Good stack?

anatolian

Awards
What about the nha stack + powerful + cissus (regular dose). Is that overkill? There has been some suggestion of stacking powerful with the nha stack and I was wondering if adding cissus for repair purposes(so at regular dose)would be frowned upon or not. Or did I just miss with this whole idea?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd stretch it out to use the POwerfull and the NHA seperately but either way will be good.

anatolian

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Rage why do you suggest running them seperate? (I am just curious.)
CC if I decide to do this I will keep some records of it for sure. I will have to say this is not something in the immediate future though, more of an interest right now.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Rage why do you suggest running them seperate? (I am just curious.)
CC if I decide to do this I will keep some records of it for sure. I will have to say this is not something in the immediate future though, more of an interest right now.
This is something I am going to try as well. I cant remember who it was but someone on this board was advocating RR and powerfull... suggesting it would be a better combo than activate and RR. I think all 3 together would be best.
cc

anatolian

Awards
This is something I am going to try as well. I cant remember who it was but someone on this board was advocating RR and powerfull... suggesting it would be a better combo than activate and RR. I think all 3 together would be best.
cc
That is the assumption I had based on someone telling me about stacking nha and powerfull awhile ago. I was really curious about the addition of cissus because of everyone talking about it's anabolic characteristics. I was not sure if that sounded like too much or not.
I hope you do run this stack I would look foward to following it. Maybe even starting my own soon if I take care of other things first and get the o.k..