Cialobol just started

emm1

emm1

Awards
190lbs. 6'0" Started Thursday 10-5-06. great pump, but I get very tired and dizziness. I have tried to up my carbs. still bad dizziness. I can only handle 3-4 pills a day, the dizziness and tiredness are too much any higher. Are there certain foods, carbs, I should be taking? anyone else have these side effects? I've always been very sensitive to stimulants and prohormones, usally have to take 1/2 the recommended dose, don't know why

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
.....Cialabol isn't a stimulant, or a prohormone, but I digress. This could be a side effect of Cialabol's glucose disposal agent, though I haven't heard of people going quite as hypo as you seem to be. Trying eating it with, and not after your meal of carbohydrates and see if that will alleviate the effects of all

emm1

emm1

Awards
Thanks, I know it isn't a pro-hormone or stimulant, I was just stating that I have been sensitive to other bodybuilding supplements I have tried, and was hoping to find one I can tolerate. I will try taking it with my meals. Is there certain foods or carbs that might help counter this "hypo" side effect? Is 'hypo' hypoglycemic?

Thanks

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
When I use it, I eat a meal 15 mins after I take my servings. If I got longer than 15 my stomach begins to bother me, but not the hypo feeling I get after using Glucophase and not eating for awhile. I dont know if you are eating after it, but in my experiences I never feel hypo, just a lil stomach discomfort.

So basically what I am trying to get to is, are you eating after you take the Cialbol?? If so try taking them closer to the meal, as I sometimes take it 5 mins before I eat and still see the same results. If that fails then you might one of the ones USP was mentioning that has stomach problems associated with the banaba I believe.

190lbs. 6'0" Started Thursday 10-5-06. great pimp, but I get very tired and dizziness. I have tried to up my carbs. still bad dizziness. I can only handle 3-4 pills a day, the dizziness and tiredness are too much any higher. Are there certain foods, carbs I shouls be taking? anyone else have these side effects? I've always been very sensitive to stimulants and prohormones, usaly have to take 1/2 the recommended dose, don't know why

Thanks

Take 15 minutes before eating and meal must contain carbohydrates alteast 30 grams. If you still feel Hypo increase the Carb content of the meal and USE COMPLEX carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, beans, etc.