mean to come across like a ****...I was speaking in general, thats why I didn't quote you.

SERMS are NOT illegal, if they are purchased in research liquid form....hint In research form they are legal to trade and posses, but illegal to consume. So, just pretend you are a rat.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to chime in and say that I did not get shutdown on epi and I ran it 30/30/40/40/50/60 and no mood swings. Worse side I had was an occasional headache.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to chime in and say that I did not get shutdown on epi and I ran it 30/30/40/40/50/60 and no mood swings. Worse side I had was an occasional headache.
So you had bloodwork done to verify you were not shutdown?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't calling you out. :surprised: You had a SERM on standby. I too used an OTC with a SERM on standby. I'm just saying from experience, I will never NOT use a SERM ever on ANY cycle Period. Even if its as little as 25mg or even 12.5mg/day of clomiphene citrate, this will help tremendously for restarting testosterone...thats so low that you'll have no liver issues or sides.

Its 100% certain that you'll be shutdown by a methyl, but theres definitely no promise in recovery with OTC pct. At least a SERM gives you medical proof that it helps in infertility and recovery.

Yes, I had extremely bad mood swings 2 weeks in on epi/havoc. I believe its related to shutdown of the natural T.

Anyways, didn't mean to come across like a ****...I was speaking in general, thats why I didn't quote you.

SERMS are NOT illegal, if they are purchased in research liquid form....hint In research form they are legal to trade and posses, but illegal to consume. So, just pretend you are a rat.
Ahh no prob man I took it the wrong way I apologize... Did you like Epi? To be honest I expected a bit more off of it. I did put on about five pounds but to me in was barely noticeable as far as hardness, definition, etc.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ahh no prob man I took it the wrong way I apologize... Did you like Epi? To be honest I expected a bit more off of it. I did put on about five pounds but to me in was barely noticeable as far as hardness, definition, etc.
well I have low-T by nature...I didn't know it at the time. So, when I took epi it was like a dream come true. My body wasn't expecting so much additional androgenic/anabolic activity and I put on remarkable 15lbs with a drastic, unheard of transformation in 4 weeks.

I mean I put on 7lbs in two months from 25mg of clomid for 10 weeks.

I would assume that if I had high T levels for my age, pre-cycle, I wouldn't think epi was that effective. I mean its nothing compared to superdrol.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
well I have low-T by nature...I didn't know it at the time. So, when I took epi it was like a dream come true. My body wasn't expecting so much additional androgenic/anabolic activity and I put on remarkable 15lbs with a drastic, unheard of transformation in 4 weeks.

I mean I put on 7lbs in two months from 25mg of clomid for 10 weeks.

I would assume that if I had high T levels for my age, pre-cycle, I wouldn't think epi was that effective. I mean its nothing compared to superdrol.
Wow those are some pretty awesome numbers. I was actually thinking of running my first superdrol cycle in November. Have you ran super before? If so, how were the sides for you?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Wow those are some pretty awesome numbers. I was actually thinking of running my first superdrol cycle in November. Have you ran super before? If so, how were the sides for you?
Terrible. Perhaps one of the worst times of my life to-date.

1.5 weeks, 10mg/day.

-crazy butterflys...so bad I couldn't eat/sleep
-insomnia
-mood swings/feeling like I just wanted to burn my house down for no reason
-hot flashes

Then I got a liver test for curiosity - ALT 600! (range <35)

Then I came off and was super anxious...I mean crazy. Couldn't sleep for 72hrs straight. Had to get on xanax and trazadone for the next 2 weeks. I"VE NEVER had anxiety before...I thought anxiety was for pus*ys. After 2 weeks I started using 5hpt before bed and valerian root. I developed the flu from the anxiety/lack of sleep. Finally after a full month, I felt like myself again. On SD, I just felt like another person that had no desire to live.

This coumpound is the heart of evil. Theres no reason for anyone to take this EVER.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established

1.5 weeks, 10mg/day.

-insomnia
-hot flashes

Then I came off and was super anxious...I mean crazy. Couldn't sleep for 72hrs straight. Had to get on xanax and trazadone for the next 2 weeks. I"VE NEVER had anxiety before...I thought anxiety was for pus*ys. After 2 weeks I started using 5hpt before bed and valerian root. I developed the flu from the anxiety/lack of sleep. Finally after a full month, I felt like myself again. On SD, I just felt like another person that had no desire to live.

This coumpound is the heart of evil. Theres no reason for anyone to take this EVER.
Wow that sucks man sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with super. I will definitely think twice about using this in the future... We need honest reviews about these types of compounds instead of everyone just restating what they've read in previous posts. Thanks for sharing that monster.

dustin06MR

Awards

1.5 weeks, 10mg/day.

-insomnia
-hot flashes

wow... i laughed at the burn my house down for no reason part but i know what you mean too. ill take your advice seriously and stay away from Sdrol thats for sure

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well conversely, havoc was amazing both time lol. Aweomse mood, awesome pump, awesome libido, awesome weight gain...everythign was great except joint pain.

dustin06MR

Awards
well conversely, havoc was amazing both time lol. Aweomse mood, awesome pump, awesome libido, awesome weight gain...everythign was great except joint pain.
im on day 10 of a havoc run and so far its been good to me also. for being kind of unconditioned i am getting great vascularity and pumps! the only downside ive felt might not even be from the havoc, but once and a while i get extrememly tired at the end of the day. i also work 12 plus hours a day out here in Iraq too so that could have something to do with it

LiftBig11

Awards
That is the lethargy hitting you bro. You can either carb up or grab some DHEA might be hard for you since you are out in Iraq, but idk

dustin06MR

Awards
That is the lethargy hitting you bro. You can either carb up or grab some DHEA might be hard for you since you are out in Iraq, but idk
it wasnt too bad, and my libido is high as hell right now, so ill just keep the carbs rolling and see how it goes. worse comes to worse... i can get some DHEA in a week. but so far i have usually felt great!

statik

statik

Awards

1.5 weeks, 10mg/day.

-insomnia
-hot flashes

How did Havoc compare to the sides of Superdrol? And Hdrol's sides aren't anything like that are they? I'm bout to do my first Hdrol so just curious.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did Havoc compare to the sides of Superdrol? And Hdrol's sides aren't anything like that are they? I'm bout to do my first Hdrol so just curious.
Havoc is a lot less harsh than superdrol and hdrol is even less harsh than havoc. As a whole hdrol is pretty mild and a good one to start of with

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
my blood pressure has always been normal...and no i wasnt taking either...im goin to gnc to pick up both tomorrow once i wake up...should i just take recomended dosage? and continue until done with this cycle? or continue after when taking my post cycle tabs....
Check your thyroid function. I've had some similar side-effects from products more in the "cutting" function.

I'm planning on running Havoc soon, bridged into Blue Up/Inhibit-E. Same cycle as the original post. Any advice from previous users?

Mohawkharry

Awards
I'm getting ready to do a 4 week Havoc run and have Tamox "Nolva" for my PCT. I need to know if a test booster is a must and what works good? I also plan to start Lean-X on my third week of my PCT.