Summer ready SARM log

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am 32, 6’2”, 215lbs. I have run 2 1-andro/epi-andro cycles that have gone ok. However, this time around I’m concentrating on serious athletic improvement and getting “summer ready”.

My cycle is as follows...
60 days:
LGD4033 - 15mg
RAD140 - 30mg
YK11 - 10mg
GW(cardarine) - 25 mg
ITPP - 25 mg
SR9009 - 25 mg

PCT:
OTC
MK677
EpiCat+ of some sort
Might continue the GW as well

MACROS:
This is going to be adjustable. Not exactly sure how my body will react to the compounds so I’ll start at maintenance and work from there
Fat: 90
Protein: 177
Carbs: 215-245-275 (rest-1 gym-2 gym)

And most importantly....training....

One-a-days:
Crossfit in afternoon
Extra-credit accessory work added

Two-a-days:
1. Crossfit in morning
2. “Globo gym” in the afternoon
- Muscle groups to be worked are inverse of ones addressed at Crossfit.
- Always one heavy CNS development lift (deadlift, squats) if not addressed at CF

Rest day:
Stairmaster/jog/bike/yoga at conversational pace

Typical Week:
Monday- Globo morning/CF afternoon
Tuesday- CF afternoon
Wednesday- CF afternoon
Thursday- CF morning/globo afternoon
Friday- CF morning/globo afternoon
Saturday- CF morning/globo afternoon
Sunday- Rest day activity morning

Follow along. Stuff is in the mail and should get here in 4-10 days.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting point pics and body fat % ?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you provide a little more detail on the PCT....
With OTC are you just talking about herbal stuff? Is that enough for a multi stack SARMS run? Don't you need a short run of pharmacy type PCT like clomid or Nolva?

And what is an EpiCat+ ?

Thanks!

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you provide a little more detail on the PCT....
With OTC are you just talking about herbal stuff? Is that enough for a multi stack SARMS run? Don't you need a short run of pharmacy type PCT like clomid or Nolva?

And what is an EpiCat+ ?

Thanks!
Yes, more or less.

While suppression does happen, the benefit of a SARM is that because it’s only selective for skeletal muscle and doesn’t affect LH or FSH that a pharma-grade PCT won’t be needed. I do have clomid on hand but if anything it’ll be a week or two. SARMs do not shutdown, and if they do, then you’re not taking a SARM.

Meant to say (-)-epicatechin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857584/
Something like Follidrone 2.0 which should go great with MK677 and can be bridged for 12 weeks into another cycle.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got the same sarm stack from a pure supplier. Looking forward to see how it treats you

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, more or less.

While suppression does happen, the benefit of a SARM is that because it’s only selective for skeletal muscle and doesn’t affect LH or FSH that a pharma-grade PCT won’t be needed. I do have clomid on hand but if anything it’ll be a week or two. SARMs do not shutdown, and if they do, then you’re not taking a SARM.

Meant to say (-)-epicatechin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857584/
Something like Follidrone 2.0 which should go great with MK677 and can be bridged for 12 weeks into another cycle.
Rad,lgd almost shut me down completely in the past from 10-12 weeks cycles. Your PCT is not good and will certainly not help you maintain your gains and bounce back from the cycle. I would definitely run a SERM

number1mefan

Awards
I was disappointed with sarms to be honest. First I tried lgd for 12 weeks and shutdown hard then 8 weeks of mk-2866 which also caused shutdown.i May try them again now I that I blast and cruise but I will try while cruising. Mk-677 I did like though but I ran that with a peptide protocol and I will for sure do another run of that.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me personally 30mg rad 140 ed seemed stronger than stacking 1, epiandro and mk2866 together. I coulda ran epi higher though.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And i certainly felt more shutdown on just the rad but i didnt have the epiandro base either.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TBH I think half of everyone that tries SARMs gets bunk stuff.
By design, a SARM should NOT SHUT YOU DOWN.

Selective - Only the Androgen Receptor in skeletal muscle

So yes there is going to be suppression. But your balls are still working for all the other systems that use testosterone (and estrogen).

Like I said, I’m on the fence on the PCT, but I will at minimum be using what I stated. I have no interest in permanently damaging my HTPA.

I’m doing this all 100% with “research chemicals”.

