Opinion On BSN Products.

surfnskate98

Awards
What do you guys think of Bsn products. Are they like muscle tech or do they actually work.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Supplements just optimize a good eating regimen, or enhance one that isn't stellar.. IMO, they do indeed "work" for me, since training/eating is where it should be.. ;)

I'm a big fan of Syntha-6, True Mass, CellMass..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you haven't noticed, No-Xplode is the number one selling supplement on many websites. There's a reason for that: it's very good stuff. Their other products may be overpriced, but they have good ingredients and are effective, as opposed to Muscletech which is faux-science and expensive.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't noticed, No-Xplode is the number one selling supplement on many websites. There's a reason for that: it's very good stuff. Their other products may be overpriced, but they have good ingredients and are effective, as opposed to Muscletech which is faux-science and expensive.
The reason is because of marketing and advertising budget. There are plenty of products out there that work just as well (since its bascially creatine/NO products) but since their exposure is much less their revenue is much less as well. It works and I like it but there other products that work just as well, if not better for much less cost.

Having Ronnie Coleman pushing your products doesn't hurt either.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
lol Well, to answer your question about BSN products, I've used Nitrix and I was thoroughly impressed by it. Now, onto Muscletech. You don't think that Muscletech products work? haha The majority of them work very well anymore. Now, I'm like you as far as not liking Muscletech goes. I used to despise their products, years ago. However, they've really come around. They're still outrageously expensive, that hasn't changed. However, it seems that everyone's heading that way. I use Nitro-Tech and have had very good results from that. I also use Leukic off and on, and I really enjoy that product as well. As far as Cell-Tech goes, eh... there's better stuff out there. Also, I wasn't wildly impressed with Gakic. One day, I may try Anator P-70... But, I dunno. For now I'm very happy with the Muscletech products that I do use. Oh, I was very disappointed with Hydroxycut Hardcore. Not because it didn't work, I think that it worked too well. I nearly had a heartattack while I was taking it. Anyway, I think it's a little laughable that folks are still sticking to their guns about the quality of Muscletech's product. They're so much different now that it's "unbelieveable". Try 'em out again. It's worth it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason is because of marketing and advertising budget. There are plenty of products out there that work just as well (since its bascially creatine/NO products) but since their exposure is much less their revenue is much less as well. It works and I like it but there other products that work just as well, if not better for much less cost.

Having Ronnie Coleman pushing your products doesn't hurt either.
I agree, there are slightly more effective pre-workout products out there, but IMO none match No-Xplodes combination of really great taste (fruit punch), high level of citrulline, awesome stimulant factor, and so on. I love the taste, love the energy, love the endurance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, there are slightly more effective pre-workout products out there, but IMO none match No-Xplodes combination of really great taste (fruit punch), high level of citrulline, awesome stimulant factor, and so on. I love the taste, love the energy, love the endurance.
I thought NO Explode is a propietary blend. How do you know how much CM is in it?

Plus I also don't like the fact that other stimulants (ephedrine) diminish its effectiveness as well as the causing major GI problems for some people.

You can get the same effects with probably half the ingredients. It works (and liked it when it came out) but I also think its another example of a "kitchen sink" formula in which too many ingredients are thrown into the mix.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone use my trademarked Kitchensinkitis™ and not send me a royalty payment?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought NO Explode is a propietary blend. How do you know how much CM is in it?.
I don't. But judging by the order of ingredients (must be listed in order of volume) and my personal reaction to it (I really feel the CM effects when I take it and run), it's on the higher side, compared to Xpand, Shock THerapy, and others.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't. But judging by the order of ingredients (must be listed in order of volume) and my personal reaction to it (I really feel the CM effects when I take it and run), it's on the higher side, compared to Xpand, Shock THerapy, and others.
So its on the higher side because you can feel it?

You can tell the difference in CM dosage when the product actually has stimulants?

It must be nice to be able to notice effects of one ingridient out of 50.

But enough about that, Eagles won, TO blew, and there is joy in the world.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So its on the higher side because you can feel it?

You can tell the difference in CM dosage when the product actually has stimulants?

It must be nice to be able to notice effects of one ingridient out of 50.
Sure. Are you saying you can differentiate between the caffeine in No-Xplode and the 50 other ingredients? ;) CM is higher on the list of ingredients. CM has effects nothing else does, and from the first dose. It's unmistakable, and kind of hard to confuse with stim effects.

I've used other products which mimic No-Xplode, like Xpand, Shock Therapy, and so on, and 1) CM is listed much lower in the ingredient list, and 2) I can't feel the CM effects.

Haven't you ever taken CM? Potent stuff. If you don't do much cardio, it won't be as noticable. But go run 2-3 miles, or do fartlek or HIIT, and you'll know you're 'on' something. It's abnormal.

Wait, why the hell an I arguing with you? You're BObo! :faint:

:lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure. Are you saying you can differentiate between the caffeine in No-Xplode and the 50 other ingredients? ;) CM is higher on the list of ingredients. CM has effects nothing else does, and from the first dose. It's unmistakable, and kind of hard to confuse with stim effects.

I've used other products which mimic No-Xplode, like Xpand, Shock Therapy, and so on, and 1) CM is listed much lower in the ingredient list, and 2) I can't feel the CM effects.

Haven't you ever taken CM? Potent stuff. If you don't do much cardio, it won't be as noticable. But go run 2-3 miles, or do fartlek or HIIT, and you'll know you're 'on' something. It's abnormal.

Wait, why the hell an I arguing with you? You're BObo! :faint:

:lol:
No, I can't tell the differnence and I was a beta tester for the first CM product (when it was JUST CM) that came out and have tried it several times (compared Body Octane and OX). When jacked up on stims, I can't tell the difference at all.

The sarcasm is funny. What is funnier is you thinking you can actually feel a difference in dosage when you don't even know the dosages to begin with. Can I feel the caffeine with the 50 other ingredients? Generally yes as caffeine is the only one that raises your heart rate and gives you a very strong energy burst which will make judging the CM dosage extremely difficult compared to a product that does not have caffeine and strictly CM.

The order of ingendients means nothing when the other products you comapre it to have half the ingredients. Xpand has 8 major ingredients. Shock Therapy has its listed second behind Arginine AKG. NO-Explode has is lsited 2nd behind L-Arginine AKG. Both have 20g of propietary mix. Seems about the same to me.

But I wouldn't want to look at this logically when you can "feel" it.

Wait, why am I arguing with you, you can FEEL IT!

:rofl:

surfnskate98

Awards
The main reason im asking this question is becuase i have been on a mass stack( nitrix cellmass and noxplode) for a little over two weeks. I have not noticed any signs of this stuff working. I mean my work outs or more intense from the no xplode but the nitrix i dont notice any thing and same with the cell mass.

Bobo you must make him feel like sh!t with that statement of yours. Props

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it depends on what you gause as "working". 2 weeks as far as muscle gain is such a miniscule amounts of time to gauge any results. Usually with these products you get an increased pump, energy, endurace and intensity during your workout and thats about it. Muscle growth is something that is gauged over months.

You have to make the judgement based on what your workouts are with and without it and come to a conclusion if the cost/benefit is worth it. There aren't products out there that blow away another product when the ingridients are very similar.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough of that...we don't need the insults and peanut gallery going...

surfnskate98

Awards
hey bobo can you give me some info on my other thread.

Thanks,
Surfnskate98