My stack what do you think?

mdts

Awards
I am curently in a contest prep right now i am 6 weeks out from the show. I just recieved my order of RESTORE, DIESEL TEST 2010, RETAIN, THYROTABS,,VENOM 3.0. , SPECIAL TACT. , LEAN DREAMS, SUPERPUMP250,and MEGA-H. I have been running venom 3.0, mega-zol, and mega-trn for the last 4 weeks. Now i was planning on running the RESTORE, DIESEL TEST 2010, RETAIN, THYROTABS and superpump for the remainder of my prep. I will also probably run the lean dreams at night also. I am not sure if i should run the venom3.0 and S.T. while on the thyrotabs. Also i am planning on a bulk after the contest so i am thinking of leaving the mega-h till then. Though i was thinking about using some the last to weeks before the show.
What do you think of this stack any alterations?
thanks mdts

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually looking at starting a cycle of TRN in the next 2 weeks for a nice cut and I wanted to stack it with Dicana (6p/d) and Venom 3.0, which I used for a 4 week period before with great effects.

How'd it go for you? I'm VERY curious to hear all about it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, not trying to be a jerk, but aren't you running PCT? If you are it seems like you're running it during the end of your contest prep which just doesn't seem like the best idea.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I probably wouldn't run the Special Tactics with the Retain since they both have bAET, but I'm not sure how much each contain.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am curently in a contest prep right now i am 6 weeks out from the show. I just recieved my order of RESTORE, DIESEL TEST 2010, RETAIN, THYROTABS,,VENOM 3.0. , SPECIAL TACT. , LEAN DREAMS, SUPERPUMP250,and MEGA-H. I have been running venom 3.0, mega-zol, and mega-trn for the last 4 weeks. Now i was planning on running the RESTORE, DIESEL TEST 2010, RETAIN, THYROTABS and superpump for the remainder of my prep. I will also probably run the lean dreams at night also. I am not sure if i should run the venom3.0 and S.T. while on the thyrotabs. Also i am planning on a bulk after the contest so i am thinking of leaving the mega-h till then. Though i was thinking about using some the last to weeks before the show.
What do you think of this stack any alterations?
thanks mdts
Agree with Iron about PCT.

As for this, I've never taken Thyrotabs, but I used Dicana at 6p/d (double dose) along with Venom 3.0 2p/d and it did a hell of a job leaning me out. Thyrotabs are supposed to have a little more in the sides department, so you may want to look at that first. Also, you need to have some Blaze for when you finish with the Thyrotabs to make sure your thyroid doesn't shutdown. Even though it bounces back pretty fast, you don't want to risk it.