Oxymax+PWO?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've heard awesome things about Oxymax and believe that us the fat burner I wanna use, maybe I'll change my mind if i find a better one, was wondering if stacking it with a pwo with stims would be too much, when would I dose? I have a very high stim tolerance, wanted to stack with something like Stimmax/Alphagen, or something else. Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've heard awesome things about Oxymax and believe that us the fat burner I wanna use, maybe I'll change my mind if i find a better one, was wondering if stacking it with a pwo with stims would be too much, when would I dose? I have a very high stim tolerance, wanted to stack with something like Stimmax/Alphagen, or something else. Thanks
If you have a high stim tolerance you could try dosing Oxymax with your preworkout. I would suggest taking it 1-2 hours before your preworkout if possible though.

What time of day do you work out? Oxymax is best taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and another serving 5-6 hours later (usually 1-2 hours before or after a meal).

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If you have a high stim tolerance you could try dosing Oxymax with your preworkout. I would suggest taking it 1-2 hours before your preworkout if possible though.

What time of day do you work out? Oxymax is best taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and another serving 5-6 hours later (usually 1-2 hours before or after a meal).
I usually lift around 3-5, I start lifting somewhere between those times

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I usually lift around 3-5, I start lifting somewhere between those times
Morning or afternoon? If you have the ability to take Oxymax 1-2 hours before your pre that would be best. You could also try taking a half serving of your preworkout to assess your tolerance with the two stacked. My protocol is:

3:45am - wake up and take Oxymax
4:45am - preworkout (usually a half scoop of Hypermax)
5:00am - warm up and lift

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Morning or afternoon? If you have the ability to take Oxymax 1-2 hours before your pre that would be best. You could also try taking a half serving of your preworkout to assess your tolerance with the two stacked. My protocol is:

3:45am - wake up and take Oxymax
4:45am - preworkout (usually a half scoop of Hypermax)
5:00am - warm up and lift
Okay I see, are there any different pre workouts or fat burners you would recommend that are stronger and work better?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay I see, are there any different pre workouts or fat burners you would recommend that are stronger and work better?
I don't think you'll need or want anything stronger. If you plan on stacking StimMax and OxyMax you should be more than covered with stims.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll need or want anything stronger. If you plan on stacking StimMax and OxyMax you should be more than covered with stims.
This. Those two products should give you plenty of stims and get you great results that you are looking for.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Fitmax+Oxymax us good, or no? What is your fav PWO

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Fitmax+Oxymax us good, or no? What is your fav PWO
Stacking the too would be too much stims for me personally. Have you tried either of them solo? More isn't always better, and both of these options are solid products. I would try one first by itself and see how it goes, and then consider stacking the two if desired.

My favorite pres are Hypermax and God of Rage. Hypermax is my favorite all around product - pumps, energy, focus,etc. GoR is pure energy - it's very high stim but it gets me moving