stack suggestions? (no phs)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im almost done with pct from a phera/prost cycle and im lookin for a good stack to help with fat loss, strength gain, and maybe add a couple pounds of muscle too. Yes, i know everybody wants that and I also know how hard it will be, but anyways, i've got a buttload of supps on hand and I like to see some suggestions from the board. This is what im thinkin of running.

50 day stack:

xfactor 4 per day
powerfull 9 caps
cissus 6 caps
camphibolic 6caps
symmetry
sns aee matrix 8 caps
sns cee matrix 8 caps
ds lean xtreme 6 caps
ds activate 4caps
alri lean dreams
multi
gluc/chon
shark cartilage
vit c
vit e

Other supps i have on hand that could be thrown in mix:
vpx cex, controlled labs glycergrow, lipo 6, hydroxycut hardcore, AnEx stim.X, Instone Leanfire, MT thermoshred, liquid clen, Redline.

Ive been liftin for a while and ive got my diet down right now. Im plannin on keepin the intensity extremely high.

So what kind of gains do you guys think would be possible with a 50 day run of all the above supps?

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
That looks like a pretty pricey stack if you're running all of those at the same time for 50 days. I think you could save yourself some money by eliminating some of the similar supps, i.e.:

choose between
1) Powerfull or Activate
2) Lean Xtreme or Lean Dreams

To be honest, I would run the hormonal replacement supps, AIs, etc now (since you're coming off), and save the CEE and AEE for after that stack is up. I ran activate and cissus for a month and then started using CEE and AAKG and have been getting increases in my lifts throughout. Hope this helps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a pretty pricey stack if you're running all of those at the same time for 50 days. I think you could save yourself some money by eliminating some of the similar supps, i.e.:

choose between
1) Powerfull or Activate
2) Lean Xtreme or Lean Dreams

To be honest, I would run the hormonal replacement supps, AIs, etc now (since you're coming off), and save the CEE and AEE for after that stack is up. I ran activate and cissus for a month and then started using CEE and AAKG and have been getting increases in my lifts throughout. Hope this helps.
I would sorta agree but if *I* were to run Activate, I wouldn't take it by itself. I think it's best with Rebound (or UHotter).

I just finished testing Powerfull. It had great recomp effects and strength gains.

I'd recommend Activate + Rebound (or Novedex, UHotter) with Powerfull.

And if you are going to take Arginine, get some lysine to help with growth hormone secretion.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
I would sorta agree but if *I* were to run Activate, I wouldn't take it by itself. I think it's best with Rebound (or UHotter).

I just finished testing Powerfull. It had great recomp effects and strength gains.

I'd recommend Activate + Rebound (or Novedex, UHotter) with Powerfull.

And if you are going to take Arginine, get some lysine to help with growth hormone secretion.
The only thing about the rebound is that he's coming off a PCT and I'm not a big fan of running anti-e's for long periods of time (not sure how long his pct was, but assuming at least 4 weeks). Just a personal preference here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In replying, I am going to categorize a few things.

First, basic esstential vitamins are:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Multi

Joint Support:
- Shark Cartlidge
- Gluc/Chon
- Cissus

Fat Loss:
- ALRI Lean Dreams
- DS Lean Xtreme
- Camphibolic

Test boosters:
- Activate
- PowerFull

Then:
- Creatine E2 Matrix
- Arginine E2 Matrix
- X Factor

So, for the purposes of my thinking on an outline for you, I am going to ignore the Basic Essentials and Joint Support category and focus more on your goals at hand.

You stated that your primary goal was to lose fat and also to gain a couple lbs of muscle.

It is generally easier to focus on doing one at a time, but I dont even listen to my own advice there half the time. I think it is human nature to want the best of both worlds.

Personally I think that you could break down the above supplements (ignoring the fat loss ones into two seperate cycles and make excellent gains and save yourself some cash). If it were me, I would break them down into:

Stack 1: (4 week cycle)
- Activate
- Powerfull
- I would add Inhibit-E

Stack 2:
- Creatine E2 Matrix
- Arginine E2 Matrix
- You could use your clycergrow with this stack if you wish

X-Factor could be started at the beginning, or 2 weeks into your first 4 week portion and then ran through the end of Stack 2.

Also, Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT could be ran throughout.

People will disagree on the proper way to incorporate thermos and so forth into the above stacks since you are wanting to gain muscle. What I will say is not to use thermos during the Stack 2 portion if you go by what I outlined. Instead, I would go with the Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT and GXR by DS as the fat loss part for Stack 2.

Note: Im sure everyone will have different opinions of what I typed. Im just trying to be as helpful as possible while trying to save the poster some cash and ge the maximum benefit out of what he has without having to spend much extra money.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
X-factor will not work with Rebound or any other ATD products because the ATD needs fats to be absorbed and X-factor needs NO fats to be effective.

Just remember that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
X-factor will not work with Rebound or any other ATD products because the ATD needs fats to be absorbed and X-factor needs NO fats to be effective.

Just remember that.
I know that X-Factor works better the lower the fat, but didnt realize it needed to be so low as to make ATD non-effective.

If he wanted to be sure, he could delay the ATD until the beginning of the second stack to be sure.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Steve. Llwellen (or however you spell it) recommends no unsaturated fats.

I guess one could take the ATD with coconut oil (or something else with completely saturated fatty acids). That would be more difficult than taking ATD with flax (as I did).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see where you are coming from, my thoughts were just spacing the dosages out and consuming minimal fats. I think it may likely vary by the person.