oxymax xt stack help please

ftara11

Awards
Hey guys been using oxymax xt+ alphamax xt for a bit and its solid. But the oxymax keeps me up if i take the 2nd dosage past 1-2pm. Is there anything i can take with it that will kill the hunger i have at night. So when i take it in the AM it kills my appetite for atleast 4 hours. But if i dont take a second dosage all that hunger comes crashing in at night time making me eat more than i should before bed time.

Is there something i can stack this with that does not have any caffeine for an evening dosage?

EX: take 1 oxymax in am and find a 2nd supplement for an evening dosage that is stimfree but suppresses appetite?

Thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How early is your first OxyMax dose? My wife does a 7AM then second around 12.

How much water do you consume? Any way to up water intake prior to dinner? Are you eating green veggies or any dense foods? Might be better to change your last meal vs supplementing

ftara11

Awards
I drink atleast 1 gal of water per day but i drink most of my water during the day due to my job. Once i leave the desk its hard to pound down liters of water. Regarding my last meal its usually 6-8oz chicken, about a bowl of string beans and half a sweet potato.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys been using oxymax xt+ alphamax xt for a bit and its solid. But the oxymax keeps me up if i take the 2nd dosage past 1-2pm. Is there anything i can take with it that will kill the hunger i have at night. So when i take it in the AM it kills my appetite for atleast 4 hours. But if i dont take a second dosage all that hunger comes crashing in at night time making me eat more than i should before bed time.

Is there something i can stack this with that does not have any caffeine for an evening dosage?

EX: take 1 oxymax in am and find a 2nd supplement for an evening dosage that is stimfree but suppresses appetite?

Thanks!
Have you thought about eating a bit larger dinner a little bit earlier than normal?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The best stim free appetite suppressant is probably water and chewing gum. My go-to's for killing nighttime cravings are tea, water, and brushing my teeth after dinner. You could also consider adding another dose of Oxymax in the late morning/early afternoon to help fight off some of the afternoon cravings.

My other suggestion would be to cut back the calories in some of your other meals so you have more calories at night. I've found that eating 20% less for breakfast and lunch is easy, and it gives me the availability in my daily calorie intake to have a snack before bed without messing up my diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 12
Supplements 15
Supplements 3