Cutting stack...

emilio

Awards
Anyone have a cutting stack they care to reccomend? I've been taking Green Tea Extract/ALA/ALCAR for quite a while now but want to switch it up. I've heard lots of good things about Sesathin and have been wanting to try it. Ofcourse there is always caffine/ephedrine/clen/albuterol but I am weary of messing around with those. Any personal experience from anyone? I was thinking of getting

Lean Green
Sesathin
???? (either lipo 6/xenadrine or the above mentioned thermos)

eRICH

Awards
I would try EC. Clen makes me feel like a crack head & like my hearts about to pop

emilio

Awards
Yeah clen is pretty much out of the picture due to its effect on cardiac muscle/vo2 max and overall bad sides. Albuterol is looking pretty promising but I dunno how effective it is even in syrup form(as opposed to inhalers) and I don't have a source so the long dose pills of albuterol are out of the question too.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lean support from custom. my wife likes it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I would go with this:

green tea (dosed at least 500mg EGCG per day)
Rhodiola (5-10mg rosavins per day)
Bacopa (20-60mg bacosides per day)
Any tyrosine/alcar/choline stack
Forskolin
Any vanilloid agonist (evodiamine, gingerol, capsaicin, piperine, etc)
Chocoamine at 1g OR tyramine at 60mg w/ yohimbine at 1mg

I reccomend staying away from high dose caffeine.

Here's a possible stack

Omega Cerebral (1 serving in morning on empty stomach)
Omega Power Jolt (follow label directions)
Primaforce Lean Green (1 cap w/Cerebral, 1 cap w/Power Jolt)
Syntrax MM4 (1 cap in morning, 2 caps before bed)
Bulk tyramine (60mg in morning, 60mg at noon)
OR
ephedrine (25mg morning, noon, after noon)
(and put hot sauce on all your food :))

OMG!!! why am I not on this stack right now!? :jaw:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin is a safe natural way for fat loss. E/C stack with this would be nice. Have you thought of Trimax?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
anyone else?
You might also try:

Get Diesel: Diesel Fuel
Syntrax: MM4

This would be a good stack not only for fast weight loss but also for energy, mood, cognition, and strength.

emilio

Awards
Ok I am pretty much set on e/c with sesathin. Anyone know the big difference between sesathin and sesamin (both capped) two companies with the same active. What is ideal dosing when starting on e/c?

thanks!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am pretty much set on e/c with sesathin. Anyone know the big difference between sesathin and sesamin (both capped) two companies with the same active. What is ideal dosing when starting on e/c?

thanks!
Sesamin is in Sesathin. I used Phenogen (caps) with Sesathin and Sesathin liquid. The liquid seemed to work better for me.

emilio

Awards
Sesamin is in Sesathin. I used Phenogen (caps) with Sesathin and Sesathin liquid. The liquid seemed to work better for me.
Yeah the only reason I want to stick with a capped product is for ease of dosing while on campus.

anyone care to reccomend a starting point and max dose for the e/c stack? I am 200lbs if that helps.