My Get Ready for Summer Recomp/Fat Burn Stack. feedback yay or nay

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Posting this to make sure i'm cool on sides and anything being shut down. Not very familiar with these supplements outside of eca and don't want to jump into anything without knowing if it's cool. I might be being over cautious but the last time I wasn't is when M1T first hit the market, and had no idea I needed PCT.

or if you think i should add subtract anything.. over kill.. any feedback is appreciated.

the 14 days eca at the front is because I won't be supplementing up until friday and already have the eca

14 days 2 x eca
30 days 1 dexaprine/ 1 TT-33 later in the evening (some caffeine stim pre-workout)

30 days 3 x lean xtreme a day/ 2-3 x eca
30 days 1 dexaprine/ 1 TT-33 later in the evening (some caffeine stim pre-workout)

30 days 3 x erase/2-3 x eca/2 x revamp/DDA

thanks

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i'ma bump this once, and then assume with 56 views that if i was taking the wrong stuff someone woulda chimed in.

C Rex

C Rex

Awards
I love ECA and love Lean Extreme. I am interested in seeing how they work being used in conjuction. Never tried dexaprine, though. Looks like a good cutting stack my man! If it gets to be too much I would recommend dropping one supp and keeping the stack running w/o it...Be careful with your caffine intake (coffee/energy drinks if you use them) since you already have a decent amount of stims in your stack. Should yield some nice results. Keep us posted on how it works, I may be interested in LX and ECA if you find it to your fancy, haha.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
yeah on paper that looks like a good 4 1/2 month run.. i might not need to go that long but that's the plan..i did some googling and there are people loving the eca/lean xtreme stack.

the dexaprine is pretty solid. i messed with a bottle middle of last year and felt really good on it. the only concern i had is that i've read all kinds of conflicting information about thyroid shutting down.

the only other time i'll be doing caffeine is pre-workout when i'm in the dexaprine cycle.

C Rex

C Rex

Awards
Sounds solid man. As for the length, 4 and 1/2 months seems doable, but just see how the body responds. You look like your in good shape so it should go smoothly. What kind of cardio will you be doing?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
for cardio i've been sticking with mostly the elliptical, but push it pretty hard. The problem is that i broke my leg, the tibia bone and it isn't fully healed. They put a metal rod below the knee down to the ankle so i haven't been able to run but over the past month i've been pushing myself to at least get some jogging in.. i want to be able to get into some night time sprints eventually... at a 10 minute pace I'm up to 4 miles before I feel like i'm hobbling. That's very slow compared to pre-breakage...I want to get that up to five miles over the next week before gradually increasing the speed hopefully every workout or every other even if just by 6 seconds per mile.

but i've been supersetting back/chest, quads/hamstrings, bi's/tri's (some shoulder sets with the upper body workouts).. without resting between sets.. so i'll hammer out say flat bench with pull downs.. back to back to back to back etc without rest before moving on to the next lifts.. by the time the workout is done.. the heart rate is up, sweating and swollen.. clock it around 30 minutes on the weights.. i get all my sets in, 8-10 reps..then i jump on some cardio. it's pretty high intensity

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks sick man! TT33 and dexaprime will compliment each other nicely IMO. TT33 is highly under-rated but at the price, def worth it to add to any stack! I wouldn't add any more stims especially like a pre-workout; if you need a workout boost when you feel run down dieting, look into a non-stim like hemavol. The stim from dexaprime is strong enough.

Mike

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're right, the dexaprine does have a pretty good lasting energy.. plus i'll probably be adding nargerin (grapefruit extract) to it.. if anything i'd hit a quick 80 mg shot of caffeine with some green tea extract.. along side citrulline malate if i need a boost pre-workout..

when i originally got the dex/tt33 bogo deal, whenever that was.. i was randomly taking it.. but if i was gonna go out for the night... i'd take a tt33 cause it would make me feel leaner ..probably just in my head...but i think it's pretty good stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah you're right, the dexaprine does have a pretty good lasting energy.. plus i'll probably be adding nargerin (grapefruit extract) to it.. if anything i'd hit a quick 80 mg shot of caffeine with some green tea extract.. along side citrulline malate if i need a boost pre-workout..

when i originally got the dex/tt33 bogo deal, whenever that was.. i was randomly taking it.. but if i was gonna go out for the night... i'd take a tt33 cause it would make me feel leaner ..probably just in my head...but i think it's pretty good stuff.
tt33 honestly makes me feel great