The science is legit.
LGD and RAD give strength and size
YK-11 for recovery and more size

I’m already strong but the part I’m excited for is the GW/SR/ITPP non-hormonal blend. Combined with a decent diet and lots of exercise it could be great!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop... stop ... STOP.... SARMS do cause suppression. You seem like you know what you are talking about but when it comes to your PCT and then claiming they don’t cause suppression it also seems like you haven’t did your research. Bloodwork has shown over and over and over again it does cause suppression.

Just make sure you have an AI on hand and get a SERM for your PCT.

And another thing, I would chill with all the different chemicals yours adding in on your cycle.. Less is more, how are you going to know what sarm is causing what side when you using so damn many lol..... the more **** you add in the ****tier you are probably going to feel which will make your workouts **** and could make the cycle miserable.

The point of a cycle is to bulk muscle or cut fat or both while feeling like god! Haha

Remember, it’s a Marathon not a sprint

Also what’s your goal? Bulk? Cut? You can add mass and lean out on just LGD and RAD (15mg/ed) if you’re new to SARMs. Bump it up if you are expiernced. I would also add the mk677 in the middle of your cycle or 3-4 week before your PCT so it’s actually effective when your start your pct.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your point is valid sarms were and still are faked alot. The sources I’m talking about are proven ones and some of the most reputable ones nobody on this site would doubt about. Reputable logs*** showee that sarms can be pretty suppressive and there is no denying that. Forget what forums and people used to say back in 2012-2014. I still believe sarms are safer than a lot of other stuff though.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BTW you should do bloods before and at the end! I would be pretty curious to see that and I think it would be important for you also just to keep track of things

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stop... stop ... STOP.... SARMS do cause suppression. You seem like you know what you are talking about but when it comes to your PCT and then claiming they don’t cause suppression it also seems like you haven’t did your research. Bloodwork has shown over and over and over again it does cause suppression.

Just make sure you have an AI on hand and get a SERM for your PCT.

And another thing, I would chill with all the different chemicals yours adding in on your cycle.. Less is more, how are you going to know what sarm is causing what side when you using so damn many lol..... the more **** you add in the ****tier you are probably going to feel which will make your workouts **** and could make the cycle miserable.

The point of a cycle is to bulk muscle or cut fat or both while feeling like god! Haha

Remember, it’s a Marathon not a sprint

Also what’s your goal? Bulk? Cut? You can add mass and lean out on just LGD and RAD (15mg/ed) if you’re new to SARMs. Bump it up if you are expiernced. I would also add the mk677 in the middle of your cycle or 3-4 week before your PCT so it’s actually effective when your start your pct.
I’m sorry if I came across saying that SARMs don’t suppress. I know that they do. Balls won’t be working as much, so I definitely will be on alert.

Essentially the only SARMs I’ll be taking are LGD and RAD, which is a well known stack.

The other stuff are all metabolic modulators:
-YK is a myostatin inhibitor (note: this is also a SARM-like substance and is methylated. I will be running on-cycle support)
-GW is a PPARd agonist
-SR9009 is a Rev-ErbA agonist
-ITPP “is a membrane-permeant allosteric regulator of hemoglobin that mildly reduces its oxygen-binding affinity, which shifts the oxygen-hemoglobin dissociation curve to the right and thereby increases oxygen release from the blood into tissue.” (Thanks Wikipedia)

I haven’t heard of people needing an AI on hand. Is this really a thing?

Also, yes I’ll be running pharma PCT. Probably similar to an andro run. 4 weeks of nolva or clomid.

I am going for a recomp. In Crossfit, especially combined with “globo” style exercises the goal is to cut fat and gain muscle. Not an easy thing for me, for whatever reason. Typically for me it’s gain muscle/gain fat or vice versa.

I like the idea of back ending my cycle with MK.

Last edited:
Azov

Azov

Awards
In a study RAD140 was tested at doses of 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg (of body weight). 0.1mg/kg was found to be 80% as effective as 1mg/kg. 0.1mg/kg would be about 8mg for a 180lb man.*

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was going to run a stack from the same supplier i believe.

Cycle would be 60 days

Rad140 30mg ED
Lgd 15 mg ED
yk11 10 mg ED
Dark carnival epiandro 900mg ED.

The sarms are in a premade stack which isnt great but they were priced right. With the halflife of yk11 being either short or unknown im planning on taking the sarm stack PWO.
Or do u guys think picking up some more yk11 stand alone and dosing another 10 to 15 mg spaced out away from the rest is a good idea?
And NAC and TUDCA is sufficient for on cycle support u think? Also am gonna try to run rebirth on cycle since i have a bottle im not sure what to do with.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
DGator did the supplies come in and has your summer prep cycle begun?