Which of following supplements are best to use?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I found these laying in the closet.

Questions:

*What should I run/combine during a bulk/muscle building phase?

*And what should I combine during a cutting phase?

*Anything I should run at all times?
IMG_20181127_003218.jpeg

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you post a list of them? I can’t get a good look at a few of them

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut: clen OR lipodrene (I myself wouldn’t combine them but others may), SHIFT, and MK677 (I say this because when bulking it takes a long time to see any significant gains but elevated GH burns fat like crazy! You should see good loss from it).
Bulk: White pipes, mass max, defuse, and if you want a ton of energy use the lipodrene lol otherwise another source of caffeine would be good for pwo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice.

Have you ever used any of these products before? If not, I wouldn’t suggest stacking any of them before you know how each one treats you solo.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good advice.

Have you ever used any of these products before? If not, I wouldn’t suggest stacking any of them before you know how each one treats you solo.
I've used them all. The ones I know very little about, of they really did much to me or not, was PES Shift, White Pipes, and MassMax XT. I know Lipodrene hit me hard at 3-4 pills. Same with clen, very powerful, at up to 140mcg so far. MK-677 gives me insane strength and makes me go around tired as a growing baby all day. I'm not sure if defuse really does much, but looking at the ingredient profile, it should do some :) and I have them at home so why not. I'm just curious about MassMax since someone told me a study had shown the ingredient in it did not give gains at all actually? Not sure...

Thanks for the reply!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've used them all. The ones I know very little about, of they really did much to me or not, was PES Shift, White Pipes, and MassMax XT. I know Lipodrene hit me hard at 3-4 pills. Same with clen, very powerful, at up to 140mcg so far. MK-677 gives me insane strength and makes me go around tired as a growing baby all day. I'm not sure if defuse really does much, but looking at the ingredient profile, it should do some :) and I have them at home so why not. I'm just curious about MassMax since someone told me a study had shown the ingredient in it did not give gains at all actually? Not sure...

Thanks for the reply!
With your prior knowledge and use, I would probably stack MK-677 + Massmax for a bulk/muscle gain phase. I don't recommend the use of MK-677 or any Sarms due to the lacking long term research, but if you have it and feel safe/comfortable using it that would be my suggestion.

There should be no worries about MassMax and its effectiveness. The study you are referring to was conducted research by a different manufacturer, and the findings were skewed. If you're in any doubt, I would go read some of the reviews and feedback in the Supplement Reviews section. The personal feedback from users speaks for itself.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With your prior knowledge and use, I would probably stack MK-677 + Massmax for a bulk/muscle gain phase. I don't recommend the use of MK-677 or any Sarms due to the lacking long term research, but if you have it and feel safe/comfortable using it that would be my suggestion.

There should be no worries about MassMax and its effectiveness. The study you are referring to was conducted research by a different manufacturer, and the findings were skewed. If you're in any doubt, I would go read some of the reviews and feedback in the Supplement Reviews section. The personal feedback from users speaks for itself.
Thank you very much! I appriciate this so much.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with john.patterson's suggestion. Stacking Massmax xt will get you good results! Tis the season to pack on some muscle and bulk!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lipodrene w/Ephedra extract
EvoMuse Defuse
White Pipes
Mk-677
MassMax XT
PES Shift
Clenbuterol HCL
On a cut I would run clen for two weeks on two week off, 60mcg a day. Then the following two weeks I would do the lipodrene. Then repeat back to the clean and so on. For the entire time I would run the shift.

Defuse I would use during refeeds.

On a bulk I would use mk677 and Mass max.

For a recomp you could do something like mk677 at a moderate dose with shift. Diet wise cut the carbs out except for Peri workout and use defuse postworkout with a carb heavy meal.

White pipes can be used anytime. Awesome stuff. I personally use on my arm, chest, back and shoulder days.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut: clen OR lipodrene (I myself wouldn’t combine them but others may), SHIFT, and MK677 (I say this because when bulking it takes a long time to see any significant gains but elevated GH burns fat like crazy! You should see good loss from it).
Bulk: White pipes, mass max, defuse, and if you want a ton of energy use the lipodrene lol otherwise another source of caffeine would be good for pwo.
I agree about the gh with fat burning effects, but mk works through ghrelin and makes you hungry as hell. Doesn't work out well on a cut, but maybe the lipodrene would reduce the appetite some.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree about the gh with fat burning effects, but mk works through ghrelin and makes you hungry as hell. Doesn't work out well on a cut, but maybe the lipodrene would reduce the appetite some.
100% correct...don't know how anyone can take MK-677 on a cut, gives you massive hunger pains....which it should, that shows it's working.

Lipodrene...immediately in the garbage. Fake Ephedra extract, not the alkaloids you're after (1,000 better burners on the market), take it and any other Hi Tec product and immediately dispose in the trash.

White Pipes is a non-stim pre PUMP formula, extremely basic, take 2 scoops on days you want a pump.....drink a ton of water and if possible grab some fast acting carbs.

Defuse, GDA type product....1 million posts about how to use it, Matt makes incredible products....this is something you take with high carb cheat meals...or just regular meals with high carbs ha.

Shift...would use during a recomp or diet/cut

Clen...self explanatory

MassMax….never used, grouped all with the other Natty mass builders out there.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% correct...don't know how anyone can take MK-677 on a cut, gives you massive hunger pains....which it should, that shows it's working.

Lipodrene...immediately in the garbage. Fake Ephedra extract, not the alkaloids you're after (1,000 better burners on the market), take it and any other Hi Tec product and immediately dispose in the trash.

White Pipes is a non-stim pre PUMP formula, extremely basic, take 2 scoops on days you want a pump.....drink a ton of water and if possible grab some fast acting carbs.

Defuse, GDA type product....1 million posts about how to use it, Matt makes incredible products....this is something you take with high carb cheat meals...or just regular meals with high carbs ha.

Shift...would use during a recomp or diet/cut

Clen...self explanatory

MassMax….never used, grouped all with the other Natty mass builders out there.
So should I even try MK-677 in the beginning of my cut? If it's too hard, I cut it out. Last time I did it, everytime I had MK-677 before bed, I would wake up couple hours later starving, and having a cheat meal..

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I cant see tren. But I would go with tren. ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So should I even try MK-677 in the beginning of my cut? If it's too hard, I cut it out. Last time I did it, everytime I had MK-677 before bed, I would wake up couple hours later starving, and having a cheat meal..
I wouldn't even touch it on a cut. Just my 2 cents

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If that’s the effect it has on you, I wouldn’t use it unless you’re bulking.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
?Wish I could find supplements “just laying in my closet” Nice stash...All the above dudes got ya covered...train hard