Mandro the Giant Stack following SARM Stack

beta1000us

beta1000us

Awards
Hi all,
I just started running an Ostarine / Cardarine SARM stack, but since Strong Supplements is having their sale this week, I thought I'd pick up something for my next bulk.
Will the Mandro the Giant Gold Stack be a good follow-up to the cutting/recomp stack I'm on now, and if so, can I go right into it post-Ostarine, or should I wait a month or two?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Technically you’re not running a sarm stack bro (GW is a ppar) but osta can be suppressive (even though it’s mild as heck.

So imo you should be doing a full pct and waiting 3 months

it’s also worth noting that following a cut or bulk you need a maintenance phase at that new body comp anyway. Otherwise you regain fat quick (going cut to bulk) or loss muscle quick (going bulk to cut)

Last edited:
beta1000us

beta1000us

Awards
Thanks for the input. I was of the impression that the osta side effects were negligible. I'll have to keep an eye on my levels.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input. I was of the impression that the osta side effects were negligible. I'll have to keep an eye on my levels.
the people who sell it say that….the studies show otherwise bro. Obviously people respond differently but that’s true of all anabolics.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Osta is suppressive, bad for lipids and stressfull for liver. So Osta cycle is like any other cycle in regards of having some negative impact on body and your body needs a break from gear after it. Also use a serm after it, if not on trt.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the people who sell it say that….the studies show otherwise bro. Obviously people respond differently but that’s true of all anabolics.
im with this vote .. suppresive or not for you i always would recommend a proper pct and rest before jumping into any andro or sarm cycle

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta is like a crazy chick who only gives HJ, you still have all the typical BS to deal with and a fraction of the benefits...........

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joking aside OP I would take 1-dhea/4-dhea 10/10 times vs osta. I would just switch over.

beta1000us

beta1000us

Awards
Yeah that actually makes sense to me... if I'm going to have to use PCT, etc I might as well use some more efficacious. Seems like a waste since I'll be out the cost of the Osta but I'd rather make some solid gains if I'm going to be dealing with suppression.

Either way, the Mando stack seems excellent so I'll order it. I'll think on whether to switch over when it arrives or if it has to wait until later this year.

Really, I'd rather just get a proper AAS cycle but I'm in a new city so I don't have the connections to hook me up quite yet.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use
Yeah that actually makes sense to me... if I'm going to have to use PCT, etc I might as well use some more efficacious. Seems like a waste since I'll be out the cost of the Osta but I'd rather make some solid gains if I'm going to be dealing with suppression.

Either way, the Mando stack seems excellent so I'll order it. I'll think on whether to switch over when it arrives or if it has to wait until later this year.

Really, I'd rather just get a proper AAS cycle but I'm in a new city so I don't have the connections to hook me up quite yet.
Use the best you can get for the time being. Iconic Formulations Alpha 4 is the best 4-dhea I have used that did not require pinning. I personally would go with that if looking for a 4-dhea. Put your time in at your new gym and eventually, assuming you are not a total knob, the goods will find you.