Create a stack/cycle with the following..

Randog01

Awards
Hi all,
The following items I have on hand.. how would you stack and cycle them?

1. Stanoplex- qty:2
2. Cycle assist - qty:3
3. Inhibit e - qty:3
4. Mtest - qty:2
5. Reduce Xt- qty:1
6. Anabolic Xt- qty:2
7. Anabolic effect - qty:1
8. Cloma plex - qty:1
9. Eradicate e - qty:1(not planning to take but have it just in case..better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it..)
10. Xpg gel DHEA

Here is what I was thinking:
>Week 1-4 (currently on this cycle)
- Xpg DHEA
- clomaplex
- orchid (Swanson)
- Zma (I take this every night on all cycles)

>Week 5-12
- Stanoplex
- cycle assist
- inhibit e

>Week 13-16 (pct)
- cycle assist
- inhibit e
- reduce xt
- mtest
- anabolic Xt
- Xpg DHEA
- Orchic

> Week 17-20
- mtest
- anabolic effect
- anabolic xt
- cloma plex

>repeat week 17-20 and start Stanoplex cycle again…

what would y’all do differently? Also any weakness with my stacks? Or maybe a different shuffle for better effect of the supplements?

@sns8778

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up you posted this in the natural bb section, probably get better advice on pct style stuff elsewhere (even if this is pretty mild).

I’ll bump it tho to say maybe you can post it elsewhere for more help or advice.

I’d say if you go with your plan just have some stuff to run after the second stanoplex run. Id probably do like stanoplex + dhea together 6-8 weeks, then an extended natural stack after, but maybe 4 weeks separated is better and someone more informed can help.

Randog01

Awards
Just a heads up you posted this in the natural bb section, probably get better advice on pct style stuff elsewhere (even if this is pretty mild).

I’ll bump it tho to say maybe you can post it elsewhere for more help or advice.

I’d say if you go with your plan just have some stuff to run after the second stanoplex run. Id probably do like stanoplex + dhea together 6-8 weeks, then an extended natural stack after, but maybe 4 weeks separated is better and someone more informed can help.
I do have some questions regarding DHEA-1 (curiosity) I will post that inquiry in a different section.
I would still prefer to use natty pct instead of something stronger as looking into history here on the forum the run with Stano is mild and a natty Pct suffices. I’ve even read posts that some users don’t even run a Pct with this.. I don’t plan on going beyond the recommended dose that’s stated on the bottle.

regarding stacking DHEA and Stano together, @sns8778 did inform that both can be stacked and are good together. Forgot about that- I am going to run both together.
(So far clomaplex and DHEA are great!)

you are spot on - I am planning to run an extended natty stack after the Stano/DHEA cycle.
Thank you!!

Randog01

Awards
Wondering if during week 5-12 (Stano run), would be beneficial to add a test booster supplement to add a little kick on top of the inhibit-e test booster properties?
Ecdy-plex or mtest?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,
The following items I have on hand.. how would you stack and cycle them?

1. Stanoplex- qty:2
2. Cycle assist - qty:3
3. Inhibit e - qty:3
4. Mtest - qty:2
5. Reduce Xt- qty:1
6. Anabolic Xt- qty:2
7. Anabolic effect - qty:1
8. Cloma plex - qty:1
9. Eradicate e - qty:1(not planning to take but have it just in case..better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it..)
10. Xpg gel DHEA

Here is what I was thinking:
>Week 1-4 (currently on this cycle)
- Xpg DHEA
- clomaplex
- orchid (Swanson)
- Zma (I take this every night on all cycles)

>Week 5-12
- Stanoplex
- cycle assist
- inhibit e

>Week 13-16 (pct)
- cycle assist
- inhibit e
- reduce xt
- mtest
- anabolic Xt
- Xpg DHEA
- Orchic

> Week 17-20
- mtest
- anabolic effect
- anabolic xt
- cloma plex

>repeat week 17-20 and start Stanoplex cycle again…

what would y’all do differently? Also any weakness with my stacks? Or maybe a different shuffle for better effect of the supplements?

@sns8778
I'm sorry, for some reason my notifications didn't let me know I was tagged in this.

The biggest thing I see there are:
  • I wouldn't stop taking the DHEA-50 Gel during the Stano-Plex portion.
  • I would use a natural test booster like M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex while on Stano-Plex.
Anabolic Effect is a product that most people run for 12+ weeks because it starts working fast but then the results really kick in around week 3 and get better by the week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wondering if during week 5-12 (Stano run), would be beneficial to add a test booster supplement to add a little kick on top of the inhibit-e test booster properties?
Ecdy-plex or mtest?
I would add M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex in with the Stano-Plex.

Ecdy-Plex is a great product, but not a test booster.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do have some questions regarding DHEA-1 (curiosity) I will post that inquiry in a different section.
I would still prefer to use natty pct instead of something stronger as looking into history here on the forum the run with Stano is mild and a natty Pct suffices. I’ve even read posts that some users don’t even run a Pct with this.. I don’t plan on going beyond the recommended dose that’s stated on the bottle.

regarding stacking DHEA and Stano together, @sns8778 did inform that both can be stacked and are good together. Forgot about that- I am going to run both together.
(So far clomaplex and DHEA are great!)

you are spot on - I am planning to run an extended natty stack after the Stano/DHEA cycle.
Thank you!!
I'm a bit confused here as to what you're asking.

Are you asking about regular DHEA or 1-DHEA? In your post you said DHEA-1, and if you meant 1-DHEA by that then that's a completely different thing than the type of DHEA that is in DHEA-50 Gel.

DHEA-50 Gel does not need a PCT, can be used in PCT, and can be taken year round.

Randog01

Awards
I'm sorry, for some reason my notifications didn't let me know I was tagged in this.

The biggest thing I see there are:
  • I wouldn't stop taking the DHEA-50 Gel during the Stano-Plex portion.
  • I would use a natural test booster like M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex while on Stano-Plex.
Anabolic Effect is a product that most people run for 12+ weeks because it starts working fast but then the results really kick in around week 3 and get better by the week.
No worries!
Got it!
- continue DHEA 50 Gel into the Stano Cycle
- include a natty test booster
- include a natural anabolic (Anabolic effect)

thanks!

Randog01

Awards
I'm a bit confused here as to what you're asking.

Are you asking about regular DHEA or 1-DHEA? In your post you said DHEA-1, and if you meant 1-DHEA by that then that's a completely different thing than the type of DHEA that is in DHEA-50 Gel.

DHEA-50 Gel does not need a PCT, can be used in PCT, and can be taken year round.
Please disregard the 1-DHEA comment.. lol
Understood on the DHEA 50 Gel.

super excited to start the Stano cycle!

Randog01

Awards
Oh, btw, ok to stack inhibit-p with Stano? Or better during Pct cycle?