Ready for summer stack

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
I am going to Hawaii in May and want to look my best. I'm in my 30's and want to gain a little muscle while also getting more cut. I am eating correctly and training regularly. I want your opinions on the best supp stack. I don't want to do PP, SD H-drol or any other roids b/c I don't want to risk being shut down for my trip!!!
I WILL FOLLOW THE BEST RECOMMENDATION TO THE TEE. (as long as there is a good one) I may even provide before and after pics.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
shut down from january to may? you would need a HORRID post cycle therapy to be shut down that long with one of those compounds.

x-factor, anabolic pump, activate, jungle warfare, mass fx, xmass, BAM ect ect

there are so many new products out there you really need to read up on them and use what youre looking for. most of them are new and not many have logs on them but they are in the works. you could just stick to creatine like sizeon or MAN clout and maybe thrown in one of those listed above and you would be good to go.

jan - may is a long time bud, you can do a few supplement in that time.

me on the other hand have had a broken arm for the last 13 weeks and im leaving for vacation march 3, im going to look like sheit. count your blessings. good luck.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
shut down from january to may? you would need a HORRID post cycle therapy to be shut down that long with one of those compounds.

x-factor, anabolic pump, activate, jungle warfare, mass fx, xmass, BAM ect ect

there are so many new products out there you really need to read up on them and use what youre looking for. most of them are new and not many have logs on them but they are in the works. you could just stick to creatine like sizeon or MAN clout and maybe thrown in one of those listed above and you would be good to go.

jan - may is a long time bud, you can do a few supplement in that time.

me on the other hand have had a broken arm for the last 13 weeks and im leaving for vacation march 3, im going to look like sheit. count your blessings. good luck.
You misunderstood. I don't want to do some natty cycle then transition into a hormonal cyle and finish PCT just before May because I am not sure if I want to take the risk. (that probably would have been a suggestion)
Further, I have read up on most of the existing and upcoming supps and feel fairly informed. However, since there are so many supps and combinations (most of which I have not tried), it comes down to a matter of opinion as to what is the best stack or combination of stacks over a period of 3.5 months.

Sorry about your broken arm - have you seen that movie Lady in the Water? Just an idea.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
xfactor + NHA stack or AP + BAM/JW/massFX

if youve got the money.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
AP + BAM
AP + JW
AP + MassFX
XFactor + NHA

Are what he suggested. I would personnaly opt for XF + NHA, but it's all up to you.

Have fun in Hawaii

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
One of the best supplements I have found to keep my abdominal fat at bay is 4-5 grams of a highly concentrated fish oil cap (one the provides at least half of its total mgs from EPA/DHA) spread out throughout the day...not fancy, but effective IMHO.

Enjoy your trip!

Workin

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
AP + BAM
AP + JW
AP + MassFX
XFactor + NHA

Are what he suggested. I would personnaly opt for XF + NHA, but it's all up to you.

Have fun in Hawaii
seconded on all accounts.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
AP + BAM
AP + JW
AP + MassFX
XFactor + NHA

Have fun in Hawaii

Oh, duh, that makes sense.

What are your thoughts on IGF 1 or TargeX thrown into that mix?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
couldn't hurt, 40mcgs x3 a week. get good hyperplasia on lagging body parts and it would lean you out well.

do you know anything about IGF? how it works and such? certainly old enough, i would just suggest reading up on it as much as possible before using it.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Im going to suggest...

January thru March - Hyperdrol/Mass FX/Retain 12 week stack (I attached the card)

Or

January - JW and BAM
February - NHA stack (you could use JW instead of RR if you want)
March - Mass FX and JW/ or HD x-2 if its out

RR=Rebound Reloaded

April - MAN Scorch or Lipoderm and AP and maybe Restore

Attachments

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
couldn't hurt, 40mcgs x3 a week. get good hyperplasia on lagging body parts and it would lean you out well.

do you know anything about IGF? how it works and such? certainly old enough, i would just suggest reading up on it as much as possible before using it.
Yes, I have read and read and read on it for years now. I'm not sure if the benefits justify the price and potential sides.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh, duh, that makes sense.

What are your thoughts on IGF 1 or TargeX thrown into that mix?
Well, I think it's up to you to decide about what could be good for you. Compare the benefits to the sides, and you will be able to make a wise decision..I personnaly beleive that these supps have great potential by themselves, and they're great stacks as is.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well, I think it's up to you to decide about what could be good for you. Compare the benefits to the sides, and you will be able to make a wise decision..I personnaly beleive that these supps have great potential by themselves, and they're great stacks as is.
I have not tried most of the supplements in the proposed stack but tend to agree with jjohn's philosiphy.

I personally have a core group of Staple Supplements I stay on all year. When I add something to that...especially if it's a product I haven't tried in the past, I will just add one thing at a time as apposed to stacking many. This way you know what works with your body and what may not. It also is much easier on the pocket book ;-)

If your going to stack supplements, at least do it with ones you have tried on their own first...just my 2 cents ;-)

Keep us posted as to what you decide and your results! Good luck ;-)

Workin