Oxy Max XT or Ignite for well being?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can still get the old Oxy Max XT with alpha yohimbine but which one should I choose, OL Ignite or Oxy Max XT for well being and euphoria?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
These are both solid options. I really enjoy the mood boost I get from Oxymax. You may also want to check out NootropiMax, which is a nootropic supplement that is geared toward focus, mood, and well being

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both should provide a very nice feeling, as they are both well dosed products. OxyMax always gets great reviews regarding well being and slight euphoria. The Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo hits hard and fast in that department.

Are you in the US? The newest OxyMax still has Rauwolfia. It also has newly added upgrades in Fucoxanthin and Grains of paradise.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd look in the supplement logs section for reviews on them both. Can't go wrong because they are both quality products from good companies so either will yield nice results.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s in the UK version instead of Rauwolfia?
Thermopsis Lanceolata Extract.

"Thermopsis has a strong expectorant action, manifested in elevated secretion of bronchial glands, enhancing the activity of ciliated epithelium and accelerate the evacuation of secretions, the tone of smooth muscles of the bronchi due to central effects vagotropic."

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both should provide a very nice feeling, as they are both well dosed products. OxyMax always gets great reviews regarding well being and slight euphoria. The Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo hits hard and fast in that department.

Are you in the US? The newest OxyMax still has Rauwolfia. It also has newly added upgrades in Fucoxanthin and Grains of paradise.
I'am in the EU and AY is removed from most products but there's some shops that still sells them.

Here it is:
Is this the new or the old US formula?
oxymax-supp-facts.png

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Thermopsis Lanceolata Extract.

"Thermopsis has a strong expectorant action, manifested in elevated secretion of bronchial glands, enhancing the activity of ciliated epithelium and accelerate the evacuation of secretions, the tone of smooth muscles of the bronchi due to central effects vagotropic."
What does this mean for fat burning and how does it compare?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 12
Supplements 4
Supplements 8